• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    butter cream toffee is def. my fav
    Me to Second only to Cafe Mocha
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

I personally haven't tried it but the person who recommended Syntrax to me said their apple flavor is really good. I've found the cherry to taste like coolaid. And someone else recommended the Crystal Sky (fruit punch).

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      has anyone tried a good tasting apple whey isolate? if so which brand?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Clickster
        Dymatize Elite Whey

On DiscountAnabolics.com

5LBS for $23.00

23g Protein per scoop.

77 servings.

This is my favorite protein powder on the market. All the flavors are awesome.
        It is actually 36.95. Unless you have some sorta coupon. I still may try them.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
          I personally haven't tried it but the person who recommended Syntrax to me said their apple flavor is really good. I've found the cherry to taste like coolaid. And someone else recommended the Crystal Sky (fruit punch).
          I've got a tub of apple that I've yet to open.
          The cherry is my -post right now and that shit rocks!
          A buddy tried the Crystal Sky and was so-so on it.
          I've also got a tub of the lemonade and it's pretty good too.

Comment

I drink Nectar Iced Tea flavor.

The Fuzzy navel is excellent also (peach) as well as the twisted cherry.

The only one I havent liked has been the pina colada flavor, that one was pretty nasty (I think its carribean cooler)

Comment

Blueberry GF-PRO is awesome.
              Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

I like the Cookies and Cream flavor of NytroWhey made by ProSource, good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Clickster
                  Dymatize Elite Whey

On DiscountAnabolics.com

5LBS for $23.00

23g Protein per scoop.

77 servings.

This is my favorite protein powder on the market. All the flavors are awesome.
                  man if only it were still 23 bucks its 40,
                  some good protein deals, now that whey is getting more expensive, are http://www.prosource.net/new-improve.../6478-1/36225/ (doesnt have isolate as main source, but the isolate it does have is cfm isolate)
                  http://www.prosource.net/complete-wh...na/29-1/37043/ a reliable brand, cytosport
                  elite whey is 39 on prosource
                  and this stuff tasted pretty damn good http://www.prosource.net/matrix-5-0/29-1/35729/
                  Last edited by ebbywrx05; 10-13-2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Buy prosources protein, well worth it, for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JThompson
                      syntrax nectar green apple was actually very good.

I'm running through a tub of strawberry kiwi nectar...mixed with 8 oz of strawberry gatorade and 8 oz of water...and that is very good.

next i'm going to get some I-pro...the rasberry and cherry...but if you guys happen to have an isolate out by the time I need another tub...i just might have to change my mind .
                      imo you have to mix the apple extasy flavor of nectar with more like 14 ounces to get rid of most of the whey flavor
                      it might just be me

Comment

Originally posted by ebbywrx05
                        man if only it were still 23 bucks its 40,
                        some good protein deals, now that whey is getting more expensive, are http://www.prosource.net/new-improve.../6478-1/36225/ (doesnt have isolate as main source, but the isolate it does have is cfm isolate)
                        http://www.prosource.net/complete-wh...na/29-1/37043/ a reliable brand, cytosport
                        elite whey is 39 on prosource
                        and this stuff tasted pretty damn good http://www.prosource.net/matrix-5-0/29-1/35729/
                        DE can still be had for <30 for a 5lb and <55 for a 10lber if you look around
                        "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
                          Blueberry GF-PRO is awesome.
                          Amen to that

Comment

I personally hate all the flavors of GF-PRO I have tried [all fruit flavors but pineapple] although the Cherry is decent. They are just too chemical to me, the Rasberry Lemonade is horrible, Blueberry is next.

There is always unflavored complete milk dairy isolate from tp for me, which is great.

Comment

I've been using ON 100% Strawberry for a month now and find it to mix extremely well with water... At first it tasted horrible, but then I tried reducing the amount of water from the recommended down to 10oz for 2 full scoops. This made it taste as good as it did in milk.

Also bought ON 100% chocolate mint, been taking it at night, like it just as well.

Comment

Nectar Fuzzy Navel...period.
                                Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Working...
                                X