Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bernie
    This forum isn't as active as the BB.com one
    True... but BB.COM is one of the top 50 largest / active forums on the entire internet

Comment

Originally posted by bernie
      I am digging the fatloss properties and appetite suppression of Red Acid.
      Great to hear man

Comment

I punished myself at the gym today. I really felt I was in a war!

Todays workout: Power 5-7 Reps 2 minutes rest

Shoulders: DB Press
        80X12(warmup)
        100X7
        110X6
        110X6

Triceps: Skull Crushers
        140X7
        140X7
        140X7

Quads: Hack Squats
        3 PlatesX10
        3 PlatesX10
        3 PlatesX10

Hamstrings: Leg Curls
        130X10
        140X10
        140X10

Cardio: 20 minutes slow walking

Comments: About halfway through this workout I was sweating like a madman. I really wanted to leave the gym after my workout but sucked it up and did cardio. Red Acid really heats me up. I do want to say that I think my calories have increased to slightly so while I have already lost weight the true test is going to be the pictures.

Bernie

Comment

love the workout looks like you killed it in the gym today
          MY GREEN MAG LOG
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Nice workout! I wish I could lift a 110 db let alone put one over my head!
            RedAcid Gen2 / SesaGlow Log

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...5500#post35500

Never be complacent with your body

Comment

Sorry guys I keep forgeting to update this. I am keeping a log on BB.com as well. I will try to be more regular.

Today's workout was not great. There are several reasons for this. I was working out at a different gym because I had a meeting in Arlington and decided to hit the gym out there. I had no idea how big home field advantage was but it took me a while to get used to the different layout. There were still cheesy guys in tanktops though so I knew I was at a gym. Also my sleep has been off for the last couple week. Been waking up every night at 4:30 and not being able to fall back asleep. Its not the Red Acid as I take the second dose around 1.

Todays workout. Strength 10-12 150 seconds rest

Legs: Squats
              225X10
              305X10
              305X10
              305X10

Shoulders: Upright Rows
              135X12
              145X10
              145X10
              145X10

Triceps: Pushdowns
              195X12
              195X12
              195X12

Forearms: Wrist Curls
              45X12
              45X12
              45X12

40 minutes cardio

Comments: I did get a little burst of energy from RA but not in the traditional way. I was halfway through my cardio session and wanted to quit but got a second wind of sorts that was noticable. Also I have to admit I was a bad boy. I started taking Xceed again today. I had gone 3+ weeks with no creatine and I was craving it I hope this is not a problem

Comment

I am in transition as I have finished the entire 18 week Big Beyond Belief program. I am plannning on starting a workout I saw in Flex Magazine that looks interestin but this week is in flux. I am going to back off weight training to 3 days this week doing full body workouts. I will still do 5 -6 cardio sessions.

Yesterday's workout: 15 reps 45 seconds between sets

Chest: Incline DB
                80X15
                80X15
                80X15

Back: One Arm row
                80X15
                80X15
                80X15

Shoulders: DB Press
                70X15
                70X12
                65X12

Biceps: DB alternate Curls
                45X15
                45X15
                45X15

Triceps: Pushdowns
                100X15
                100X15
                100X15

Legs: Extenstions
                175X15
                175X15
                175X15

Calves: Leg Press Machine
                255X15
                155X15
                255X15

Cardio: 30 minutes low intensity.

Notes: The pace of this workout was very intense. By the time I got to the second muscle group I was dripping in sweat. I was able to hit 15 reps on most sets but it was a real struggle. I realized my Red Acid will run out by the end of this week.

Bernie

Comment

Awesome log and workouts there. Can tell you are extremly dedicated. Just out of curiosity. Any pictures taken laltly?
                  Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                    Awesome log and workouts there. Can tell you are extremly dedicated. Just out of curiosity. Any pictures taken laltly?
                    I am going to take pictures this weekend.

Comment

Today's workout

I beasted out today (except on squats where I admit I am a wuss). I recently found a dependable training partner so I can safely increase the poundages I am using. I feel blessed that I have gained and maintained this much strength over my cut. It was a full body job.

