ABS diet or Carb cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS diet or Carb cycling

I've eating the 12 major foods from the ABS DIET as it is. But I was thinkin about following the eating times, menus, and even ab workout regiments as the diet calls for. I've been gaining muscle, but the losing BF has come to slow down. I also was contemplating CARB CYCLING. Low on carbs for 3 days, heavy 1.....and repeat. Which do u feel would be more effective. I think Im kinda carb sensitive so I'm up in the air about where to go for these last few lbs of BF.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

to me the abs diet is more of a way of how you should live not a diet. all those foods are things you should eat as much of, but not only them.

carb cycling is intense, good stuff. but its difficult to follow for an extended period of time.
    if the fat isnt shedding anymore, tighten up the diet, and increase cardio intensity...if that does nothing except make ou feel overtrained, look into carb cycling.

Comment

I was just reading this detailed version of how to carb cycle. What do u think? (if u geta chance to review it)
      http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=811783
      Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
      X