No announcement yet.

Simple meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai food is very nice but the what the food u usually see is very bad for u cause of the coconut milk

Nonya is the best food Imho if u wanna cheat

haha
    Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
      Thai food is very nice but the what the food u usually see is very bad for u cause of the coconut milk

Nonya is the best food Imho if u wanna cheat

haha
      I've never put coconut milk in either of those 2 dishes I've made. What do you have against Coconut milk?

Comment

was taliking about the other thai food.. haha
        Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
          was taliking about the other thai food.. haha
          Ah ok, but isn't coconut milk an often used ingredient in nyonya? I'm curious though what's so bad about coconut milk?

Comment

in some of the curries and satay chicken like thai malay food too

Depends how you want to look at it mate for cutting or bulking etc

but

coconut milk contains lots of umm saturated fat but thats generic brand if you make it your self its much more healthier..

plus the benefits of making it ur self is u get the yummy juice thats good for flushing ya system.
            Space cowboy!

Comment

Yeah I'm of the mind saturated fat isn't bad for you as some of those old studies from the 1950's would have you believe. Especially from sources like coconuts and nuts and olives and oils from said items. That is, if it's been extracted properly like cold pressed methods. I think it's once manufacturers started treating them with high heat, chemical solvents and bleach to extract the oils that it degraded the health benefits of oils and saturated fats.

I think the FDA here in the states is pretty archaic in their views on what is healthy food wise. Hell, they still tout the 3 meals a day routine. When studies have shown eating more, smaller meals throughout the day is better for you.

Comment

Working...
              X