Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Musclemilk Good In Protein??? Please Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Musclemilk Good In Protein??? Please Help!!!

is musclemilk good? is it decent? does it have what it saids like amount of protein and all the could stuff it claims?

yes- its kind of expensive when compared to bulk whey sources, but has added fats and tasty flavors.

I like to buy alot when it is on a reduced price, since i always driunk the stuff and it doesnt expire for a long time (i buy everything in bulk on reduced prices)

Comment

NI mean on average without the discount is it good?

Comment

its good for before bed and post workout, not good if trying to loose weight or cut, lots of fat, gets expensive and although it tastes good not worth it imo

Comment

its healthy fats, healthy fats = necessary even if cutting

before bed i would use ultra peptide 1.0/2.0... or any casein powder

golden finish is better post workout

any other time, muscle milk is good...blend in oats to make it a meal replacement.. use milk to make it tastier.

I used to hate on muscle milk based on price etc. but now that I have semi-reliable income, and drink more shakes, i buy it alot. I've prolly got like 25lb on stock right now.

Comment

A bit carby for pre-sleep no?
            Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Working...
            X