Question About Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Purple Wraath

Just a quick question. sorry about all my annoying little questions.. but I like to know things.

How long does it take for purple wraath to become effective? is it right as you start drinking it down or do you have to wait (Like whey protein for example. you have to wait 30 mins for it to enter your system)? I take it pre-workout, but I've been considering taking it during my workout aswell because (PEER PRESSURE) I hear so many people do that. My workout never usually goes longer than an hour and fifteen minutes usually. Its a thought in my head thats probably posted in an faq somewhere that I am too lazy to search for.
    Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Originally posted by malky
    Just a quick question. sorry about all my annoying little questions.. but I like to know things.

How long does it take for purple wraath to become effective? is it right as you start drinking it down or do you have to wait (Like whey protein for example. you have to wait 30 mins for it to enter your system)? I take it pre-workout, but I've been considering taking it during my workout aswell because (PEER PRESSURE) I hear so many people do that. My workout never usually goes longer than an hour and fifteen minutes usually. Its a thought in my head thats probably posted in an faq somewhere that I am too lazy to search for.
    I say it gets absorbed quickly. I feel it working working within 15 minutes if taken on an empty stomach.

Comment

I have taken PW preworkout with great results lately I have been sipping on it during my workouts and feel that it even helps my stamina and energy even more.
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Blood levels of aminos will elevate almost immediately and peak within a hour or so... as far as the carnosine-boosting effects, it can have both initial and long-term effects so give it a week or 2 to fully "kick in"

Comment

thanks
          Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

How many of you guys take PW during other times of the day, for recovery purposes?

I realize it is a workout oriented supplement because of the Endurance complex, but I've been taking a scoop in my mouth first thing in the morning, and then later on in the afternoon for healing/recovery benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
              How many of you guys take PW during other times of the day, for recovery purposes?

I realize it is a workout oriented supplement because of the Endurance complex, but I've been taking a scoop in my mouth first thing in the morning, and then later on in the afternoon for healing/recovery benefits.
              I take it pre-cardio as well... LOVE it pre-cardio. I wish everyone could afford to try it at least once, but I'm in "reality" so I know that isn't always the case.

Comment

Yesterday I took it precardio, along with 200mg of caffeine, and it was insane

Had my big ass moving pretty good
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I too take PW pre-cardio. Helps with energy along with muscle sparing!

Do you guys ever drink PW standalone, if your just sitting around, for recovery/healing??? IE, Off days?

Comment

if you think thats good try it with a serving of usplabs c2, THAT is like yeah buddy

Comment

Working...
                    X