Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTROLLED LABS is looking for an online representative !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SCT and JT! I'll write up my official application tonight when I get a little more time to sit down at the puter. Fiance is dragging me to the mall tonight
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

thats a lng list of credientals

Comment

Ok, I have no fancy write ups, I have no logs, hell I don’t even have a review posted. Most of my thoughts and feelings are kept with me, but if I have an outlet, they'll be expressed!

As some of you know I live in Columbus OH; also known as the hotbed of fitness in the Midwest. I currently workout at World Gym Ohio which houses multiple IFBB professionals; Julie Palmer, Jen Hendershott to name a few. There is also a world known trainer who works there by the name of Mike Davies (http://www.mikedaviesfitness.com). I am constantly around people who not only live, eat and breath this stuff, but also make a living from it; this constantly has me looking for newer, better, and more innovative ways to improve not only my training, but my over all outlook on the industry. This in turn will provide better information from me to customers and show them their goals are achievable.

Little more about me- I'm 25 and a recent graduate of Miami University of Ohio; also known as one of the "public Ivys" in the United Stateslace. MU has one of the elite business schools in the entire country and breeds its students to achieve not only success in their real lives, but also in any business ventures they encounter. I have a very strong marketing background as I've studied and practiced this line of business for a few years. I have an uncanny love to fulfill the customer as they would love to be treated (also why I love how Tank/CL does business) The customer is #1 because without customers, you do not have a business. This in turn will help me help you. I can help with any decisions, if allowed, and also be a huge asset to you not only on the fitness side, but also the business side. One of my past jobs was doing Sales & Marketing with a Chicago based company, this was the base for what I understand now as the marketing/advertising ways used with businesses now. I'm currently being interviewed as a Brand Manager for a pharmaceuticals company in Columbus.

Fitness wise I stand about 1/2 where I want to be. I started as week 250lbs a few years ago and needed a change. I started to workout at a local YMCA and was embarrassed at what I looked like. That same year I was heading to college and wanted to try to change my physique and shed weight to fit in with all the other good looking rich kids; so I did. In a matter of 3months I went from 250lbs to around 195; and not a healthy 195. From then on I've put loads of mass on, with still a little fluff. As of today I'm at 286, at a BF I'm guessing right around 20%, but I've never had it checked. Supplements I've used, well right now I'm on PW, Gmag, GB, WB. This will change when I make my next order which I'll throw in GG and RAG2. This along with the whey's and multi's. I'll get some pictures taken, but you can see a few pics of me on bodyspace at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Sethva/ When I feel confident to get some more pictures up I'll shoot them up ASAP.

Personal life - Well the last 3 years I've been dating the most beautiful woman in the world. She's been the most important person to me the last few years than anyone, and for that I'll never be able to tell her or pay that back. She will be my wife soon and we will raise a great family, along with a few of my sons who play for the Buckeyes She has recently started to love being in shape and has taken the lifestyle to the next level. This not only helps me, but encourages me to keep my goals in check and makes me put everything in perspective and want the end results even more. I mean if you are able to keep a woman satisfied, imagine how that pays off with your customers! You learn real fast how to make the situation into something you control (pun intended) and make them satisfied.

Other sites - As of now I only visit CL and BB; which I put more effort into CL. No bullshit, just how it is. I think one of my back falls is that I have a tiny fear of being wrong, or giving bad advice, but after all these years of training, researching, reading, taking supplements and being around very smart people, I know that I can fulfill almost ever question thrown my way, if not, that’s why we have Tank and Johnny know it all PT I think if I were able to represent CL, I could be someone who would tell it like it is, I'm not going to give someone false hope, or an unattainable goal. This is real life and if you want something bad enough you will work for it. My customers will know how important they are, and I can and will do everything in my power to make sure they know they are my top priority and that if they are able to be helped, it will happen.

Phew, guess that's about it. Tank and the guys if you need anything else from me then don’t hesitate to ask. Tank you have my email.

Bottom line, I'll be an asset for CL, and I hope to make CL the most sought after Supplement company that the industry has ever seen
        Last edited by Sethva; 09-27-2006, 10:05 PM.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Well I've been studying for 12 hours straight now so I've decided to take a nice little break while I have some time to sit and write a response in this thread. I apologize now if I just go off in a rant, its just been a lot of reading all day. Yet, I find myself checking these forums these forums every 10 minutes anyway so there is nothing to lose, so I'll just talk about myself for a bit.