Workout: Power 6-8 2minutes 30 seconds between sets

Chest: Bench Press
                      325X8
                      325X7
                      325X7

Shoulders: Behind the neck press
                      205X8
                      215X6
                      215X6

Back: Low Cable Row
                      ENTIRE STACKX6
                      ENTIRE STACKX6
                      ENTIRE STACKX6

Legs: Squats
                      275X10
                      275X10
                      275X10

Triceps: Overhead Extenstions
                      100(heaviest dumbell they had)X8
                      100X8
                      100X8

Biceps: Barbell Curls
                      135X8
                      145X6
                      145X6

Calves: Seated Raises
                      3 PlatesX8
                      3 PlatesX8
                      3 PlatesX8

Comments: This was a great workout. I typically don't train this heavy as I really don't need to but sometimes its fun to "Meat out". The biggest difference is this week I cut back from 6 weight lifting sessions per week to 3 and the added rest really showed.

Red Acid Notes: Still chugging along. My bottle will end on Monday. I plan on writing a full review on Tuesday and posting pictures Wednesday.

I remain
                      Bernie

Comment

Progress Pictures

Another boring Sunday. Where did all this time come from??? Anyways I decided to take some progress pictures and I guess these will serve as my "After" pictures. As I stated earlier my back broke out in a pretty bad rash yesterday from being waxed. Not the greatest quality as I took them with my cell phone.

I was a bit dissapointed in how I looked as I thought it would be better. Oh well just more motivation. However I do think that RA2 helped me lose a good bit of bodyfat. I may even be sub 20% BF. Here are the pics, full review coming soon.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Final review

Well I may as well write my review as well. At the beginning of the log I said I would evaluate RA2 on 3 specific catagories Energy, Appetite suppression and Fat loss/Thermogenisis. So without further ado.

Final Weight-260 (-5)

Waist 42 (-1)
                          Chest 51.5(-.5)
                          Right Arm 18 (0)
                          Right Leg 27.5 (-.5)
                          Neck 18 (0)
                          Right Calve 17.5 (0)

Energy- This in my opinion is not what this product was built for. When I take a stimulant I like to feel the rush of energy especially on low carb days when I need a little extra kick for my workout. The first week or so I felt a slight jolt from RA2 but my body adapted quickly. The energy is very different and I got the most benefit from it during long bouts of cardio....increased aerobic capacity possibly. Anyways in Energy I give it a 6/10

Appetite Suppression- Wow. This product blunts appetite. At this point in my diet I am a very regimented eater so I rarely if ever miss meals and sometimes I had to force food down. While I still ate the same amount with RA2 the challenge was eating the food rather than not eating it as is the case with most low calorie diets if that makes sense. 9.5/10

Fat Loss/Thermogenisis- I was hot and sweating 30 minutes after I took a dose so there is a good bit of heat with this product. I will say this effect lessened on me towards the middle of the bottle and had I been paying for it myself I would have increased to 3 twice daily. While 5 pounds is right around what I would expect to lose for a month I do think I dropped all bodyfat and was very happy to see and inch lost in the waist. 9/10

Overall- Good product. Only thing holding it back is the stimulant effect...take it out of the equation and you have a great product.
                          8/10

As I stated earlier in the log I believe that this would be a great product to market to boxers, jockeys, fighters or anyone else who has to make weight for a sport. The reason I say this is that it really heats you up and helps with endurance so it could benefit someone looking to lose water weight quickly.

Thank you to CL for picking me as this was my first sponsored log. I hope I did an ok job.

Thats all folks feel free to ask questions.

Comment

Hey man I am new to this board and read up on your whole log, pretty impressive, congratulations on everything, keep pushing yourself hard to where you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                              Hey man I am new to this board and read up on your whole log, pretty impressive, congratulations on everything, keep pushing yourself hard to where you want to be.
                              Thanks man. appreciate it.

Comment

hey nice review! have you been tired since getting off it?
                                I just got off a month of stims and I could probably sleep all day everyday
                                ra2 still sounds awesome though, thanks !!

Comment

Working...
                                X