Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTROLLED LABS is looking for an online representative !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTROLLED LABS is looking for an online representative !

Intro:
    CONTROLLED LABS is one of the fastest growing supplement companies nationwide, and we are looking for a online representative to help us out on various forums. In reality, by being affiliated with CONTROLLED LABS, a good candidate will actually "represent" CL online and offline.

If YOU are interested, reply to this thread and we will take it from there. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process.

If you KNOW someone who might be interested, please link them to this thread. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process.

Requirements / Qualifications:
    Some things that we are looking for in a online representative:

- A genuine interest in improving other people's quality of life
    - Honesty
    - Integrity
    - Patience
    - Professionalism
    - Good reputation
    - Helpful
    - Involved with the forum
    - Objective and open minded
    - Upbeat / positive mindset
    - Controlled Labs supplement experience (especially prior, documented experience)
    - Availability / Free time
    - Training knowledge
    - Nutrition knowledge
    - General supplement (ingredient) knowledge
    - Supplement timing knowledge
    - Customer Service Experience
    - Status on other forums (vet status etc..)
    - Ability to handle stress, haters, and trolls
    - Ability to avoid flame wars
    - The ability to research to answer a question and follow through
    - The ability to take a complex concept and simplify it for the consumer
    - The ability to treat every single customer as an individual (including via E-Mail / PM)
    - The ability to take criticism and use it to improve

If YOU are interested, reply to this thread and we will take it from there. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process.

If you KNOW someone who might be interested, please link them to this thread. Do not E-mail or PM during this initial process.

Thanks Guys !!
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 09-27-2006, 11:18 AM.

count me in!!, what else do I have to do?

Comment

PT -

This is an awesome opportunity, and you guys would be able to make someone very happy to be able to represent CL.

That being said I'd love this opportunity
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        PT -

This is an awesome opportunity, and you guys would be able to make someone very happy to be able to represent CL.

^^ Just so you know Sethva you are one of the very few people I mentioned when Tank and I talked about possible replacements for myself.. you should certainly persue this!

Josh
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by fire_110
          count me in!!, what else do I have to do?
          Originally posted by Sethva
          PT -

Interested candidates can provide as much or as little information as they feel comfortable with... just like at a job interview. But we can't read minds (yet,.. working on it) so more info usually = better

Comment

I would really, really REALLY like to do this. As I work on the computer, I feel I have the available time to do this. I feel I can represent your company professionally, giving objective scientific advise along with established personal experience/opinions.

Thanks,
            Jon

Comment

If candidates have progress photos, certifications etc.. or other applicable info, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Interested candidates can provide as much or as little information as they feel comfortable with... just like at a job interview. But we can't read minds (yet,.. working on it) so more info usually = better

Inside the thread?

Comment

I also think Sethva would do CL proud. I just hope there's going to be an opportunity down the road for someone like myself, as I really respect what you guys do and see a bright future for CL.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                    Inside the thread?
                    Initially, the more info the better for *example* (but NOT limited to):

- Training experience
                    - Progress Photos
                    - Controlled Labs products you have already used and links to logs if applicable.
                    - Summary of customer service experience if any
                    - Etc..

Comment

Name: Jon
                      DOB: 5/16/1984 (22 years old)
                      165lbs / 5'8 / 10% BF

Years Lifting: 2 years seriously, 4 years before then.
                      Photos: Coming soon (No camera)
                      Other stuff: Martial arts practitioner: 2 years Kenpo, 3 years Bak Sil Lum, Tai Chi, Jeet Kune Do
                      My training includes 5x5, Time under tension and HVT. Cardio 2 days per week plus martial arts training and boxing. I take training very seriously and it is my only hobby.

I am clean, I do not do drugs, alcohol, tabacco. You could consider me 'straightedge' if you'd like.

Real world profession: I work full-time in a Pre-Press for a commercial newspaper printing company. I spend my time working with expensive plate-making machinery, and cutting edge computer programs - Photoshop, Acrobat, Dynastrip.
                      My customer service skills include dealing with approx 35 customers that have thousands of dollars invested in community and business oriented newspapers, trouble shooting problems with computer files, communications (FTP sites), and general handling of going-ons at the workplace.

Green MAG Log:
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1241

Green MAG Writeup:
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1205

Why you should pick me...

I'm going for an ISSA certificate in SPT (Sports Nutrition). I feel I have an established reputation on online forums. I have given and will continue to give answers to questions posted based on scientific studies, examples and also personal perspectives and experiences.

