From Ashy to Classy, CONTROLLED LABS RED ACID GEN2 / SESAGLOW cutting log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    Yo, u need to understand one thing. You probably know this already, but its a marathon, not a race. That last pic tells everybody, IT CAN BE DONE IF U WANT IT. I was 265 down to 197 in 1 1/2-2yrs. I'm addicted now. Every result pushes me to train for more. The best motivator should be your mirror. I hated mine. I didnt even come out the shower at home in front of my wife w/ out a shirt. And sex, lights off!!!! I felt like a lil bitch. Everything from your diet, w/o, and attitude is right. Even your goal, reachable and reasonable. But dont look at that goal as the final destination. Pick a deeper goal for next summer. And log results with monthly pics and measurements to make sure your on track. Best of luck and God Bless!

great advice there gunz....stay focused ashy, do like rocky and GO FOR IT!!!
    Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys!

Day 4:

Nothing crazy to report, rain put a damper on my bike ride/run. Looking foward to tonights workout and hopefull tomorrow I can do a nice 20-30 mile ride in the morning if its not raining. Ate good yesterday, replaced the afternoon apple with a 6oz chicken breast, and will be doing the same today. Trying to increase my protien intake and lower my fat, I noticed I'm eating alot of PB and olive oil lately.
      RedAcid Gen2 / SesaGlow Log

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...5500#post35500

Never be complacent with your body

Comment

Olive oil is one of my favorite foods, love it on pasta, and make a olive oil/ground pepper mixture to dip bread in, mmmmm
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

very nice so far. you have done a tremendous job over the last year.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Days 5/6/7:

Well I was pretty busy all weekend. Fridays workout was great, tons of energy, didn't fatigue fast and was able to get a lot done. I had a new PR for 2RM on my squat and managed one more rep on Db presses than last time. Not bad for being in a decent calorie deficit.

For saturday and sunday my dosing was same as usual. Diet was good on saturday, and I was full of energy all day, which was good cause I had to go all around town with my roomates for most of the day and wasn't tired at all. Had a late night working on my friend car and was giddy all night. My friends now rip on me for not being able to keep my leg from shaking while sitting. Doesn't bother me at all though.

Sunday things didn't go as smooth, went to the last Autocross of the year and my meals kind of suffered. I had some kashi around 8am then didn't get to eat until 4pm. Surprisingly I didn't get hungry though until around 3pm. I made up for it with a nice high protien dinner and pbj snack at 5 and 830. I'd say I didn't come to far from my goal intake by the end of the day.

Just a note, on sunday during the autox I was extremely energetic during my runs and afterwards I was giddy for a long time, I never really came down like usual. My roomate kept telling me I was talking superfast.

Looking foward to tonight workout and weighin(well not looking foward to that ever lol). Will post an update tomorrow.

Comment

Day 8:

Yesterday was a good day. Took my pills slightly different, I took a Sesaglow at 620am and at 1230pm and then at 430 pm before my workout, with red acid at 620 and 430. This seemed to work good, I was energetic at the gym and didn't feel fatigued until the end, and I still felt like I had more in me. Also, I was able to get the 75s back up for a few reps of DB presses so I was very happy. And I did my personal best 245x3 squats. I'm hoping by January to load up 3 plates so we'll see. I want to increase the volume of my workouts because I'm leaving still pretty energetic. I think I'm going to start adding 1-2 new things per muscle group. I have to read around and see what people say.

My diet was pretty good yesterday. I'm eating more than it seems from my brief description above. Here was what yesterday looked like.

1.5 cups Kashi (Go Lean .75cups / Crunch .75cups) 1 cup FF Milk
              Plum
              7oz chicken w/snow peas onions mushrooms and no sugar added organic tomato sauce.
              banana
              6 oz sweet potato w/ 1 cup egg white
              5 oz chicken w/snow peas onions mushrooms and no sugar added organic tomato sauce.

Drank alot of water, mostly after 7pm though, going to try and space it out throughout the day.

I started using the grippers as well and found out I'm pretty weak! I can close the HG100s with both hands, and pretty much the HG150 with my right, but its a real struggle with my left. I can get the HG200 almost close with my right and almost parallel with my left, but I can't hold it there. Its alot of fun though, I can't wait till I develop some strength in my grip and forearms.

And I almost forgot! I weighed in yesterday at 181.4, down from 183.6 last monday! I think that was mostly fat loss because I've been excelling in my lifts and feel a little bit leaner. Also, vascualrity is improving, I can almost see the vein that runs on the top of the bicep.
              Last edited by AshyLarry; 10-03-2006, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AshyLarry
                I can almost see the vein that runs on the top of the bicep.
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Nice timing adjustments and experimenting... AWESOME detail.....and good eatin too !!

