Important question 'bout GG!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important question 'bout GG!!!!!

CL, I haven't been disappointed AT ALL with any of your products, especially GlycerGrow!
    But my question is: The fact that it makes u pee so much, is it just ridding your body of water? Cuz if so that would make stackin creatine with it pointless since creatine fills your muscles with water allowing growth. I love the look I've developed, especially since I WANT LEAN MASS. But I have to ask since your products require ALOT of water, whats the point of letting it out so much as GG does?
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    CL, I haven't been disappointed AT ALL with any of your products, especially GlycerGrow!
    But my question is: The fact that it makes u pee so much, is it just ridding your body of water? Cuz if so that would make stackin creatine with it pointless since creatine fills your muscles with water allowing growth. I love the look I've developed, especially since I WANT LEAN MASS. But I have to ask since your products require ALOT of water, whats the point of letting it out so much as GG does?
    Glycerol by itself may act as a diuretic.. but that isn't what we're doing. We're consuming it with more water which is known as hyperhydration, and we're also adding key electrolytes and osmolytes. The GMS itself will (of course) eventually have a diuretic effect post workout, so timing is important and some like to consume it in a split dosage.

Simply put, GlycerGROW used properly has endurance, osmotic / strength, and hypertrophy effects. There isn't enough evidence at this time to suggest hyperplasia, but the possibility is interesting.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-17-2006, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Let me see if I understand this, essentially:

1. GlycerGrow will pull water into your muscles/cells from other parts of your body.

2. Once a period of time passes, you will pee out the water that was held by the GG.

3. By drinking water constantly on GG, you will still pee alot, but you will not get dehydrated. And by combining water intake with additional daily or EOD GG supplementation, you will not lose your volume.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        Let me see if I understand this, essentially:

1. GlycerGrow will pull water into your muscles/cells from other parts of your body.

2. Once a period of time passes, you will pee out the water that was held by the GG.

3. By drinking water constantly on GG, you will still pee alot, but you will not get dehydrated. And by combining water intake with additional daily or EOD GG supplementation, you will not lose your volume.
        What you are describing would apply more to straight GMS.... GlycerGROW is NOT just GMS but you're on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          What you are describing would apply more to straight GMS.... GlycerGROW is NOT just GMS but you're on the right track.
          Interesting. This may be a little redundant, but what are the signifigant differences between GMS and GlycerGROW?

Just that GMS is the main ingredient plus the extras like taurine?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            Interesting. This may be a little redundant, but what are the signifigant differences between GMS and GlycerGROW?

Just that GMS is the main ingredient plus the extras like taurine?
            It's the differences + the timing. Not just the addition of Taurine and Electrolytes... but the fact that it's all wrapped up in a pre / during workout context.

Comment

It's the differences + the timing. Not just the addition of Taurine and Electrolytes... but the fact that it's all wrapped up in a pre / during workout context.

Ok. Thanks for your help !

Comment

And the next subject we will be tackling is?
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                  And the next subject we will be tackling is?

Current Stack

ON MVI
                  ON BCAA
                  WB - PM
                  BU - AM
                  GG - PRE-WORKOUT
                  PW - PRE-WORKOUT
                  GM - PRE-WORKOUT
                  RA - Gen 1 unfortunately PRE-WORKOUT
                  ON Whey
                  Dymatize Whey
                  ON Fish Oil
                  A new language... using only acronyms !!!

Comment

so needless to say, when taking GG its all about timing your dosage and water intake? I take 2 scoops 45min b4 w/owith GM, take another scoop just b4 workout with my PW/Xtend cocktail Then have one scoop GG immediately post w/o with some mono, would this be an alright time frame dosage or good stack? While were on teh topic of GG, does it makes sense to take when i just do cardio in the early early am, i currently just take PW and caffeine but would GG be a nice addition, i run ( not jog) for cardio so im worried about getting pumps in my legs and slowing my run

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
                      so needless to say, when taking GG its all about timing your dosage and water intake?
                      Exactly !

I take 2 scoops 45min b4 w/owith GM, take another scoop just b4 workout with my PW/Xtend cocktail Then have one scoop GG immediately post w/o with some mono, would this be an alright time frame dosage or good stack?
                      Solid.. your going 2-1-1... I might go 1-2-1 instead but it's all good.

While were on teh topic of GG, does it makes sense to take when i just do cardio in the early early am, i currently just take PW and caffeine but would GG be a nice addition, i run ( not jog) for cardio so im worried about getting pumps in my legs and slowing my run
                      Results will definately vary here, and don't be surprised if you experience soreness as if you just started running after a long break. This soreness could be a issue even if pumps aren't.

Comment

hmmm 1-2-1 you say eh! ok im gonna try tomorrow, what you think of PW 2-1-1?

Comment

A new language... using only acronyms !!!

I am the KING! Straight A's here buddy. Now onto a serious subject. Why not start a folder on pharmacodynamics of all your CL products.
                          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

What happened to the take 4 scoops pre workout (once used to it) on the container...that myth or the best? Will the results differ at all is the question Tank, where are the CL racerback tanks?

PS, 2 minutes from crackin into the Green Mag for the first time!
                            Last edited by resortman; 10-25-2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I did the GG scoop into the mouth today x4 pre workout. What an awkward feeling that is trying to get the powder down my throat.

Worked very well though

Didnt have to battle getting it down via my shaker.
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X