Simple meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple meals

I am sitting here eating dinner and just wanted to let ya know what it is and how good a simple meal can be. I am eating 95/5 ground beef seasoned with
    season salt, fajita season, cumin and chile powder. Cooked well done and drained then topped off with Salsa and Tabasco. All out of the garlic tabasco so reg. will have to do. I bet this would taste good with the chipotle tabasco. What are some of the simple meals you enjoy while cutting/bulking?

Do or do not. There is no try!

Whole weast pasta with pesto/olive oil - my favorite!
    Chicken + brown rice - my 2nd favorite
    Fresh deli style turkey wrapped in a low carb tortilla (whole weat)
    I love the sowthwestern egg beaters, add some ketchup, mmm!

And one of my favorite foods, that feels like I'm cheating, but its so damn good, is peanut butter toast, which I dip in milk. I could eat that everyday for all my meals
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

My favourite meal? its so simple! Its what I bring to university everyday now.

A can of tuna and a can opener.

Nothing beats tuna!
      Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by malky
        My favourite meal? its so simple! Its what I bring to university everyday now.

A can of tuna and a can opener.

Nothing beats tuna!
        Chuck Norris would be proud

.... but you need to work on opening it with your bare hands.

Comment

2 x scoops of Quality Protein powder (i tried this with lean dessert coconut)
          700ml skim milk
          1 packet of choc. pudding mix.

blend well and sit in fridge for 20 mins.

heaven

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Chuck Norris would be proud

.... but you need to work on opening it with your bare hands.

I have been trying to squeeze the can and have it pop out into my mouth. Popey style!
            Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
              2 x scoops of Quality Protein powder (i tried this with lean dessert coconut)
              700ml skim milk
              1 packet of choc. pudding mix.

blend well and sit in fridge for 20 mins.

heaven
              yum...would be just as good with on 100% whey choc? im drooling right now that sounds like the best shake/pudding EVER

Comment

Originally posted by malky
                I have been trying to squeeze the can and have it pop out into my mouth. Popey style!
                he would be most proud if u round house kick it to open it!

haha

i usually eat vermicelli noodles alot of it!! ahah with very lean meat seasoned with light soysauce and seasame oil with abit of pepper and no salt and ginger and tiny bit of garlic..
                Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

1/2 cup oats + 1 scoop whey + 2TBSP peanutbutter + 1/2 cup milk or skim milk. Mix till pudding like. Stick in freezer for 20 mins and eat up.

Comment

you know to be honest i never mixed food with supplements i got or will be getting,

im scared that i will screw up my body.. maybe its cause my mum gots diabetes type 2 so im scared of cuasing more pain..

does sound good though..

i just came back from over seas and had a major reality check..
                    Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
                      you know to be honest i never mixed food with supplements i got or will be getting,

im scared that i will screw up my body.. maybe its cause my mum gots diabetes type 2 so im scared of cuasing more pain..

does sound good though..

i just came back from over seas and had a major reality check..
                      I would think a protein isolate mixed with other food would be one supplement that would have very little if any negative effects. Same with ground flax seed.

I would think the worst would be bad gas or diarhea either from milk allergies or in the case of the ground flax seed...too much fiber. That'd be a lot of flax seed though.

Comment

tru thanks i might play around with it..

i came up with this uber healthy Low G.I. almondmeal choc cake... i might play around withit and try it out =D
                        Space cowboy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
                          tru thanks i might play around with it..

i came up with this uber healthy Low G.I. almondmeal choc cake... i might play around withit and try it out =D
                          chicken roll > pork roll

Comment

omgooses!!

sif pork roll all the way matey and viet ice white coffee all the way matey all the way!! haha

haah i just had one mauahha.. iced coffee mauahha was right nice
                            but that still doesnt beat thai redbulls haha i love that but its so bad haah

oh yea!

pork roll+chilli > chicken roll matey.. haha

fo reeeeeeeeeellzzz
                            Space cowboy!

Comment

pfft gimme some good som tam and a spicy tom yam with chicken or fish over rolls any day...especially the som tam. Damn my ex for getting me hooked on that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X