No announcement yet.

SQUAT_PRINCESS's RED ACID GEN 2 LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day is day 12 on Red Acid Gen2 for me. I'd liek to list the experiences I've had with the product so far.

*The morning dose seems to kick in stronger and harder. I always feel the heat alot more, and I actually feel a slight stimulant effect. I'm assuming this is because I have an empty stomach?
    *Although it doesn't give me a rush of energy, when I take the Red Acid before my workout, I feel a steady energy, with lots of focus. My mood is elevated through out the workout, which makes intense workouts more enjoyable (as apposed to difficult)
    *My mood is definalty elevated throughout the day.
    *I don't experiance any sort of crash. I have perfect energy throught the entire day, until I go to bed- and then I sleep with no problems.
    *My waist is getting smaller
    *Appetite supression is extreme. I have to remind myself to eat. I'm never hungry.
    My skin actually looks better. I never had an acne problem or anything, but my face looks like I just got a facial- every day.

Comment

Hello!

Today's nutritional breakdown is- 1326cal 57fat 73carb 131pro
      I'll be having 100g dry pressed cottage cheese with splenda sf ff chocolate pudding before I go to sleep. (an additional 125cal, 10c and 21pro- brining my macros to 1451cal, 58at 83carb 151pro)

The past few days have been really hectic. I've had extra projects to work on, and I've been training some one in their gym every other day. It's been hard to get a good weight workout in. Cardio has been up, but I haven't been on track with MY weight training.

Today I only managed to do 3 sets of 12 each
      cable pull downs (back) 55lbs
      Cable rows, 40lbs
      tricep push downs 20lbs 15 15

hack squats 2x 90lbs
      hamstring curls (one leg at a time) 30lbs
      backward lunges 4x12 20lbs (WAY TO LIGHT!!!! I was doing these with my friend at her gym)

Cardio:
      23minutes jump rope first thing in the morning.
      30minutes elliptical with friend at gym

I also spent the day cleaning out a basement. Scrubbing walls, floors, carrying heavy boxes, sorting text books and all that stuff. 6 hours of that... I have another 8 hours of it tomorrow and the day after. I'm back at my friend's gym the day after tomorrow. Training her is really cramping MY workouts, but I have to do it. She's a total novice, and I don't have time to go to 2 gyms in one day- at least not this week.

I had great energy through out the entire day. No tiredness, no lazy feelings.. Dreaded cardio is actually enjoyable, because I'm so focused. I'm still a furnace during and after my workouts, and I'm sweating alot.

Tomorrow I'm going to my gym, so I'll weigh in, and take new measurements.

Comment

Wow I would say you had great energy to do al you did. I hear you on helping out others that slow you down, but one thing to remember it is about helping them (which you see) and it brings them up.

Keep up the great work!

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been so busy with renovations, studying, working and life- that I just haven't had the time to sit down and actually write in here. My net has been finicky too.

It's 4am- Just got home from work. The past few days, I havent had more than an hour to spend in the gym, and the weather's been so bad, that I couldn't do my out door cardio- But I still managed 20-30mins on the elliptical, as well as

Wed- Back and shoulders
          Thurs- Biceps, triceps and chest
          Friday- lower body. ( I walked out shaking! I love it!)

Tomorrow I'll dedicate to cardio. My goal is an hour.

I'm down to 136lbs. People are asking me if I'm losing weight. And I really do see a bit of a difference in my body. YAY

I've been so busy, that eating has been hard to fit in- but i'm still getting 4 meals a day... I have my breakfast, and then I have the rest of the meals in the afternoon- but mostly in the evening. I don't like eating so much so late, but my body feels like it needs to eat more, to make up for the lack of food throughout the day. Things should start settling down around here on Moday- hopefully- then I can get back to a normal routine..

Appetie supression has NOT been so great the past few days. Maybe it's because I'm not eating enough during the day (even though end of day calories are around 1800-2150), and my sleep has been cut short- so my body is out of whack...

I am so greatful to have the little kick red acid gives me through these hectic days... I still manage to get to the gym an hour before it closes, (it closes at 10pm) and I have all the energy in the world during this hour.. Then I go home and sleep.

I'm really tired right now, so when I wake up- if I have time, I'll measure everything. I'll try and take more pics on monday or tuesday- whenever we finish off the work that's being done.

Thank you for you patience with me.

Comment

Originally posted by squat_princess
            I'm down to 136lbs. People are asking me if I'm losing weight. And I really do see a bit of a difference in my body. YAY
            Great to hear !

Comment

YAY!!! I took measurements!

136lbs (started at 135- went to 140, now back to 136- but body is tighter.. I don't like to use the scale. It doesn't mean anything to me.)

Waist: 26.4!! (started at 27.5)
              chest:32.5 (started at 33)
              Bicep: Left:10.7 Right:10.6
              hips:35 (started at 35.5)
              Thighs:22.2 Left: Right:22.2 (started at 22.5)
              Calves: Left:14.8 Right:14.5 (Ahh! I have to fix that lol!)

