Cutting like a knife with Red Acid Gen 2: Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting like a knife with Red Acid Gen 2: Log

Hi ya all ... Received my sponsored box of goodies yesterday ... This mean i am now officially a Controlled Labs "lab-rat" but i love it ... Gonna ask everybody just to be patient will start to use my RED ACID middle of next week .. Just need to finish varsity exams then im good to go Will do the best i can with this log ... Feel free to H-E-L-P me along the way as this is my first ever log. So well c you guys SOON
    Last edited by dirk; 10-11-2006, 05:17 AM.
    RED ACID Gen 2 Testerhttp://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1413

Feed the machine...

Time to get shREDded !!!!

Comment

Some Info ...

Red Acid GEN 2™ is the most advanced fat incineration matrix available today... so effective you can actually feel it working !! This unique formula is designed to enhance your metabolism, control your appetite and cravings, and keep you focused and energized all day long. Even with proper diet and cardio, many individuals will eventually experience problems losing fat at an "optimal" rate. As time goes on, your metabolism downregulates due to "survival mode", working against what you want to accomplish. Now we have the solution: Red Acid GEN 2™. Unlike other fat loss products, Red Acid GEN 2™ helps you to achieve fat loss via several different pathways to overcome your metabolism for optimal fatloss results:

Key Attributes:

* Thermogenic fatloss you can FEEL
      * Control Appetite and Cravings
      * Long Lasting Energy
      * Enhanced metabolism
      * Ephedra Free / Ephedrine Free
      * Body Fat Reduction via Lipolysis
      * Help Activate PPAR-alpha
      * Enhanced Blood Flow
      * Insulin Regulation
      * Yohimbe Free / Yohimbine Free
      * Designed to stack VERY well with SesaGlow™ and Blue UP™ (Stim Free)

Red Acid GEN 2™ includes a special cacao extract, that serves as a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha) agonist and can help to modulate ghrelin levels, producing a hunger satisfaction and stimulating glycerol and fatty acid release from adipocytes throughout the body. To enhance this effect, we included herbal appetite suppressants that work via the brains central nervous system rather than the digestive tract to deliver a one-two punch to "knock out" hunger and cravings.

With cravings and appetite under complete control, we took Red Acid GEN 2™ to the next level with powerful naturally occuring energizers, nootropics, and thermogenics like isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide, theobromine, hordenine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine. Forskolin stimulates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and a synergistic blend of cayenne extract and raspberry ketones releases norepinephrine, which in turn increases lipolysis and results in the reduction of fat storage. The potent cayenne extract aids in delivery and absorption. Working together, these powerful compounds work to increase your metabolism, activity level, and focus all day long making Red Acid GEN 2™ one of the most powerful and effective fatloss products on the market.
      Attached Files

Feed the machine...

Comment

Almost Ready

Hi guys ... just bear with me a few more days then im all urs

Feed the machine...

Comment

updates?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Last exam 7th - Accounts 3B ....

Feed the machine...

Comment

Hi all, will start my review from 2mrw onwards - but have made a big name at the gym for u guys . . any chance of buss opp?? Guys are going nuts over ur stuff here ... But local prices are way out

Feed the machine...

Comment

good like with your log and good luck with your goals

ps i wish i could be a labrat too haha :P

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

Working...
                  X