Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue-up STIM FREE Question....

Hi All,
    I have Blue Up (STIM FREE), and I workout first thing in the morning. Can I take the Blue Up (STIM FREE) on an empty stomach?

Thanks !

Yes you can !

Comment

Originally posted by solid71
      Hi All,
      I have Blue Up (STIM FREE), and I workout first thing in the morning. Can I take the Blue Up (STIM FREE) on an empty stomach?

Thanks !
      Yep. I to work out in the AM and usually take mine BU Stim Free with WB prior to bed with some cottage cheese.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
        Yep. I to work out in the AM and usually take mine BU Stim Free with WB prior to bed with some cottage cheese.

Good combination! Although I can't seem to stomache too much CC without the fruit in it...

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          Good combination! Although I can't seem to stomache too much CC without the fruit in it...

If I can choke down the GG the CC is gravy.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

MMMmmm fruit salad with cottage cheese and yogurt... good stuff !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              MMMmmm fruit salad with cottage cheese and yogurt... good stuff !!
              Use to add garlic powder to CC and use it for a chip dip. CC and fruit is nummers!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                Use to add garlic powder to CC and use it for a chip dip. CC and fruit is nummers!
                *remembers an episode of the simpsons*

Flanders: "Okay kids it's time for nachos!!! Flanders style.....thats cucumbers and cottage cheese" *bart and lisa recoil*

Comment

Working...
                X