JT's Red Acid Gen 2 Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 12 & 13

As stated before, I took two days off and didn't do jack. Only excersise I got was house chores. It was nice and I feel much better for it. I think I need to go to bed earlier and eat more carbs on this current workout.

I took RAG2 on schedule and it did not effect any sleep patterns or afternoon naps . It did keep my body warm all weekend and I actually think that helped me sleep and rest.

Comment

Day 14

Weight: 194

Initial Dose: 5:30 a.m. with GM and WB

Good workout this morning. I felt rested, energized, and while my lower back isn't 100%, I was able to go hard this morning. Had a nice sweat and pushed around some good weight.

Good energy throughout the whole morning. I was training a new employee and helping lots of students.

Lunch: We celebrated a co-workers birthday so lunch was at a Chinese Buffet. Normally that spells disaster for me, but I did pretty good. I stayed away from everything fried and only had one plate of food...normally I take all you can eat Chinese as a personal challenge, but I did good today.

2nd Dose: 1:30 p.m.

This afternoon was hectic. I did feel very focused and got through it with little 'bad' stress feelings. Normally an afternoon like this completly exhausts me, but I fought through this one pretty well. Lots of students with lots of issues.

I did not eat my afternoon snack as I wasn't hungry at all after the 2nd dose...and typically Chinese has me hungry an hour or two reguardless of how much I eat. Again, the appitite supressants of RAG2 work incredibly well.

Dinner: A pasta dish with shrimp in an herb garlic sauce (very light sauce) with bell peppers.

I went to bed early as I'm hoping that is a factor as to why I was so fatigued last week. 9:30 I had the lights off...it typically won't be that early, but I was tired enough to go to sleep that early last night.

Fun thought of the Day
      : The Cards are in the NLCS! They have their hands full with the Mets, but I have faith.

Comment

Day 15

Weight: 194

Initial Dose: 7:30 with cereal.

Busy morning as we have to employees to train now. Many students with issues as early registration is about to open up. Great focus and wasn't hungry all morning.

2nd dose:
        11:55. Lunch was brought to me as I had to work through lunch. Burger with cheese and katchup and a water. Not much food, but I was too busy to realize it. I was not hungry all afternoon either.

No tennis tonight, it was raining. Therefore, no excersise today...not by choice.

Dinner was chicken breast with a side of pasta with cheese. I had to force this small amount of food down too. I'm kind of confused, my caloric intake is very low right now, but the pounds aren't coming off. I do notice a difference in the mirror though...half way through and I can see results.

Half-way evaluation:

Cost: 9/10 $27 at BB.com that's less than 50 cents a dose, under $1 a day...pretty darned good in my book.

Appitite supressant: 9.5/10...only reason it's not a 10 is that I have very little to compare it to. Outstanding!

Weight loss agent: 7/10...only 15 days in, so the jury is still out....but I've lost more pounds on other products.

Thermogenic: 8/10...again, I've had other products that make me sweat more, but this one is pretty darned good and warms me up for my workouts pretty darned quickly.

Overall: after only 15 days I have to rank this product as excellent. Again, I don't have but 2 other products to compare it to, but overall RAG2 is much better than Lipo6 or the ephedra products for me...overall that is, I like not having the shakes and the mild effects of this product even though I've lost more pounds with the others. After a 15 day review, I would buy this product again.

Comment

Day 16

Weight: 194 still

Initial Dose
          : 5:30 a.m. with GM and WB

Another excellent workout this morning. We did variation B of the whole body workout that I created. It works each muscle group, but at different angles than variations A or C. I sweat a ton and had very good energy in the gym. We finished with HIIT and was exhausted.

Normal supplementation and water went down fine, but I did not have my mid-morning snack as I was busy and wasn't hungry enough to worry about it.

2nd Dose: 11:55 with lunch. Lunch is finally back on track. Turkey sandwich, yogurt, string cheese, and water. That's normal and hopefully things will slow down and I can keep things that way.

I had a presentation to give this afternoon, so there was added stress and sweat as it was and the RAG2 kept me really warm. All went well and I had a good afternoon.

Dinner: Mahi-mahi on a bed of rice and steamed brochli and carrots. My diet is finally back on schedule. I'm getting frustrated at the number 194 and hopefully this is the answer. My goal was to lose 10 pounds on RAG2 which means 6 more to go in 15 days...that's still my goal, but it's not looking good right now.

Fun thought of the day
          : Damn Rain! First it stops me from playing tennis, now it rains out the cardinal game. Oh well, I had planned on sitting on my ass all night, but I got out and did some house chores instead. NLCS Prediction: Cards in 7.

Comment

Day 17

Initial Dose: 7:30 a.m. with protein shake...woke up early, not enough time for solid food.

Not much to report about the morning. Typical work and I think I'm getting so used to the RAG2 that I don't notice a change in focus, body temp, or behavior.

2nd dose: 11:45 right before lunch. Lunch was leftover turkey burger with yogurt and a water.

The afternoon was hectic as I was on-call and had to see students. I fought through a fairly stressful afternoon like a champ. A little bit of fatigue set in around 3:30, but that's not so bad considering it's the end of the week.

Dinner: Chicken breast with pasta and a light cheese sauce.

No excersise tonight and that's probably for the best...i'm going to rest and get ready to kick butt tomorrow morning.

Fun thought of the day: Cards are on t.v.! 0-0 top of the 2nd. Go Cards!

Comment

Day 18

Weight: 193-about time!

