6x4 Squats Working Sets
    2x10 Close-Grip Bench Press Warmup
    5x7 Close-Grip Bench Press Working sets
    5x7 Incline Bench Press
    4x8 Pec Dec
    5x5 Skullcrushers
    5x5 Dips (bodyweight)

Thoughts
    I had to hit my triceps hard, they haven't been sore in a while. I said to them, "Hmm, your looking a little relaxed. Time to shake you up!" Today they are quite sore. Chest is feeling a bit tender too, along with my legs. I hadn't done heavy squats in a while, and felt since I was taking Wednesday off, I had to stimulate some growth.

It's been a crazy week work-wise and I took advantage of the early release. Got real pumped and strong from the preworkout 4 scoops of GG. Surprisingly I didn't have to pee during my workout. Howeverr, after my workout, I pee'd twice before driving home, and on the way home I got caught in some pre-election traffic coming out of the school. It was then that I had to pee really bad. Jeez, I felt like I had broken my seal with a case of Heinekens. I was contemplating using the empty bottle in my back seat (Gatorade bottles are the best because of the wide mouth) ... but I held it. Teehee!

Once again, I feel I have conquered my workout.

Quote of the Day
    "Only true gladiators practice fitness, like weights on the bar. **** heat, we can meet up on the streets and spar." -Down Low Recka

Comment

Day 37-38 Wednesday + Thursday (REST)

Measurements/Info
      BF: n/a
      Weight: 162lbs
      Approx. 200g protein
      Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
      1/2 scoop GM + 2/3 scoop + 2 scoops GG
      Syntha-6 Protein + Cytogainer twice a day
      Multi vitamin / 2 caps Green Tea / 2 caps Fish Oil with Dinner

Workout
      Rest

Thoughts
      I'm still really sore from Tuesday's monster workout. I'm planning a big back day on Friday, but the combination of working 14 hours on Wed and my legs, arms and chest being very sore has got me wanting to eat and sleep. Rest is what makes you growwww! I've been bringing my PW+GM to work with me also. Also drinking more protein shakes and eating more. Trying to speed that recovery as quick as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
        Got real pumped and strong from the preworkout 4 scoops of GG. Surprisingly I didn't have to pee during my workout. Howeverr, after my workout, I pee'd twice before driving home, and on the way home I got caught in some pre-election traffic coming out of the school. It was then that I had to pee really bad. Jeez, I felt like I had broken my seal with a case of Heinekens. I was contemplating using the empty bottle in my back seat (Gatorade bottles are the best because of the wide mouth) ... but I held it. Teehee!
        Been there, done that...... used the bottle once (had no choice).. and yep... it was a wide mouth powerade bottle

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Been there, done that...... used the bottle once (had no choice).. and yep... it was a wide mouth powerade bottle
          LOL ... ! Any other kind of bottle and it just gets messy.

Comment

Day 39 Friday (BACK)

Measurements/Info
            Weight: 165lbs
            Approx. 200g protein
            Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
            1/2 scoop GM + 2/3 scoop + 2 scoops GG

Workout
            2x8 WG Pulldowns
            5x5 Chins (bodyweight)
            5x5 DB Rows
            4x4 Deadlifts
            4x8 WG Pulldowns
            4x8 Cable Rows

Thoughts
            Focused on back today. Had a good workout, I seemed to increase in reps and weight since the last time I did a strictly Back day. My chinups seem like they are decreasing but I attribute that to my weight gain (up 2lbs from yesterday) and also my pre-exhaust with WG Pulldowns as warmups.

I'm seeming to steady out with weight for a while, then shoot up a few lbs in a matter of a few weeks. I've heard that the body is like this ... it grows in cycles. I know that when I start gaining weight, I get hungrier, so I eat more.

Great stuff. Taking the weekend off for R&R. Hitting it hard again on Monday with chest.

Quote of the Day
            "Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street."
            Elbert Hubbard

Comment

Nice workouts RR! Keep up the dedication. Awesome quotes as well, find myself checking them every now and then.
              Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                Nice workouts RR! Keep up the dedication. Awesome quotes as well, find myself checking them every now and then.
                Thanks for stopping in, biceps!

Comment

Day 40-41 SATURDAY, SUNDAY (REST)

Measurements/Info
                  Approx. 200g protein
                  Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
                  1/2 scoop GM + 2/3 scoop Once per day

Workout
                  Rest

Thoughts
                  Rest this weekend. Resturants, relaxation, etc.

Comment

Day 42 MONDAY (Cardio)

Measurements/Info
                    Approx. 200g protein
                    Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
                    1/2 scoop GM + 2/3 scoop + 2 scoops GG Preworkout

Workout
                    15 Mins Heavy Bag Work
                    15 Mins Shadowboxing
                    15 Mins Light Stationary

Thoughts
                    I was going to hit a full body workout today but my work interfered with my plans. I ended up doing some much needed cardio/boxing training. It went well. Tuesday I am going to hit my chest and triceps at the very least, and if I feel dangerous I'll throw in some sets of heavy squats like I did last week, really stimulate some growth that way.

