X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple WRAATH Review

Purple WRAATH Review

Initial Reactions - 10/10
    Like Green MAGnitude, I really like the containers and packaging. Very professional, colorful, and clean. The containers, while it's no big deal, I'm happy to note are of high quality. Upon opening, I am expecting a chemical-type smell. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is not the case, rather it is a grape-like smell, reminds me of candy.
    Mixibility - 7/10
    It seems that most amino products I've tried have a problem with mixibility. While this one is no different, the problem is nothing to fret over. The only problem with this mixibility is the foam that accumulates at the top. The powder almost completely dissolves and does not clump, however it foams even when mixed with a spoon. Like I said, most BCAA/EAA products do this.
    Taste - 5/10
    Note: Controlled Labs has reformulated this taste.
    While I've had far worse tasting things in my life, this could be worse. The taste is strong, very tart. Thank god it's grape and not Fruit Punch. The taste is reminscent of grape koolaid with something funky thrown into the mix. However I don't drink it for the taste, so the cream will be in the crop.
    Workout - 8/10
    I mixed in one scoop 15 minutes pre-workout and did my workout using only this product to assess effectiveness. I could tell right off the bat it was good. I felt my arms and legs tingling. This could be viewed as distracting by some people but I focused the feeling into my weights. WOW! More energy, endurance I found. Doing back/biceps I got a really good pump from this alone. I blame it on the PurplEndurance matrix, containing Cirtulline,Norvaline, and l-Arginine; three major compounds to increase your pump and power.

After my workout I felt less fatigued than normal. Usually I finish my workout, take in my protein/food and then fall right on my couch. I did not feel so tired afterwards, which I attribute to the aminos and Vitamin B6.
    Overall - 8/10
    I've tried other amino mixes like tablets, Xtend, and ICE. While they give good endurance and recovery properties, I'll tell you why I like this product better. Not only do you get those with this, but I also found more power and energy to dip from in my workouts. I think the addition of norvaline, betaine and Citrulline have alot to do with it. I've never felt a rush of motivation/strength from amino acids before.

While I don't use aminos during my workout, I can honestly say that this product is a pretty complete pre-workout enhancer. Something that aids in recovery like EAAs as well as promoting endurance,strength and pumps could be a one-in-all pre-workout product for people looking to supplement with just the basics, for financial or personal purposes.

Special Review: Green MAGnitude + Purple WRAATH
    I quickly wanted to give a review of my pre-workout cocktail, Green MAG and Purple Wraath and let you know how it's working. I mix 1/2 scoop of Green MAG with one scoop of purple wraath. The taste is quite pleasant. The sweet, strong taste of Grape compliments the sour taste of the green apple. The effects I've seen have made a big difference in my workouts. While I find pumps, endurance and energy to be top notch, the biggest things I notice are recovery and strength. My strength has been steadily climbing, and I've been making alot of personal records. Also, my recovery time has gone down. I can actually say I'm sleeping less, and I feel less fatigued the day after. DOMs have also gone down, from a painful stiffness the day after to a pump-type stiffness which is much more welcomed than actual pain. This stack is also pretty affordable. 1 scoop from each container everyday (even on OFF days) and it lasts me for about 3 months. Overall I am very pleased with these products and I hope to keep them as a permanent fixture in my workout regiment.

Great review, nothing like PW to power your workout!

Comment

I'm currently taking both as well, and I have to agree with you on the tingling sensation. It felt strange at first, but for some reason it got me really excited to start my lifts.

I've been breaking PR's all over the place.

Too bad it too me so long to discover CL.

Comment

nice review.

awesome picture, where did you get that?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          nice review.

awesome picture, where did you get that?
          i made it...yay!

Comment

lover the review I think you will be pumped about the new tastes I love sipping on it while I workout
            MY GREEN MAG LOG
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Next purchase from bb.com (or whoever) is a new batch of PW.

Got my RAG2 in today, well its actually for the lady, but I still get to look at it!!
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                Next purchase from bb.com (or whoever) is a new batch of PW.
                You are going to love it
                MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

I must say, mixing PW and GM may be the best-tasting pre-workout supplement I've had. PW alone (old version) seems to lack sweetness, but when you mix GM with it, it really makes it taste like grape koolaid.

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerMD
                    I'm currently taking both as well, and I have to agree with you on the tingling sensation. It felt strange at first, but for some reason it got me really excited to start my lifts.

I've been breaking PR's all over the place.

Too bad it too me so long to discover CL.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                      I must say, mixing PW and GM may be the best-tasting pre-workout supplement I've had. PW alone (old version) seems to lack sweetness, but when you mix GM with it, it really makes it taste like grape koolaid.
                      I might try the gm and the new pw together and see how that tastes together never thought of mixing them together
                      MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                        I might try the gm and the new pw together and see how that tastes together never thought of mixing them together
                        Yeah! I haven't had the new PW yet, but the old PW + GM is REALLY good

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                          lover the review I think you will be pumped about the new tastes I love sipping on it while I workout
                          Might want to edit that first word

Comment

Working...
                          X