No announcement yet.

What type of Whey do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, since I haven't seen anyone mention it.. I shall enlighten you all..

Anabolic Innovations! This company has some of the best tasting protein I've EVER had, and they are affordable. The best flavor, imo, is the Elvis (peanut butter + banana), and they are available in WPI or WPC.

Here is a link to their site, http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
      Exactly true man. Im glad im not the only one who thinks like this. I was just asking coz i saw u use Redbak 50/50. I figured it was the 50/50 weight gainer? I guess im wrong... 50/50 WPI/WPC sounds more like it.

I use Top Nutrition, and distribute it if ur interested
      yeah 50/50 wpc to wpi no carb

yeah interested man

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
        yeah 50/50 wpc to wpi no carb

yeah interested man
        www. top nutrition .com .au

check out their products.

Comment

I'm currently using Pro Lean Mass (xtreme labs). The Vanilla & Choc are so yummy!!! I also use WPI & Natures Best.
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

ON Vanilla for me too, but I do have some of GNCs Vanilla left over that I picked up on sale. Vanilla seems the best for me because I'll mix in blueberrys or Strawberrys.

Comment

im currently on 90% WPI but im wondering if i should be getting some WPC as well??

Comment

VS is now carrying 10lb bags of chocolate ON 100% ... woohoo!!!!

the one by my house only carried strawberry in the past

for those of you who mentioned multiple kinds of whey ... what's the benefit of that? I would assume that you would want to get one and spend the money on getting it in bulk instead of having lots of different types ...
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

they were mostly on sale...

multiple wheys = multiple flavors = interesting life when you drink 4+ shakes a day

plus you get a variety of protein forms, sources, ratios, etc. which cant be bad for your body. . .

when im at college i just got 10lb ON bags... i may start getting bulk protein powder this year though, be even cheaper..

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                    I bought that and cant stand it Makes me sad
                    just drink it; you'll get used to it buy the time the tub is gone. i used to hate ON whey, i actually found a post in my old journal on bb.com where i said i do, and now i regard it as delicious.

Comment

i never could understand the fascination with ON whey.. it's pretty average to me.
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

i previously used ( all the whey ISO whey protein ) ,till the prices went up and my orders took about a 2 weeks to arrive, and then they gave me a line of shit about how they where only processing orders once a week! then i just started ordering on whey gold standard, i order from BB.COM
                        and all my orders are at my house from Florida to NJ usually in 2 - 3 days
                        and check this out! all the whey is 75 miles from my house in PA...sorry for the rant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          i never could understand the fascination with ON whey.. it's pretty average to me.

what are you recommendations for non-average whey supplements?
                          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Bulk WPC + BSL flavourings

Does the job

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
                              Bulk WPC + BSL flavourings

Does the job
                              We talking like TP then?
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                                just drink it; you'll get used to it buy the time the tub is gone. i used to hate ON whey, i actually found a post in my old journal on bb.com where i said i do, and now i regard it as delicious.
                                Compared to I-Pro/Substance it taste like ass

Comment

Working...
                                X