GG is CRAZEEEE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG is CRAZEEEE!!!

Listen, yes I've done WB/GB for a while now. I love it, I live by it, I always have. Check out all my replys or posts on BB.com and Prosource.com, I never had a neg thing to say about it.
    And yes I'm in the beginning of testing RA2. So far so great!

BUT GG IS AMAZING, I've noticed more lean, hard, mass in the past week than ever before, with any stack. Power is up, recovery is fast, veins are pipes, and GG is the shit! Thanx C.L.
    P.S. wussup with some free shirts! My wife saw a pic of asianbabe wit one and fell in love witt'em. I guess it was the shirt, unless it was asainbabe herself.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

GG is pretty sweet! I can tell the difference on my pumps when I do not take it. I only take it on my on days but will probably start taking it 7 days/wk.

Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Nah, I won't. To me its a waste. I don't take anything but maintanence supps on my off days(which is only 1 or twice to begin with). Like : multi's, Alpha-lapoic-acid, Green -tea- xtract, cla and now "RA2" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
        Nah, I won't. To me its a waste. I don't take anything but maintanence supps on my off days(which is only 1 or twice to begin with). Like : multi's, Alpha-lapoic-acid, Green -tea- xtract, cla and now "RA2" etc.
        One of the best things about GG is the 180 servings per container. A 6 month supply. Pretty sweet!

Comment

That was one of my favorite parts also but yes I agree GG is amazing for not only pumps but it has made a huge diff in my recovery.
          Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

its darn good value.

Comment

GG is the shit! Thanx C.L.

Comment

lol..............Now I can see Purple Wrath in my future.

Comment

lol..............Now I can see Purple Wrath in my future.
                  PW is the shit!

Comment

What about GG on off days to enhance recovery. Is this viable? I was thinking of buying some GG and mixing a scoop or two in with my Green Mag + EXCELL. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                      What about GG on off days to enhance recovery. Is this viable? I was thinking of buying some GG and mixing a scoop or two in with my Green Mag + EXCELL. Thanks
                      Many guys are using GG every day (even off days).. I know that Josh / SCT even uses it pre-cardio.

Comment

Working...
                      X