No announcement yet.

Trust me.. Read this. who believes me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust me.. Read this. who believes me?

OK.. SO.. what happens when you're using a bench and you leave your towel on there and you go to spot your friend.. and you come back and see someone using it... do you say "excuse me?" or do you say "what the fuck?" yeah.. that happened to me today.. AGAIN.. so then i saw him benching.. 4 inches from a arm lock.. technically working Nothing... and he stood up and i asked "uh.. i was on that.. i went to go spot my friend" my towel was on the bar.. he had the nuts to take it off and then use the bench.. he EVEN asked me if he could work in.. and i said "no, not really" he said i was rude because there were so many people and why couldn't he use it.. well.. i was there first. that's the fact of hand.. so anyway.. i don't let anyone push me around in the gym so i was like "ok.." then i ignored his ass.. later i see him talking to one of the trainers and filing a complaint.. i have a friend that works the front desk but she can't tell me anything cause it would get her fired.. but eh... it ain't my fault if i was there first.. just another baby being a dumbass and have to complain that he can't use something.. have them even try to suspend me, i'll fucking go to the main 24 hour and sue. i'm paying for service and i have my own rights.. so if they even try to refrain me.. that ain't possible.

so i did chest..

incline bench: 3x15x155
    flat bench: 3x15x165
    incline flies: 3x15x35
    flat flies: 3x15x40
    cable cross overs: 3x15x50

so basically.. i'll just sit back and relax and see what 24 hour fitness can do about this. heh.. all the people that work there are my buddies anyway but hey... if they have to do their job, let them do it but no one can fucking kick me out of the gym no matter what complaints.. like i said earlier, i got my own rights.. and if mother fucking idiots that complain in the gym, why complain? why complain? a gym isn't a fucking fruit basket.. it's a testosterone club.

wow

Comment

i know.. what do you think?

Comment

I would've moved your towel too

Just kidding! That is pretty rude to do though.

Comment

what do you mean rude.. me? or him.

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
            what do you mean rude.. me? or him.
            He was rude. When at the gym, I'll scope out a machine for a few minutes. When the user gets off, I will ask him "You done with this?" or "Can I use this?" It's a matter of living in a society. Some people haven't grasped this concept yet!

Comment

damn jz i gotta say - if they gym was that busy, you shoulda just let him work in with you. Having said that, if someone did not want me to work in, I would not force it, so you both suck

hehehe, but you know im on your side

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                damn jz i gotta say - if they gym was that busy, you shoulda just let him work in with you. Having said that, if someone did not want me to work in, I would not force it, so you both suck

hehehe, but you know im on your side

It might have been cool if the other person would have waited and asked when Jz returned but he violated the unwritten code of the gym. Never touch another persons equiptment while lifting. Get some manners and wait. Unless you have never stepped into a gym you know should know these unwritten code's.
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

its your word against his, they wont do anything
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

W T F

Comment

yeah.. so apparently.. i ain't gonna get fucked.. if i get a warning, that's fucked up.

Comment

calm down man.. jeez..

it's not a big deal.. nothing is gonna happen to you.. I used to work for 24, a complaint just gets filed away...
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Why wouldn't you let him work in with you? There are admittedly times where I'd prefer not to work in with someone, so if it were like that I'd just say "got one more set and it's all yours bro"... you know? Sorry, but you sounded like an ass. You two just seemed to rub eachother the wrong way and that's life. I wouldn't take it seriously at all.

If anyone told me "NO" without a good reason, I would kindly move their stuff and work in with them anyways. Chances are that they're not working out properly anyways.... if it were someone who knew what he were doing, I'd probably give them a bit more respect and try waiting some. But not if it would going to be a really long time. I've got stuff to do and when I'm in the gym, it's business. I'm always courteous myself, but I dunno, man. I get into a trance at the gym so I honestly don't take people seriously there because they're probably gapping right out too.

I honestly don't think his complaint's going anywhere. I kind of know how Customer Service works and he has no business case at all, it's just a complaint. Not to mention, what the hell does he expect them to do? Just talk to them and tell them you're sorry, but him and you just didn't get off on the right foot and it's nothing. They'll shrug their shoulders, put the complaint in a filing cabinet and they'll let him know that they "appreciate his business" or value his complaint. That's the way it is. They really don't care what some jerkoff has to say. This guy should really grow up and not cry over spilled milk. But imo, it's always better to share equipment when you can.

If you're in the middle of some heavy squats or something, that's one thing. But with the bench it's usually just a matter of removing or adding a plate. Nothing too serious.... but I wasn't there and I don't know your reasoning.

Comment

he called me a chink..

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                              he called me a chink..
                              F*** him up then, boiiiii!!!!

The only time I get confrontational is when people disrespect a lady or go ahead and make a racial comment. If I heard that shit and I was at the gym with you, I'd drop my weights and make my way right over to him.

I suppose you can only imagine what I'd do from there...

Comment

Working...
                              X