Quote of the Day
                    "Pick up your weight, 'cause you ain't got the height"
                    King Just
                    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 11-14-2006, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Day 43 TUESDAY (Chest+Triceps)

Measurements/Info
                      Weight: 166lbs
                      Approx. 200g protein
                      Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
                      1/2 scoop GM + 2/3 scoop Preworkout

Workout
                      5x5 Bench Press
                      5x5 Pec-Dec
                      5x5 Skullcrushers
                      5x5 Dips (bodyweight)
                      5x8 Tricep Pushdowns
                      5x5 Lateral Raises

Thoughts
                      I was very tired before starting my workout, but my pre-workout drink pumped me up real good. I had a decent workout. My numbers seemed to go up, as I'm doing different exercises for chest every week to keep it fresh. Last week I did close grips, incline, this week I did regular bench. Next week I'll do some DB work. Got a magnificent pump in my triceps which distracted me, I caught myself more than once staring at the mirrior Overall a very good workout. I was very tired after and just passed out for the night, after eating dinner of course.

Keeping a jar of peanut butter at work and eating it with a spoon everyday. Keeping myself anabolic.

Quote of the Day
                      If you believe everything you read, better not read.
                      Japanese Proverb

Comment

Day 44 WEDNESDAY (Rest)

Measurements/Info
                        Approx. 200g protein
                        Approx. 2g water

Supplementation

Workout
                        Rest.

Thoughts
                        Day was slow today. Had a bit of headache midday, but had alot to eat during the day. Finished off my jar of PB at work, I'll have to get a new one. Can anybody comment on Peanut butter, as far as nutritional value? As far as I know (i have the 'Lean Peter Pan') its mostly healthy fats (from nuts). Only 2.5g saturated fat. Good protein too. I've also discovered that I like hard boiled eggs if I cover them in black pepper. Hehe!

I ordered 2 bottles of Hyper-H today. I've run both HH and XF, and I'm an advocate of AA. The one thing I like about AA is it doesn't seem to have any effect on my test levels (I'm sensitive to that after using PHs), and it puts me in a better mood.

I opted for the Syntrax brand for a few reasons. 1) I like Syntrax - despite a popular view on BB.com that they copy patents. Their reps have been professional and courteous, and I like their protein products (nectar, matrix). Secondly, I opt for a lower dose of AA (approx. 800mg per day) instead of the usual 1000mg, and they have a cheaper price if you want to run a low dose or shorter cycle than X-Factor.

So, the only thing that will be changing in my supplementation or diet is I'm removing the fish oil for now. The rest will stay the same (including diet)

Comment

You've run PHs before? Aren't you only 20?

Comment

Originally posted by XenoWang
                            You've run PHs before? Aren't you only 20?
                            I'm almost 23. Ran 2 cycles of Phera. I read up on what I was doing, and did them properly, however I wish I had stayed natural, and wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Learn from your mistakes right?

Comment

Day 45 Thursday (BACK AND LEGS)

Measurements/Info
                              Approx. 200g protein
                              Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
                              1/2 scoop GM + 2/3 scoop Preworkout
                              1/2 scoop GM post workout

Workout
                              5x6 Chinups (bodyweight)
                              5x5 DB Rows
                              3x8 WG Pulldowns
                              3x20 Squats
                              3x20 Calf raises

Thoughts
                              A good workout today. Reached a PR with the DB Rows @ 65lb'ers for about 6 reps. I also dropped my weight on the squat from around 200lbs down to 130 and did sets of 20. WOAH BABY! It was hard on my legs, but even harder on my wind. Maybe I need to get back on the cardio bike more often, but damn that took alot out of me. I suggest trying a set of 20 rep squats, it's really fun.

Nothing else to report really, Saturday I'll be doing a combination of exercises, probably deadlifts and some trap work. Today (Friday) I am very tired, so i'll be resting. GM+PW+GG still treating me really good. Can't wait to receive my AA and start my winter bulking with the help of Hyper-H.

Quote of the Day
                              "Plan your work and work your plan. For whoever fails to plan, plans to fail"-Anonymous
                              Last edited by RenegadeRows; 11-17-2006, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Day 46-48 FRI, SAT, SUN (REST)

Measurements/Info
                                Approx. 200g protein
                                Approx. 2g water

Supplementation
                                Multi vitamin / 2 caps Green Tea / 800mg Arachadonic Acid

Workout
                                Rest

Thoughts
                                Just wanted to update this for the weekend. Thursday I had a monster workout that included back & legs. It totally wiped me out for the weekend. Not a bad thing, as I love to rest and eat like a pig.

Sunday morning I tried to do some weight training and I failed miserably. I had no energy and I clearly dipped into my reserves on Thursday. I did 15mins on the bike instead.

I also received my Hyper-H bottles from NP! on Saturday. I dosed 800mg on Saturday and Sunday.

The plan is 800mg AA for 45 days. I've done this dosing scheme before with great success. I put on about 6lbs and also lost BF%. I wanted to get the AA started before THanksgiving/Holidays, as the last time I ran it my appetite increased dramatically. A great supplement! I beleive in keeping the dosage @ 1000mg or under each day. So far, nothing to report.

Comment

Working...
                                X