First of all I don't know how anyone can attempt to fill the shoes of Josh, he was a great rep who really cared and I hope to still see him around these parts often.
          I've always had a desire to write fitness articles or be involved in the industry in some fashion - perhaps here is a shot. But ok, as far as health is concerned its number 1 in my book, and not just when it involves me. I'm currently 20, a junior at the University of Pittsburgh. Working out and staying in shape is a pretty big thing at my university, but when you're surrounded by 50,000 other college kids you meet people of all types. There are always the regulars in the gym that I recognize each and every day. Yet, there are also the days when someone new walks through the double-doors. I notice them right away. Even so, its the tiny things like this that bring a smile to my face. I can remember when I first walked through - how intimidating a world it all seemed. The hope is that they will learn the value of hard work and live long healthy lives. This is my attitude...whether you're that new kid or an old vet. Whether you're tossing around 10 pounds or 400. Everyone has to start somewhere, and the best place to start is walking through the doors, or changing your diet, going for a run...anything that shows a desire to better yourself...It truly is an awesome thing.
          I've had quite some time experimenting with Controlled Labs products now, I've taken green bulge, white blood, blue up (both versions), green mag, glycergrow and purple wraath. I've taken many other supplements as well.
          As far as physique goes I'm 5'9, currently 180 and bulking. I do lift 6 days a week..sundays are always rest days. I've had experience with all sorts of different training methods. I've trained for football as a lineman. I was very fat in high school and lost 90 pounds in 8 months. I then moved on to cross country/tennis training. Now I'm attempting to work more with the big and cut training. Regardless, its a constant battle of me v.s. myself..and I love every moment of it. This link should work, if not I'll toss up other pictures...I'm not exactly posing and am by no means a John Lee but its from the Pitt v Michigan State game and is the most recent pic I have ( we lost )

http://photos-641.ak.facebook.com/ip...89641_3302.jpg

So the real question is, why do I want to be a Controlled Labs representative? For me its simple, it works. I've tried the other products and this has proven to be the most effective for me. Now I'd just like to share that knowledge with others in any way possible. I'd love to get my feet wet with an opportunity like this and be involved with a company that I can respect and place my trust in. Body concepts and nutritional information is addicting to me and I'm comparable to a sponge..trying to soak up as much information as I possibly can. My peers ask me to give their input on products all the time and when I don't know what an ingredient is...I go out of my way to learn exactly what it is and what effects it will have on them. Its not in my nature to "not know"
          As far as the trolls and haters/customer service thats never been an issue with me. I worked in games at an amusement park for 6 summers, plenty of real-world experience dealing with unhappy/skeptical/outright ridiculous people. Its typically a good sign that they exist...its when nobody cares enough about you to badmouth you that you may have a problem. Just my outlook on things.
          Thats all I really feel like saying about myself at this time - can't take anymore time away from studying for this test tomorrow. I appreciate the time anyone takes in reading over this..and feel free to comment on that pic if it works...Good luck to the other applicants and feel free to PM me with any questions or message me on AIM at maestro973.

Comment

I am not sure if you guys are looking for input from those of us who arent applying but one of the best things to me about the mods here is the variety of backgrounds, some with a powerlifting background, and Josh who had come so far from being big and out of shape. In a lot of the other forums all of the mods are the typical "I was a skinny twerp that got sand kicked in my face then I started lifting and got swole." Its nice to get the input from people who have came from different things.
            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Good luck to all who entered. Controlled Labs knows that this used to be a position that I had always wanted....

There are some very impressive applicants here.

Good Luck guys.

The ones that don't get selected.... Keep working hard.

Comment

some really good candidates.. I sure am glad I'm not picking from this groupll you guys are all so awesome
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  some really good candidates.. I sure am glad I'm not picking from this groupll you guys are all so awesome
                  I agree good luck to the candidates . . . I look forward to seeing who will be be the next CL rep
                  Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

wow, very impressive so far, this is going to be hard, between these and the ones on bb.com I feel it will be near imposible to select just one person.

Originally posted by Clickster
                    Good luck to all who entered. Controlled Labs knows that this used to be a position that I had always wanted....

There are some very impressive applicants here.

Good Luck guys.

The ones that don't get selected.... Keep working hard.
                    clickster, your not interested anymore?
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

when do you plan on picking the winners big T?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                        when do you plan on picking the winners big T?
                        we will wait a few more days to see if there are anymore interested parties then we will begin discussions internally and then contact candidates for more info.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                          we will wait a few more days to see if there are anymore interested parties then we will begin discussions internally and then contact candidates for more info.
                          Ok.

Comment

I would be very interested
                            MY GREEN MAG LOG
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                              I would be very interested
                              If you are willing (even though we know a lot of it) post some info.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                                If you are willing (even though we know a lot of it) post some info.
                                No problem I am actually at a trade show in DC right now our company has a booth that I am working (love booth duty pharmacy rep chicks are always nice to look at ) so when I get back to the hotel I will put some stuff together.
                                Last edited by cervasa1977; 09-28-2006, 02:46 PM.
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X