Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    how much milk do you add in? i think i tried this last time, and added too much .. so it was watery and i just mixed it in with my homemade bar recipe..
    I use just enough milk so that the mixture is wet ... add a couple of tablespoons at a time (depending on how much I'm making at once)
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

• i was trying to figure out how much my order was going to cost me before i order friday and i noticed that the DropDown item for
      Peanut Butter/Choc(o)late is missing an O

Comment

• Originally posted by bis
        i was trying to figure out how much my order was going to cost me before i order friday and i noticed that the DropDown item for
        Peanut Butter/Choc(o)late is missing an O
        Thanks for the info. Did you fix it?

CROWLER

EDIT I just went to look and don't see where you see that.

Last edited by CROWLER; 08-16-2006, 02:58 PM.
        President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
        www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• whey blend 15lbs hit the drop down and you will see it

and i would fix it. but i doubt you want another 4 paragraph post from me on things i would change.
          Last edited by bis; 08-17-2006, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bis
            whey blend 15lbs hit the drop down and you will see it

and i would fix it. but i doubt you want another 4 paragraph post from me on things i would change.

Thanks buddy MUCH appreciated.

BTW HOW THEY HECK did you EVER notice that

I remember a while ago their was a site that you could put in a web site addy and it would do a spell check on the ENTIRE site. Can't seem to find it anymore though, obviously lol

CROWLER
            President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
              I remember a while ago their was a site that you could put in a web site addy and it would do a spell check on the ENTIRE site. Can't seem to find it anymore though, obviously lol

CROWLER
              send me 20$ or free protein and I will do it for you free of charge!

Comment

Thanks buddy MUCH appreciated.

BTW HOW THEY HECK did you EVER notice that

CROWLER
                aside from being an analyst, i do design, process flow design and software quality assurance. mainly automated but lately ive been doing alot of java based applications and ive been doing it for 7 years so i kinda have an eye for it. IMO you should have 1 table in a database that uses the same list of flavors and have a query to build the dropdown list for each product. but i think you have the same flavors for all of your products so you could probably get away with just the one table and have the pages pull that table for the drop downs

Comment

• i have a question, how many servings do you guys take after a workout?? i'm kind of spreading mines out.. like.. 24 grams after workout and 24 grams before i sleep but i eat some type of chicken or fish about an hour after the 1st serving.. are you supposed to be taking in 2 servings after a workout?

Comment

• I just recieved my Peanut Butter/Chocolate yesterday. Perfect timing since I was on my last scoop of Elvis. Anyhow, I just gotta say I love this stuff. Elvie was good, but I like the PB/Choc waaaaay better!!!! Look forward to ordering some more cookies when I get back from Iraq and can bake them properly in an over

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                      i have a question, how many servings do you guys take after a workout?? i'm kind of spreading mines out.. like.. 24 grams after workout and 24 grams before i sleep but i eat some type of chicken or fish about an hour after the 1st serving.. are you supposed to be taking in 2 servings after a workout?

depends on your weight and daily protien intake all 7 of my meals have upwards of 50g of protein per. so yeah i take 2 servings but im 210lbs

Comment

• this stuff is so cheap i can drink mine like water and still have plenty left over... and the taste does not get old..

my boy crowler really did a nice job with these protein powders...
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          this stuff is so cheap i can drink mine like water and still have plenty left over... and the taste does not get old..

my boy crowler really did a nice job with these protein powders...
                          well, unless you have to pay $36 for shipping to hawaii..

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                            well, unless you have to pay $36 for shipping to hawaii..
                            5lbs of protein powder in a bag costs $8.40 to ship to Hawaii.

CROWLER
                            President

Comment

5lbs of protein powder in a bag costs $8.40 to ship to Hawaii.

CROWLER

Yo crowler, you forgot to credit me back the excess

but i'm going to order from you again in like a month or so.

Jingzhe.

Comment

• i forgot about asking you for the credit back because i loved the protein so damned much. Anabolic Innovations is a hell of a protein producer and shit.. THEY EVEN HELPED ME GET A SHIPPING METHOD TO HAWAII!!!

gotta love crowler.

Comment

Working...
                                X