Check this out: Good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out: Good idea?

trying to stack some T-booster in here somewhere.. so.. i think i'll be starting this stack in january.

PW/GB/GM/WB/BU-Stim:free? or just tribulus terrestrias?/amino acids/ZMA/gnc multivitamin.. do i need a estrogen blocker for this? or what do you guys think?.. and what types of estrogen blockers there are.. thanks.

Originally posted by jingzhe
    trying to stack some T-booster in here somewhere.. so.. i think i'll be starting this stack in january.

PW/GB/GM/WB/BU-Stim:free? or just tribulus terrestrias?/amino acids/ZMA/gnc multivitamin.. do i need a estrogen blocker for this? or what do you guys think?.. and what types of estrogen blockers there are.. thanks.
    I'm thinking possible overkill... how old are you again ?

Comment

omg.. you first thought i was 17 :P i'm 20 turning 21 in march. i want to take it but eh.. it's been boggling in my mind.

Comment

omg.. you first thought i was 17 :P i'm 20 turning 21 in march. i want to take it but eh.. it's been boggling in my mind.
        It's mind boggling that I thought you were 17... that was someone else but I don't know who !!

Comment

perfect stack but you forgot one thing...GG. add it, its great!

Comment

might be too many at one time..
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I agree it is over kill but also at 20 your T levels are still at peak, unless you have low levels. BU at night for recovery would be pretty sweet, thinking of trying this my self one day stacked with GABA and maybe some others.

Comment

I saw some pretty nice gains when I was taking BU and WB @ night .... will be doing it again end of winter/beginning of spring
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  might be too many at one time..
                  how do you mean? :| what should i remove?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    I agree it is over kill but also at 20 your T levels are still at peak, unless you have low levels. BU at night for recovery would be pretty sweet, thinking of trying this my self one day stacked with GABA and maybe some others.
                    i'm going to have to go to the doctor for that check up. :\ but eh.. i don't know if my test levels are low or anything but i do know that i changed up my routine once again and i'm feelin' kinda good aobut it.. but i haven't been able to add any weight lately.. it's like i'm stuck..

Comment

i'm going to have to go to the doctor for that check up. :\ but eh.. i don't know if my test levels are low or anything but i do know that i changed up my routine once again and i'm feelin' kinda good aobut it.. but i haven't been able to add any weight lately.. it's like i'm stuck..
                      If you do bloodwork I would check Free Test, Total Test, DHEA, and prolactin too.

Comment

Ok!

Comment

Working...
                        X