Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these guys for real? Can they do that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these guys for real? Can they do that?

Hey Everybody

Kudos to the mods and members. I've spent a couple of days on and off lurking the forum and really enjoy reading the posts.

Saw this vid on youtube, Swiss came up with a new drug that removes the smell of booze? Whats going on? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXDU6H7Wc4

Interesting. It might be worth a shot if you have bad breath, but as far as masking alcohol - laugh out loud. Anyone who has ever gotten drunk before know that you ooze it out of your pores, not just your mouth. Not to mention you'd be slurring your words and obviously drunk, fresh breath or not. I think you'd have to be a few beers in to believe this would actually work in a routine traffic stop lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      Interesting. It might be worth a shot if you have bad breath, but as far as masking alcohol - laugh out loud. Anyone who has ever gotten drunk before know that you ooze it out of your pores, not just your mouth. Not to mention you'd be slurring your words and obviously drunk, fresh breath or not. I think you'd have to be a few beers in to believe this would actually work in a routine traffic stop lol.
      yeah, I think the police would catch on when you can make eye contact or walk in a straight line
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        yeah, I think the police would catch on when you can make eye contact or walk in a straight line
        Yeah, I know I have that problem when I'm shitfaced...when I'm sober I just can't seem to be able to do either of those things...
        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Working...
        X