Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bernie's Dropping Red Acid 2 like its the 60's

Default Progress Pictures

Another boring Sunday. Where did all this time come from??? Anyways I decided to take some progress pictures and I guess these will serve as my "After" pictures. As I stated earlier my back broke out in a pretty bad rash yesterday from being waxed. Not the greatest quality as I took them with my cell phone.

I was a bit dissapointed in how I looked as I thought it would be better. Oh well just more motivation. However I do think that RA2 helped me lose a good bit of bodyfat. I may even be sub 20% BF. Here are the pics, full review coming soon.

Default Final review

Well I may as well write my review as well. At the beginning of the log I said I would evaluate RA2 on 3 specific catagories Energy, Appetite suppression and Fat loss/Thermogenisis. So without further ado.

Final Weight-260 (-5)

Waist 42 (-1)
    Chest 51.5(-.5)
    Right Arm 18 (0)
    Right Leg 27.5 (-.5)
    Neck 18 (0)
    Right Calve 17.5 (0)

Energy- This in my opinion is not what this product was built for. When I take a stimulant I like to feel the rush of energy especially on low carb days when I need a little extra kick for my workout. The first week or so I felt a slight jolt from RA2 but my body adapted quickly. The energy is very different and I got the most benefit from it during long bouts of cardio....increased aerobic capacity possibly. Anyways in Energy I give it a 6/10

Appetite Suppression- Wow. This product blunts appetite. At this point in my diet I am a very regimented eater so I rarely if ever miss meals and sometimes I had to force food down. While I still ate the same amount with RA2 the challenge was eating the food rather than not eating it as is the case with most low calorie diets if that makes sense. 9.5/10

Fat Loss/Thermogenisis- I was hot and sweating 30 minutes after I took a dose so there is a good bit of heat with this product. I will say this effect lessened on me towards the middle of the bottle and had I been paying for it myself I would have increased to 3 twice daily. While 5 pounds is right around what I would expect to lose for a month I do think I dropped all bodyfat and was very happy to see and inch lost in the waist. 9/10

Overall- Good product. Only thing holding it back is the stimulant effect...take it out of the equation and you have a great product.
    8/10

As I stated earlier in the log I believe that this would be a great product to market to boxers, jockeys, fighters or anyone else who has to make weight for a sport. The reason I say this is that it really heats you up and helps with endurance so it could benefit someone looking to lose water weight quickly.

Thank you to CL for picking me as this was my first sponsored log. I hope I did an ok job.

Thats all folks feel free to ask questions.

Hey man I am new to this board and read up on your whole log, pretty impressive, congratulations on everything, keep pushing yourself hard to where you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by JOakman
    Hey man I am new to this board and read up on your whole log, pretty impressive, congratulations on everything, keep pushing yourself hard to where you want to be.
    Thanks man. appreciate it.

hey nice review! have you been tired since getting off it?
    I just got off a month of stims and I could probably sleep all day everyday
    ra2 still sounds awesome though, thanks !!

congrats bro
    keep lifting, you are huge

Thread Information