Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about GG.

Hey folks,

I've been reading alot about GlycerGrow lately. Mostly I've been reading PT's old threads on BB.com that are linked from the GG FAQ. I have some shipping to me soon, and I plan on incorporating it into my preworkout shake which contains GM+PW. I had a few rudimentary questions, as GMS is a relatively new supplement to me.

1. ) I have read that the body expends 80 ounces of water everyday, through normal function of digestion, cardiovascular processes, walking, talking, eating, etc. Although I try to keep my daily water intake high, sometimes I have trouble getting 2 gallons, for whatever reason. My question is, Does the amount of GMS consumption correlate to water expendage/retention? In other words, is it true to say that the more GMS you take, the more water you will have to drink???

2. ) Relating to question #1, would you say using 1-2 scoops pre-workout would be an efficient enough dosage for someone to see gains? Granted, ther are many variables, such as diet, training, etc. However, for me, who does not drink a ton of water, would it be effective to use a smaller dose of GG, such as 1-2 scoops?

Thanks for your answers in advance.
    -RR

1. Yes. Water intake is key to GG especially when you are very active since you tend to lose water more then an average person each day. Proper water hydration is key for GG to be effective but more importantly to make sure you have no unwanted side effects such as headaches and cramping due to dehydration. I thought I had proper water hydration when starting GG, I was wrong I had to bump up to over 2 gallons a day. Trust me your body will tell you that you are not getting proper water hydration

2. Always start off with a small does and tamper up as need. You should see gains using 1-2 scoops a day listen to your body and increase as needed.
    Last edited by cervasa1977; 10-10-2006, 07:45 AM.
    MY GREEN MAG LOG
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
      1. Yes. Water intake is key to GG especially when you are very active since you tend to lose water more then an average person each day. Proper water hydration is key for GG to be effective but more importantly to make sure you have no unwanted side effects such as headaches and cramping due to dehydration. I thought I had proper water hydration when starting GG, I was wrong I had to bump up to over 2 gallons a day. Trust me your body will tell you that you are not getting proper water hydration

2. Always start off with a small does and tamper up as need. You should see gains using 1-2 scoops a day listen to your body and increase as needed.
      Thanks, so increased GMS intake (say 4 scoops) require MORE water per day than say 1 scoop?

Comment

I would say that the more gms intake the more the water intake should be
        MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
          I would say that the more gms intake the more the water intake should be
          agreed, you really need a ton of water on GG.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Ok, sweet. Thanks guys! I will be logging it.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
              Ok, sweet. Thanks guys! I will be logging it.
              cool always look forward to your logs
              MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                Thanks, so increased GMS intake (say 4 scoops) require MORE water per day than say 1 scoop?
                Correct !! Awesome questions !!

Also I HIGHLY recommend incorporating some extreme stretching into your routine when using GlycerGROW. I also recommend giving volume / hypertrophy based training a try.

Comment

I'm really excited to try out GG, heard so much about it. Wanna see if I can hit 295 on the scales by xmas
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Just to update:

I got my GG in yesterday, and I took a preworkout shake consisting of:

1/2 Scoop GM
                    1 Scoop PW
                    2 Scoop GG

I must say the pumps and energy were quite good in the gym. I logged in my supp. journal the details, but in short I was very impressed. I try to drink as much water as I could, and indeed got up a few times last night to pee I'm sure my body will get used to the increased water intake and the frequent peeing will taper down over time. All in all, after one day the GG seemed to enhance my workout pretty well. I can't wait to try it out more.

Also, when I got up to pee last night, I noticed my shoulders/arms/chest/back seemed more 'tight' and 'full'
                    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 10-11-2006, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X