• Show
Clear All

• Cheat days what food do you eat?

ill eat anything from:

cheese and bacon meat pie
    pizza
    chinese
    sushi

^^in heaven. plus add a straberry shake and im set. ill round it off with some fresh veggies so i dont hurt myself too bad..but its fine now and then.

Originally posted by Seroph4x
    ^Interesting!

Since I'm bulking I'm more inclined to eat the unhealthy foods. I like cheeseburger subs and chinese food!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      ^Interesting!

Since I'm bulking I'm more inclined to eat the unhealthy foods. I like cheeseburger subs and chinese food!
      lol meat pies are the bomb try it for sure.

Comment

Portillos

Comment

ill eat anything from:

pizza
          chinese
          sushi

^^in heaven. plus add a straberry shake and im set. ill round it off with some fresh veggies so i dont hurt myself too bad..but its fine now and then.

Only thing bad about the sushi is the excessive rice and mayo they use on some of the rolls. I usually stay with sashime and avoid both.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I'm addicted to Mexican food, so my cheat days usually involve a trip to my favorite place. I'll kill about two baskets of tortilla chips by myself.

That's also why I limit those things to about once a month

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerMD
              I'm addicted to Mexican food, so my cheat days usually involve a trip to my favorite place. I'll kill about two baskets of tortilla chips by myself.

That's also why I limit those things to about once a month

Chips and salsa are my weakness and those damn margarita's.

Comment

everyday is a cheat day for me.... sadly.. it's expensive to eat right in hawaii.. it's just how it is.. hard.. :\

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                  Chips and salsa are my weakness and those damn margarita's.
                  is that a drink?

Comment

is that a drink?

Yep.

Comment

Whoopie Pies And Tequila

Comment

I dont see whats so bad about Chinese food, fair enough im half chinese but my house is all chefs to be honest and we hardly use any oil.. a touch at the most.. but i guess its just where u buy it from.
                        Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
                          I dont see whats so bad about Chinese food, fair enough im half chinese but my house is all chefs to be honest and we hardly use any oil.. a touch at the most.. but i guess its just where u buy it from.
                          I don't doubt ya, but here in the states chinese food is greasier than a fast food burger and fries. Unless you find a good family owned joint where they actually make the food themselves and not just cook up premade packaged stuff like you'd find on a buffet.

Comment

tru ay?

well if u need my help on some recipes asian style just ask me mate..

i can try and give u some..
                            Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Cheats for me are all about the drinks. I know a lot of people frown on massive drinking cheats... but cheats are about you and what you crave. Not what other people think you should and shouldn't have. I don't think one should have a cheat day with 8000 cals or eat buckets of full fat full sugar ice cream but if thats what you crave then I'm not going to say anything but "Strong Cheat".
                              "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Working...
                              X