Initial dose: 5:45 with GM and WB

Another great workout. I'm really liking this whole body routine that I'm on. I'm not making any strength gains, but it feels more aerobic and exhausts me completely. I am noticing changes in vascularity and now that I am dropping some fat, I'm noticing more muscle tone. This was week 2 of this 4 week whole body routine, we'll see what the next two weeks bring.

Normal post workout supplementation.

2nd Dose: 11:45 before lunch. Lunch was cereal and I think that was a mistake today. I think I needed more protein in that meal because the afternoon was hard to fight through. I had no focus this afternoon and just wanted to go home. I was tired and ready for the weekend.

Dinner: Baked turkey breast with rice. I wasn't very hungry for dinner, but really thirsty. I think I got in a whole gallon of water after dinner, which is a lot for me and put my daily total around 1.5 gallons, which is good, but not my norm.

Fun thought of the Day: Cards won! Series tied at 1 game apiece and they're headed back to St. Louis. Go Cards!

Comment

You're doing a great job with your log man. Keep it up.

Comment

Day 19 & 20

The weekend! Not much to post as I try and give my body 2 days of rest. There are two things I need to mention, Friday night I slept forever...12 hours...that's the first time I did that since I was an undergraduate. I think my body is telling me that I need more sleep overall, and I'm going to try and listen. The second thing was that I had a cheat meal on Saturday night. We took my mother-in-law out for Mexican food. I had enchiladas. It was a calorie dense meal, but I really don't regret it.

I supplemented as normal and took my RAG2 4-6 hours apart. It was a nice and relaxing weekend and I'm ready to go hard on Monday.

Comment

Day 20

Weight: 193

Initial Dose
                    : 5:30 with GM and WB

Another good workout. I upped the weight on each excersise and upped the intensity. I think all the rest I got during the weekend paid off. Great time in the gym and the amount of sweat proved it.

Typical morning, lots of students and lots of issues. No out of the ordinary feelings. No hunger feelings as usual.

2nd dose: 11:55 with lunch. Turkey sandwich with water. Not very hungry even after a solid workout.

Same in the afternoon...early registration is coming up so my schedule will be hectic from here until Thanksgiving. Not hungry all day.

Dinner
                    : Turkey Chili and Tuna melt. I was finally hungry and I got in some good protein. I've also been drinking a lot of water today.

Fun thought of the day
                    : We've needed the rain...thank you clouds, my lawn needed your help.

Comment

Day 21

Initial Dose: 7:30 with cereal.

Typical morning at work. We're getting busier as it gets closer to early registration.

2nd Dose: 11:45 with lunch. The office went out to the cereal bar, so I had cereal for the first two meals of the day. Not bad, I think my body could use the fiber anyway.

Afternoon was busy. I'm not feeling the effects of the RAG2 for energy when I'm not working out as I once did...either that or I'm too busy to notice.

Dinner: I had two small meals before and after tennis. The first was some rice with chicken, the second was two slices of whole wheat toast with natty pb and honey.

Cardio: Tennis night! I played well and sweat a ton as it's still kinda warm down here. The first set I played was singles, I won 6-2 and should have won 6-0 but he broke me twice as I'm trying to work on a kick serve. The next set was doubles and I played with the guy I just beat and we won 6-0.

I found a way to get more competition, my university has created a staff tennis league that is free for those of us who are rec center members. This will be nice and i'll get a chance to really see how good I am. The league starts after my last dose of RAG2, so no updates in the log...just thought I'd share though...

Fun thought of the day: Cards up 3-2! One more win and we're in!

Comment

Day 22

I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning with a migraine headache. This is the first one I've had in a while. I did not go to the gym and called in sick for half the day at work. I took 1 dose of RAG2 at 1 p.m. to get me through the afternoon. No bad side effects while mixing it with pain meds. I'm not going to do anything tonight or tomorrow, but will be back in the gym on Friday.

Comment

Day 23

Another rest day as I'm still pretty sore from my migraine.

Initial Dose: 7:30 with cereal

Lunch: I was on the run as I had to make it over to our rec center to sign up for a tennis league for faculty and staff, so I grabbed a chicken sandwich and had some water.

2nd Dose: 1 p.m. I forgot to take it before lunch, but remember as soon as I got back to my office.

I'm physically very tired and sore from the migraine, but I'll be in the gym tomorrow morning.

Dinner: Chicken breast with carrots and brocholi.

Comment

Day 24

Initial Dose: 5:30 with GM and WB

Weight: 192 woohoo!

Another great workout. I'm hitting a good stride in this workout. I have lost a little bit of strength, but have gained some vascularity and a leaner apperance. I have not noticed any fat loss around the midsection, but pics coming in 6 days will show whether or not I've lost any of my gut.

Normal supplementation post workout.

2nd dose: 11:55 before lunch.

Lunch: Went back to Rudy's Barbque and had some smoked turkey and pork loin. Very good and lean protein source on a workout day.

Afternoon went as well as a friday afternoon can. I fought through it.

Dinner: Suffed green pepper. We made these with ground turkey and rice, topped with cheese. Very good and around 300 calories.

Fun thought of the day: Cards are in the World Series! Wooooohooooo!

Comment

Congrats on the log some far man and the lost weight. Keep up the good work. Those pics will definitly tell the story!
                              Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

thanks Biceps

Days 24 & 25

Normal supplementation Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday we went to the Texas State fair and I walked a few miles...but also ate a funnle cake that more than made up for the calories burned. The fair was fun and it was nice to get out of the house and relax.

Sunday was typical, football and house chores. I also played tennis for about 2 hours in the a.m.

I'll be ready to hit the gym hard for my last week on RAG2. I will also have a full write up once the pills run out.

Comment

Working...
                                X