Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt's MRM Driven review

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    I'll get right to the point... I was fortunate to get 20 packets of MRM Driven a while back and I've had the chance to experiment with it. I'm a BIG fan of MRM Natural V, and most of you remember that I was the only one defending MRM when all the haters started attacking their BCAA product, so that's a bit of background.

Link to product:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/driven.html

Taste: 6/10
    Sour / bitter but tolerable

Mixability: 5/10
    Decent

Performance:

Noticed some warm, jitter-free, pleasant energy after about 20 minutes... seemed to be synergistic with WRAATH dosage and the effects were much better pre-cardio

Side Effects:

At first I thought it had to be a coincidence, but I experienced some moderate stomach disturbance with each packet (both pre-workout or pre-cardio).

Overall: 6/10
    This product is worth a try, especially pre-cardio and I thank MRM for the sample packets
    ... one thing I've been trying to figure out. What is Endocine™ ?

Update:

Well I found my favorite way to dose this product is to just pour it into my mouth and chase it immediately with a LARGE glass of water or OJ. One of my clients is 125lb (cutting to 110lb) and she gets a awesome boost from the stuff.

Personally, I've noticed that if I take it on a completely empty stomach, I get a much more noticable effect.

Comment

Thanks for the review, PT, sounds interesting!

Comment

It goes great with PW, good review.

Comment

Working...
        X