Comment

Your meals are looking good

Vanessa

Comment

good job so far ashy..hopefully those dosing times work for you, i had to experiment with my dosing times also...keep it up
                      Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

Great progress, AL. Keep the momentum going.

Btw, when are we going to see you in the World Series of Dice

Comment

^ I do have to take out the trash later.....

Day 9:

Yesterday went well. Took my RA/SG same time as the day before. I ran around 7pm, not sure how far but turned around when I was tired and it started to get pretty dark. Felt good although it wore on me quickly, it's been a while since I last ran outside. Nothing else to report, feeling good, and enjoying the supps as of so far.

Comment

Day 10:

Took the RA/SG the same way as the day before. Got to the gym around 530 so it was packed and had to modify my normal routine slightly. Started off with deadlifts and couldn't seem to focus entirely. Consequently I was only able to pull 255 for 2 reps and my form went to shit quickly. We moved on to some incline DB presses where I was much more focused. I was able to get up all my reps of all my sets minus the last rep of the last set, I needed my spotter on that one. Felt good after that. Then we did some dips and for the first time ever I was able to do 10 dips in one set. Then I fell off to 5 and 5 but still I was pretty excited to do 10 for the first time. I was pretty focused from then on and we ended with some hypers for a good stretch. It was a good workout, definetly had good energy and focus after that first set of sldl's.

During the day I noticed I was pretty tired. I only got 6 hours of sleep the night before which may explain it but I'm pretty use to that. The best way to describe it is I would be wide awake then really tired for like 2-3 minutes then awake again. Part of it has to do with my extremely boring job but the other I'm not to sure. I have lots of energy but its all wasted sitting at a desk all day.

My diet was pretty good as well. Kashi in the morning, Chicken sandwich on WW bread for lunch, Eggs and Sweet potato for dinner with 3 banana's, 2 apples and a tiny bit of peanut butter throughout the day. A little low on the water probably around a gallon, I just wasn't thirsty much of the day. I'll work on that today.

Thats all for today...

Comment

Day 11:

Pretty average day yesterday. Had my Kashi in the morning followed by apple, tuna sandwich, apple, peanut butter jelly on WW. Around 530ish I did some cardio. It was a little cold so I put on some heavier clothes and set out. Made it about 1 mile down the road and was freezing. I walked for a few then ran back so maybe 1.5 miles running / .5 walking? All I know is I was tired as hell and cold. And I was sweatng like a beast. Finished off the days meals with brown rice, chicken and green beans, and a couple tbsp's of PB about 45 min before bed. Got to sleep around 1045 so I got a good 7.5 hours of sleep. That was totally the problem before because I feel super awake and refreshed this morning.

Also, bonus happy moment for me this morning. Its decently cold out (45deg) so I grabbed a long sleeve polo I bought last december. Its a Large and it was always decently tight on me until I hung it up in march for the summer. I put it on today and damn, it huge! Best part is I've only dropped maybe 8-10lbs since then, but I must have dropped some decent BF! Anyway, that was my excitement for the morning lol. Back to being bored at work. I'll update for the weekend on Monday most likely.

Comment

Day 12/13/14:

Friday went great. Had a good workout and felt generally good all day. Focus in the gym is great and the fact that I'm not getting weaker is awesome. My diet was also good on friday.

The weekend also went well, although I have noticed something about the appetite supression of the RA. It seems like when I have something to do my hunger is easily controllable and suppressed, but when I'm totally bored or just sitting around watching football like this wekeend, my hunger/desire to eat is still pretty strong. I pretty much expected this, all my life I grew up eating whenever I was bored and I still have trouble breaking this habit. But atleast now, when I eat when I'm bored its very healthy and not terrible for me.

Also, since I have 2 tiny mirros in my entire apartment, I snapped a few pictures on saturday morning and I think it appears as though my mid section is reducing slightly. The old love handles and shrinking. Still no change in the waist size but I don't expect big changes just because I have a bit of loose skin and probably a wide waist, but its doesn't bother me because I'm wearing sz34 jeans and I used to wear 44's so I'm happy.....

2 weeks left and I very excited to see how this works out for me. If the results are really starting to get awesome I mgiht do another 30 days on the RA and cut till thanksgiving. Then It will be bulking time and I'll be looking to put on some serious mass.

Comment

Working...
                                X