Comment

YAY!!! I took measurements!

136lbs (started at 135- went to 140, now back to 136- but body is tighter.. I don't like to use the scale. It doesn't mean anything to me.)

Waist: 26.4!! (started at 27.5)
                chest:32.5 (started at 33)
                Bicep: Left:10.7 Right:10.6
                hips:35 (started at 35.5)
                Thighs:22.2 Left: Right:22.2 (started at 22.5)
                Calves: Left:14.8 Right:14.5 (Ahh! I have to fix that lol!)
                Awesome !!!!

Comment

Wow good log so far. Happy to see your hard work has led to some good gains so far. Your right about this weather though, pretty annying, sunny today though which is nice. Keep working hard and I'm sure you will reach your goals!

P.S. - Go LEAFS Go
                  Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

I've still been super busy with the renovation work. It's been grueling. 12 hours of work- no break.. I got to the gym an hour before it closed- and got in a good leg workout.

Reverse lunges 3x12 (24lbs)
                    deep squats 3x20 (40lbs)(superset with deads)
                    dead lifts 3x18 (50lbs)
                    smith squats 3x13 (50lbs)
                    bridges 3x20 (25lbs)
                    cable kick backs 3x14 (40-60lbs)

Yesterday I did an hour of cardio, plus
                    triceps dips 3x15 no weight
                    extensions 3x12 (10lbs)
                    presses, 3x12 (25lbs)
                    chest presses, 3x12 20lbs (plus bar? :P I suck) (superset with dumbbell flies)
                    chest flies, 3x12 12lbs dumbbells
                    and bicep curls (to failure) 20lbs down to 10 lbs- failure to each weight stage.

Diet has been hard to keep track of since I havent been preparing all my meals these past few days. (I've been helping my aunt with renovation work, and she's been feeding me.) I'll go hours without eating, and when I finally do get a chance to sit down and eat something- I eat huge meals. I'm used to my 5-6 small meals a day, but I'm only consuming 2-3 larger meals/day right now. I don't like it, but there's nothing I can do about it until this work is done.
                    today's goal is to do 50 minutes cardio, and back, shoulders and calves.

Comment

HECTIC scheduals!!! I had a great workout yesterday! I'm so happy with it.

I worked back and shoulders, along with an hour of cardio.

cable pull downs-50lbs
                      cable rows40lbs
                      one arm cable pull downs (using the hand grip attachment)20lbs
                      dumbbell rows 20lbs
                      3 sets of 12

and my shouldr workout i use barbells and dumbells for rows, presses and side flies (averaging about 15-20lbs per arm.. except for flies- i use 10lbs)

30 minutes elliptical
                      20 minutes stepper (it's like an elliptical, but you're climbing, and theres no arm movement)
                      10 minutes jump rope

Today I'm doing 40 minutes cardio and lower body.

Again, diet has been the same as the past week or so- We're finishing off the work tomorrow (FINALLY!!!!) so I'll have time to take measurements and pictures!

Comment

HECTIC scheduals!!! I had a great workout yesterday! I'm so happy with it.

I worked back and shoulders, along with an hour of cardio.

cable pull downs-50lbs
                        cable rows40lbs
                        one arm cable pull downs (using the hand grip attachment)20lbs
                        dumbbell rows 20lbs
                        3 sets of 12

and my shouldr workout i use barbells and dumbells for rows, presses and side flies (averaging about 15-20lbs per arm.. except for flies- i use 10lbs)

30 minutes elliptical
                        20 minutes stepper (it's like an elliptical, but you're climbing, and theres no arm movement)
                        10 minutes jump rope

Today I'm doing 40 minutes cardio and lower body.

Again, diet has been the same as the past week or so- We're finishing off the work tomorrow (FINALLY!!!!) so I'll have time to take measurements and pictures!

Awesome !

Comment

looking great so far
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hello every one.. I know it's been about 5 days since I posted. I've been recovering from a UTI. Antibiotics really made me feel awful.. So sleepy, bloated and uncomfortable... I have one more dose to go, and I'll be able to get back to finish the final 3 days of Red Acid. (My doc told me not to take supplements with the antibiotics, because it might interfere.)

I've continued with my workouts, pretty much. It's been a little difficult to get a good cardio workout in, because I feel so sluggish.

Being off the Red Acid for almost 5 days.. I notice a difference in my energy levels and appetite. I wouldn't say I feel like I'm in withdrawl- but I do feel tired. (which is because of the medication I'm on- I'm sure.) My appetite- no matter what I eat- or how much I eat- I don't feel full. I could go on and on and on- and never feel like I've eaten enough. (where as on the Red Acid- I had to remind myself to eat.)

Comment

Hope you get better soon, get lots of water.

Comment

Just a FYI for everyone, I advised SQUAT_PRINCESS not to combine Red ACID with her medication, so that's the reason for the incomplete log.

Thanks again SQUAT_PRINCESS for the great updates on here and BB.COM !!

Comment

Working...
                                X