X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renegade reviews GlycerGrow

GlycerGROW Review!

Taste: 8/10
    When scooped directly in your mouth, its a sweet/salty taste that almost is reminiscent of fried foods. I really like the taste of it!

Mixibility: 3/10
    Simply put, this stuff does not mix in liquids. It just floats at the top. The scooper however is small, and the taste of the powder is mild, so I recommend scooping it directly in the mouth and chasing with water.

Effectiveness: 7/10
    Taken 1-2 scoops every day.

While it's only been about 2 weeks on GG, the results have been very good. What's interesting is that you need to increase you water intake when taking GlycerGROW, in order for you to a) make it work better and b) not become dehydrated. I thought it was going to be tough to drink so much water, however once you take the GG you become sort of dry-mouthed and thirsty. This is a good feeling because you know GG is putting the H20 where it needs to go: into your muscles, cells, etc. So drinking more water on this stuff is actually pleasant-I didn't have to force any down!

The pumps have been really good. while I lift for strength and hypertrophy and not so much the pumps, it is a pleasant side effect.

The endurance with GG has been very surprising. I've felt more energy and will-to-lift during my workouts. I'm quite surprised at this.

The biggest effect of GG has been the volumization. They don't lie when they say "Cell BURST Formula". I've seen myself being much more vascular and full, since starting. I've opted for smaller doses everyday, instead of large doses a few times per week. I feel this has kept me 'swelled' up and volumized. I really can't wait for this stuff during the summer!!!

Originally posted by RenegadeRows

GlycerGROW Review!

Taste: 8/10
    When scooped directly in your mouth, its a sweet/salty taste that almost is reminiscent of fried foods. I really like the taste of it!

Mixibility: 3/10
    Simply put, this stuff does not mix in liquids. It just floats at the top. The scooper however is small, and the taste of the powder is mild, so I recommend scooping it directly in the mouth and chasing with water.

Effectiveness: 7/10
    Taken 1-2 scoops every day.

While it's only been about 2 weeks on GG, the results have been very good. What's interesting is that you need to increase you water intake when taking GlycerGROW, in order for you to a) make it work better and b) not become dehydrated. I thought it was going to be tough to drink so much water, however once you take the GG you become sort of dry-mouthed and thirsty. This is a good feeling because you know GG is putting the H20 where it needs to go: into your muscles, cells, etc. So drinking more water on this stuff is actually pleasant-I didn't have to force any down!

The pumps have been really good. while I lift for strength and hypertrophy and not so much the pumps, it is a pleasant side effect.

The endurance with GG has been very surprising. I've felt more energy and will-to-lift during my workouts. I'm quite surprised at this.

The biggest effect of GG has been the volumization. They don't lie when they say "Cell BURST Formula". I've seen myself being much more vascular and full, since starting. I've opted for smaller doses everyday, instead of large doses a few times per week. I feel this has kept me 'swelled' up and volumized. I really can't wait for this stuff during the summer!!!
    Nice !! Same effects here... right down to the endurance and extreme thirst aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Nice !! Same effects here... right down to the endurance and extreme thirst aspects.

Extreme thirst is an understatement. If I do not get 2-3 gallons H2O down I feel really dehydrated. Awesome product. All of CL's products are top notch.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I was wondering about the dry mouth/thirst effects, I don't think I have seen anybody log that yet...

Comment

I will get those only if I do not consume enough water. The only down side is as you mentioned the increased amount of whizzing. Remember keep it clear and not yellow.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I do too get the extreme thrist if i dont down enough water, This is why i dont think I am gonnan use GG pre cardio, cause if i dont drink enough water then im gonna feel the thrist while im running and i dont like to stop my 1 hr on the treadmill until my hour is up. If i do drink enough water pre cardio then im gonna be having to take a serious leak half way through my run, not cool! so i will just stick with the PW/xtend/caffeine/crystal light pink lemonade flav. awesome cocktail. Hmmm now only if i can get my hands on some RA2 to complete this pre cardio cocktail

Comment

Working...
            X