• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waz up

Bored at work today so, waz up?
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Not our gas prices anymore.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      Not our gas prices anymore.

Comment

Yup it's going down, finally. I'm sure it won't stay that way. Does anyone know the reason for the price drop?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          Does anyone know the reason for the price drop?
          Millions of people praying at the same time?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Less gas demand and plummetting oil prices...and the end of summer has something to do with it to, gas is always lower in the winter.
            Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

It hit $1.89 here.

Comment

Summer vacations over and less demand. $1.70 here. Greedy bastards.

Comment

I'm happy I can afford to eat again.

Comment

Working...
                  X