Help Me With The Supplements, Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me With The Supplements, Please.

Ok I have been on Green Magnitude and White Flood for about 3 to 4 days now. Now both alone tasted nasty like it has some chemical taste to it. I try mixing it up and put it in the refidgerator and drink it with more water and it still has unnatural taste that does make me feel nausues and really tense my face up every time I drink. Is there any way to fix the taste some how to be more pleasant?

Also I don't really feel the white flood working and I have been taking 2 scoops. About 10 to 20 minutes before workout. I also don't feel any different or feel the tingles. Why isn't it working?

Originally posted by Dieselman
    Ok I have been on Green Magnitude and White Flood for about 3 to 4 days now. Now both alone tasted nasty like it has some chemical taste to it. I try mixing it up and put it in the refidgerator and drink it with more water and it still has unnatural taste that does make me feel nausues and really tense my face up every time I drink. Is there any way to fix the taste some how to be more pleasant?

Also I don't really feel the white flood working and I have been taking 2 scoops. About 10 to 20 minutes before workout. I also don't feel any different or feel the tingles. Why isn't it working?
    I'm not sure. Try shaking up the WF container, perhaps some of the actives settled.

Just curious, how many other supplements have you tried? Because they all have that 'chemical' taste to some extent. After all, that's why your taking em! For the chemicals haha. But compared to others, ours are quite pleasant tasting.

If the taste is really that bad you could put it in a small container and drink quickly

Comment

for taste you can adjust water mounts. seems like you dont like sweet/tart liquids.

also, were you on any other stimulants products (including coffee) prior to white flood?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I tried adding more water but that doesn't help. It actually makes it worse. I had to gulp the whole thing down with an ugly face. X_X lol I have never take any high cafinated drinks or supplments. White Flood is my first. Besides soda which I used to drink before I worked out but not everyday. I don't now.

Comment

I tried adding more water but that doesn't help. It actually makes it worse. I had to gulp the whole thing down with an ugly face. X_X lol I have never take any high cafinated drinks or supplments. White Flood is my first. Besides soda which I used to drink before I worked out but not everyday. I don't now.
          You'll get used to it. Honestly, they are the best tasting I've ever had, and I say that as a consumer, not as a rep. I've tried 70% of products out there, and some of them are REALLY bad. WF & GM are a treat compared to some of the other products out there.

I'm not sure why they aren't working for you. I take caffeine everyday in the form of tea and I still get a rush from White FLOOD

Comment

make sure its ice cold, tastes much better like that

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I did my workout and try to find my 10rm.Funny thing was I did not take white flood or Green Magnitude that day. So for ti ext. I only got 35 for 10 rm. For my 15 rm the other day I got 40lb. So I guess a significace but could also be I didn't really sleep well. I don't know but I think that GM helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
                I did my workout and try to find my 10rm.Funny thing was I did not take white flood or Green Magnitude that day. So for ti ext. I only got 35 for 10 rm. For my 15 rm the other day I got 40lb. So I guess a significace but could also be I didn't really sleep well. I don't know but I think that GM helps.
                for sure, especially in the strength department

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)