I will broaden your electronic horizon with promotions from my own sector (I'll provide the prizes), cutting edge advertisements such as write ups in PDF form, computer graphics/ads, and also example stacks, combinations and new ways of synergetic dosing of products.

I have been reading, studying, logging and reviewing supplements for over 3 years now. I consider myself VERY versed not only in the matter of supplements and ergogenic aids but also the science behind steroids, product compounds and general biochemistry.

I am online about 10 hours per day, constantly searching forums and giving my advice and opinions. My post history on anabolicminds.com, Bodybuilding.com and, more new to ControlledLabsForum.com speaks for itself, that I am an intelligent member of the community with the sole purpose of sharing knowledge and discovering new knowledge myself.

I am available via cell phone or email at almost all times of the day, so I am reliable and will not disappear. I am not looking for any sort of compensation of money or payments. Just looking to officially join the team. I do not have any photos yet but rest assured I am in top physical condition. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will get my hands on a camera to get them to you (although it won't be progress photos.) If contacted privately I can provide a photo via mail.

In closing, I'd like to thank you for putting this oppurtunity into my hands and giving me a chance. I'd also like to wish the best of luck to the other applicants. I'm sure whoever you choose will represent the company accordingly, and I will support the winner no matter what.

Good luck guys, and thanks again.
                      -Jon
                      Last edited by RenegadeRows; 09-27-2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

i figured i would apply on here too
                        more about me
                        5'8'' 187 16% bf
                        lifts 260x 3 squat(atg) 325x4 dl 205x3 bench
                        personal trainer

i have a soild post history , i dont flame and do my best to always be helpful
                        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Mind reading! That is the secret Project N! I figured it out.
                          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                            Mind reading! That is the secret Project N! I figured it out.
                            BAN !!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                              Name: Jon
                              DOB: 5/16/1984 (22 years old)
                              165lbs / 5'8 / 10% BF

Years Lifting: 2 years seriously, 4 years before then.
                              Photos: Coming soon (No camera)
                              Other stuff: Martial arts practitioner: 2 years Kenpo, 3 years Bak Sil Lum, Tai Chi, Jeet Kune Do
                              My training includes 5x5, Time under tension and HVT. Cardio 2 days per week plus martial arts training and boxing. I take training very seriously and it is my only hobby.

I am clean, I do not do drugs, alcohol, tabacco. You could consider me 'straightedge' if you'd like.

Real world profession: I work full-time in a Pre-Press for a commercial newspaper printing company. I spend my time working with expensive plate-making machinery, and cutting edge computer programs - Photoshop, Acrobat, Dynastrip.
                              My customer service skills include dealing with approx 35 customers that have thousands of dollars invested in community and business oriented newspapers, trouble shooting problems with computer files, communications (FTP sites), and general handling of going-ons at the workplace.

Green MAG Log:
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1241

Green MAG Writeup:
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1205

Why you should pick me...

I'm going for an ISSA certificate in SPT (Sports Nutrition). I feel I have an established reputation on online forums. I have given and will continue to give answers to questions posted based on scientific studies, examples and also personal perspectives and experiences.

I will broaden your electronic horizon with promotions from my own sector (I'll provide the prizes), cutting edge advertisements such as write ups in PDF form, computer graphics/ads, and also example stacks, combinations and new ways of synergetic dosing of products.

I have been reading, studying, logging and reviewing supplements for over 3 years now. I consider myself VERY versed not only in the matter of supplements and ergogenic aids but also the science behind steroids, product compounds and general biochemistry.

I am online about 10 hours per day, constantly searching forums and giving my advice and opinions. My post history on anabolicminds.com, Bodybuilding.com and, more new to ControlledLabsForum.com speaks for itself, that I am an intelligent member of the community with the sole purpose of sharing knowledge and discovering new knowledge myself.

I am available via cell phone or email at almost all times of the day, so I am reliable and will not disappear. I am not looking for any sort of compensation of money or payments. Just looking to officially join the team. I do not have any photos yet but rest assured I am in top physical condition. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will get my hands on a camera to get them to you (although it won't be progress photos.) If contacted privately I can provide a photo via mail.

In closing, I'd like to thank you for putting this oppurtunity into my hands and giving me a chance. I'd also like to wish the best of luck to the other applicants. I'm sure whoever you choose will represent the company accordingly, and I will support the winner no matter what.

Good luck guys, and thanks again.
                              -Jon
                              Very strong candidate here folks... impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X