PurplE WrAAth Review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurplE WrAAth Review.

I know there may be some people who post here that don't on bb.com or didn't catch this in the very busy review section there)

Yo. I've been using this product for 3 weeks now. Review time.

Product Info/Link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.5 Grams)
    Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 0
    -Calories from Fat: 0
    Niacin (as niacinamide): 10mg 50%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL): 10mg 500%
    Potassium (as citrate): 43mg 1%

PurplEAA Complex™: 7000mg
    (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L- Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine)

PurplEndurance Complex™: 2700mg
    (Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (from root), L-Norvaline)

Other Ingredients: Grape Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Bilberry Extract.

Initial Reaction: 10/10

Very nice packaging. Good color/logo/bottle. Very appealing to the eye.

Ingredients: 10/10

Very solid line-up. The endurance complex kicks ass. Just wish it wasn't a proprietary blend. Ahh well, the stuff works without a doubt. Great job with the ingredients CL!! Of course the EAA mix is on the money. Expected.

Taste: 8/10

Not great, but not bad at all. I don't quite understand all the ruckus and complaining with this old batch... i think it's pretty good, and i'm a real wuss when it comes to taste.

Mixibility: 9/10

It's to be expected with a BCAA/EAA product. I know the drill.....let it set for hours if you want it to "dissolve". Besides that, the floaties are expected, so i won't rate it down much for that....it's just the way it is. You can't hate on something like BCAA/EAA's for something they don't do naturally.

Effectiveness: 10/10

This stuff rocked my socks! Great stuff! This is my first beta-alanine product. One of my new favorite supplements. Mixed with Citrulline Malate/Norvaline/L-Arginine, great pumps and endurance are easily seen each and every workout! I take 1/2-1 serving in the 30 minutes leading to w/o, then 1/2 to 1 serving during. Post w/o cardio is a breeze, even after a 20 rep leg day! (which i haven't been able to complete until i started downing the WrAAth!)

Overall: 9.5/10

I'd rate this stuff a 10 honestly, but i averaged out the scores. I rounded up though. Seriously though, this stuff has kick and i love it. It has brought new intensity to my workouts and has made my cardio tolerable. Next time show the exact amounts, that will rid many of the critics of talk. And i've heard the new flavor is out, feedback so far is good. Looking forward to trying it!

Next product in my "want to buy" basket is Green MAG. Saving my pennies! (that's the truth too!)

Are you using the new or old PW?
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I apologize for not specifying.

I am using the old batch.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback man !

Comment

Great review and thanks for posting it here too!

Comment

I agree with the taste. The old batch isn't as bad as some make it out to be. It's actually quite tolerable, and I have no problem sipping on it.

Comment

Working...
            X