Agression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agression

Hey guys, Im back for another question....Yeah its gonna sound dumb..Is there like something I can take that will trigger that side of me like steroids? Someone said take Creatine before a game but I donno, I thought I would come to the experts. I get the starting nod at DE and I wanna keep it and I just wanna unleash! Is there something for me?
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

TEQUILA
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

hmm, something that will fire you up and make u agressive like steriods before a game? good idea actually. cant think of anything apart from stims, but they will just give u energy.

Comment

No one has anything yet? I would love to use SOMETHING! Our Varsity DT is like 5'5, 210, and I think he might be on Steroids cause he just get on the line fast and you can tell he wants to get through and you can hear him grunt and scream getting through the line. I want that!!! And I got to play DE a few weeks and I was playing really good but now Im not as good, Its like now that I got the job, I dont want to be there and I want to play Safety again but we are short on ends due to injury so Im obligated to play it. Last game we had, I was getting schooled, I was getting ran over and pushed outside and out of the play but it didnt trigger anything! I just want something that when i get up to that line, I wanna rip someones head off. Do I have to rely on my inner powers?

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

You could try a natural testosterone booster, such as Blue Up before a game. I've also heard good feedback on USP Lab's Powerfull. Other than that, it's just a matter of psyching yourself up.

Comment

Crap I dont have any of that and my game is on Saturday. I was looking for something that no one would think of that would make you go crazy. None of that though?

Comment

1 - cocaine

2 - caffeine

3 - listen to alot of angry music (worked for me in HS football ) for baseball i listened to more chill, you know your the shit music

4 - have someone punch you in the balls, or tell you your girlfriend is ugly, or say they railed your mom last night, or something thatll piss you off alot

5 - any stimulant really will enhance your sympathic nerve system putting your body in a state of shock and attetion.. it may also cause other problems such as respitory failure during extreme physical extertion, but thats just a sore thumb of it yakno...

IMO if you dont got it you wont get it so dont try to create it cos you want it but dont have it naturaly

think about this in your free time to get fired up for football

1- maybe you could get a full ride scholarship if you play good

2 - if you play good, highschool girls will want your dna

3 - if you get a full ride, college girls will want your dna

4 - if you play poorly, you wont play, and no girls will want your dna because your a football studd

5 - if you get a full ride, you can use all that $ you should be spending on tuition for other cool things (cars, clothes, condoms, candy, cocaine) and high maintance rich girls will want your dna cos of what you own

6 - if you play well enough, you can fail classes but teachers thing its ok cos your the football studd (it is how it is)

7 - you get the chance to physical beat someone every play, are you a winner or a loser?

8 - girls love football players, not bench warmers.

9 - playoffs? whatya mean playoffs? we cant even win a frickin game!

10 - i think; therefore i am

feel free to add additional thoughts

of course, in all honesty, i would take something like purple wraath, it wont stimulate your excitary system too much, or dehydrate you overwhelming.

purple wraath + positive thought + hard work @ practice + solid steel n sex appeal = a winner on and off (60% of the time, everytime).
              Last edited by jiritt0; 10-05-2006, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Energy drinks? Rock star drinks?

Comment

Diritto, i <3 you!now only if I had Purple Wraath

Comment

Music

Comment

Just a heads up for everyone, Alerux is 15

Comment

That type of aggression does not come in pill or drink form. You have to have it inside you. Dig deep, find out what truely motivates you and use it.

Caffine helps you be more alert and is a stimulant, so it will get your motor running, but it won't drive you to rip someone's head off. My pre-game drink back in highschool was 32 ounces of green tea with honey. I always hated having to undo my belt and pads to take a pee right before the game, but it helped jack me up a bit.
                        Last edited by JThompson; 10-05-2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Green Tea and honey?

Comment

who cares about high school girls just focus on playing well, if you get one thinkg of it as a bonus make sure shes nice though.

Comment

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @ GIRLS

ahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X