JT's Red Acid Gen 2 Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 26-30

I'm sorry, but life has been hectic and while I have had time to check in from time to time, I haven't had time to write this log. I have, however, written this in my personal journal, so you are getting an accurate account of my progress.

Day 30 was yesterday, a rest day, but I did weigh myself and I completed the 30 supply of RAG2 and lost 6 pounds, I'm currently at 192.

Official Review

First I must say that Red Acid Generation 2 does what is stated on the bottle. I stand by that statement 100%. Controlled Labs has put together a great ingredient profile for this product and the product does what it claims.

Next, I will be rating the product on a scale of 1 to 10 on how it effected MY BODY. We are all different and react differently to these products, so if any of my ratings seem negative, please see my first statement.

Energy: 6/10 RAG2 gives a subtle increase in energy. I found that it did help pep me up in the morning. It was not an artificial energy like I get from caffine, but more of a natural increase in energy and alertness. It was a nice feeling, better than any other fat burner I've tried. I only scored it at a 6 because I believe I developed a tolorence and the energy I got from this product after about week 2, was much less than in the beginning.

Thermogenics: 7.5/10 RAG2 warmed me up quickly and kept my body temp high all day. It was not an uncomfortable feeling, nor did it make me sweat when I was sitting at my desk at work. I really liked the thermogenic properties of this product.

Appitite Suppressant: 9.9/10 The only reason this is not a 10/10 is that I don't have much experience with appitite suppressants. This was the big 'wow' factor with this product. I had to force feed just to get up to a sufficient calorie count. I could go all day without eating and for someone who loves food like I do, this experience was impressive.

Overall: 7.8/10 This is a great product made by a great company. I think that anyone who is looking for a great appitite suppressant can not go wrong by chosing RAG2. There may be better energy boosters or thermogenics out there, but all in all this is a solid product.

Did I reach my weight loss goal while on RAG2? No, my goal was 10 pounds and I lost 6.

Did I do all I could to reach this goal? Maybe not, but I gave it all I had with the time I had to work with and I think that was a reachable goal.

Do I think that RAG2 is the perfect product for me? There are still a few more for me to try, so right now my answer is no...but I won't think twice to come back to it if I don't ever find that 'magic pill'.

Would I buy RAG2? If I need an appitite suppressant...in a heartbeat. But as of right now, it will not become one of my staples.

Now I must give a huuuuuuge thank you to Tank and the Controlled Labs team for allowing me to do this for them. It was a great experience and I hope I have provided you with good information to pass on to others. If you ever need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask.

'After' pics should be posted tonight.

Comment

After Photos:

Comment

Before and After on same page:

Before

After

Before

After

Comment

Good work !

Comment