Planning Summer SUpp Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning Summer SUpp Schedule

ALright, In july I go to work in Tenn. for 3 months, this is where i typically have a regualr schedule where I grow and lift the best. I am planning on using WB/GB for the 3 months I'm there. I am considering Purple wrath and Red Acid but not sure if it is what I really need.

Further Background:
    When in Tenn. I am on a stricter diet of high protein with lots of fruit and vegetables. I expect to continuie using Whey Protein, but may switch from ON's 100% whey if i can get my BCAA intake from another product. My goal is to grow in muscle mass while continuiong to cut my bf from 23%. Considering I have a clean diet and workout 4-5 days a week what are the best products for my goals. I have heard great things about CL products so i'll try it out for 3 months. Also I hope to create a log to track the progress for the first time. Please give me some suggestions or ask me questions if I missed anything.

Other Supps:
    Flax seed oil
    Fish Oil
    One A Day cholesterol Formula
    5-Tetra for days I'm feeling weak
    L-Carnitine
    Ht: 6'1"
    Wt: 200 lb.s
    BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
    17% (8/2/06)
    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

if your bf% is at 23, then red acid would definitely help.. I would get that to help with the bf imediately.

GB/WB/PW would be an awesome combination.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I think both PW and RA would help you based on your goals ... pretty much the full spectrum of colors from CL with that stack
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

so from reading the review of PW i should switch to a regular whey protein without the BCAA like ON's 100% whey has? and advice? should i still use whey Protein at all?
        Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 05-24-2006, 05:48 PM.
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

I agree with the advice above.. Red Acid and Green Bulge would be on the top of the list IMO. Good choice with the Carnitine too.

Will you be doing a log / review / progress journal ?

Comment

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
            so from reading the review of PW i should switch to a regular whey protein without the BCAA like ON's 100% whey has? and advice? should i still use whey Protein at all?
            I'd say keep using whey ... i take GB/WB/BU then 45min later I have a shake w/ 1 banana, 3/4cup oats, 1 scoop whey, glutamine, water .... 15min later start my PW (i take 3 scoops) ... then post workout have another shake w/ 1 banana, 3/4cup oats, 2 scoops whey, glutamine, bulk cee, water ....

QED: keep the whey!!!
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

PW stacks well with BCAAs, that is my workout drink, so you have no worries there.

Comment

all protein has bcaas in it; they are just not free form.

i just spent 10mins looking for a list of them, but gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  I agree with the advice above.. Red Acid and Green Bulge would be on the top of the list IMO. Good choice with the Carnitine too.

Will you be doing a log / review / progress journal ?

I plan to, the only thing is it won't start till mid July when I move. I'm looking forward to it since i've now been lifting long enough to have a decent idea of what I need to do, how to get there, and the motivation to stick to it.

My goals 8% bf loss in 3 months while maintaining the same weight. ( I know it's not gonna be easy)
                  17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    PW stacks well with BCAAs, that is my workout drink, so you have no worries there.
                    by "stacks well" do you mean that you're mixing PW and BCAA's together into one drink or taking them separately (i.e. I take PW 15min before a workout, then I sip on Xtend during my workout)?
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                      by "stacks well" do you mean that you're mixing PW and BCAA's together into one drink or taking them separately (i.e. I take PW 15min before a workout, then I sip on Xtend during my workout)?

Exactly, I take PW/Xtend Pre, PW/Extend during, and Xtend post.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                        Exactly, I take PW/Xtend Pre, PW/Extend during, and Xtend post.
                        i cant wait to do this in a month or two..

I think ill offically start that when i finish my ephedrine/thermal rage review
                        and begin the ephedrine/red acid log

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          i cant wait to do this in a month or two..

I think ill offically start that when i finish my ephedrine/thermal rage review
                          and begin the ephedrine/red acid log

where are you finding ephedrine??? i heard US marshalls are still seizing it all even though its legal now
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Comment

where are you finding ephedrine??? i heard US marshalls are still seizing it all even though its legal now
                            ephedrine hcl is a legal over the counter drug in the states for bronchial problems.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

ohhhhhh, i see, so ephedrine not ephedra, btw, since we're both up late why dont you put that WB GG broken merch up for sale
                              17% (8/2/06)
                              Age 20

Comment

Working...
                              X