Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting big AND ripped. adcustom's Red Acid Gen 2 and SesaGlow bulking log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job...looks like red acid is working for you..

Vanessa

Comment

DAY 3:

Today I'm pretty much recovering from yesterday's workout and MAN am I sore. I might go for a jog later- but I doubt it.

A couple of thoughts so far on Red Acid Gen 2:
      -There is no initial "kick" when you take it. This is probably due to the lack of caffeine and/or yohimbe. What I do like is the nice consistent energy it gives. Also, I have no craving for caffeine like I usually do.
      -This stuff supresses your appetite BIG time. I could barely finish lunch today which is very unusual for me.
      -I'm often very thirsty. I'm drinking a lot- but there's still times where I just find myself parched.
      -I've noticed an increase in sweating.

That's all for today, folks. Again- feel free to ask any questions.

Comment

I'm happy to hear that it curbs your hunger

Vanessa

Comment

I didn't lift or do cardio today because I had to be at school all day. But I can still feel my body recovering from yesterday's workout. Which, was animal-like. I was focused beyond belief. Today I felt pretty good.

I must say...I am sort of worried about my lack of eating. Every meal feels like I'm forcing myself to eat. I've never taken a Sesamin product before, so I couldn't tell you if it was the RA or the SG...but MAN I can't eat anything. I can usually down two turkey sandwiches and still be hungry...but today I could barely finish my 1st sandwhich. I know it's not pyschological...because I literally "felt" my body telling me to stop eating.

I don't know. Can you CL guys give me some feedback? I really don't want to lose any muscle I have. I do want to lower my BF%...but I'm worried that I might get too thin. I'm gonna post pics on day 7...so we'll see then if I look any different.

Thanks again for your feedback and comments guys.

Comment

Originally posted by adcustom
            I was focused beyond belief.

Comment

I must say...I am sort of worried about my lack of eating. Every meal feels like I'm forcing myself to eat. I've never taken a Sesamin product before, so I couldn't tell you if it was the RA or the SG...but MAN I can't eat anything. I can usually down two turkey sandwiches and still be hungry...but today I could barely finish my 1st sandwhich. I know it's not pyschological...because I literally "felt" my body telling me to stop eating.

I don't know. Can you CL guys give me some feedback?
              I'm not really sure how to phrase this , but Red ACID Gen 2 is a cutting / fatloss supplement. That's why I was very surprised when you decided to try and actually bulk on Red ACID Gen 2 (in your tester application, the main goal listed was fatloss so there was no indication that you would be bulking).

Remember the FAQ that talks about how Red ACID will suppress your appetite and cravings ?:
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1201

So, having said that (and with your specific goals in mind) I would keep everything the same, with DAILY bodyweight updates. If fatloss is your goal, you don't want to bulk.... you want to either recomp or cut.

Simply put, recomposition is a (usually longer) fatloss phase, with a focus on retaining muscle and strength

Cutting is a fatloss phase, with a focus on... fatloss

Comment

I know you guys probably think I'm retarded...okay, so maybe "recomposition" is really want I'm going for.

And that's what my goal is. I don't want to get huge. I don't want to pack on weight. What I want is to lose fat....but no so quickly that I lose muscle as well. So I guess recomp is what I'm going for.

And just so you guys no...I haven't been "bulking" necessarily. I haven't been eating more (obviously) and I've been doing cardio. Really, my worry...is that I'm going to drop 10 pounds in two weeks and it's going to take my muscle with it.

But anyway, I'm happy so far. I'm definitely getting stronger each workout.

After reading this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=sesaglow

I am seriously considering dropping the Sesaglow. Please give me guidance, CL.
                Last edited by adcustom; 09-29-2006, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I know you guys probably think I'm retarded...okay, so maybe "recomposition" is really want I'm going for.

And that's what my goal is. I don't want to get huge. I don't want to pack on weight. What I want is to lose fat....but no so quickly that I lose muscle as well. So I guess recomp is what I'm going for.

And just so you guys no...I haven't been "bulking" necessarily. I haven't been eating more (obviously) and I've been doing cardio. Really, my worry...is that I'm going to drop 10 pounds in two weeks and it's going to take my muscle with it.

But anyway, I'm happy so far. I'm definitely getting stronger each workout.

After reading this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=sesaglow

I am seriously considering dropping the Sesaglow. Please give me guidance, CL.
                  I understand your concern. Simply put, SesaGLOW is all natural and it does work as described. If you check out the FAQ, you will notice that it's perfect for a recomp because of it's potential for nutrient partitioning... meaning that you could (if you want) actually increase your calories (so that you don't lose weight too fast) and those calories will be more likely to results in lean mass vs. fat (simplified).

My main concern with any sesamin product would be possible lethargy, which can be avoided by decreasing the dosage.

So in short... keep up the good work, keep us updated on your bodyweight please, and feel free to decrease the SesaGLOW dosage to 1-2 caps per day if you want.

Any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask !!

Last edited by pu12en12g; 09-29-2006, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    you could (if you want) actually increase your calories (so that you don't lose weight too fast) and those calories will be more likely to results in lean mass vs. fat (simplified)...
                    Just to expand on that... if you feel that Red ACID Gen 2 is shutting down your appetite too much, feel free to decrease to the following dosage for a while:

2 Capsules Pre-workout

Comment

I love the feeling RA has given me. I definitely don't want to change dosing on that. Especially since I feel like I owe it to you guys to do a correct 30 day lof of RA like I promised.

Sesaglow on the other hand...I don't know. Some of the stuff I have been reading about Sesamin has scared me. I know it's all natural and I know it can't "hurt me". But all this talk about increased estrogen and manboobs is freaking me out.

Comment

Guys, I need advice about Sesaglow ASAP. Thanks!

Comment

Some of the stuff I have been reading about Sesamin has scared me. I know it's all natural and I know it can't "hurt me". But all this talk about increased estrogen and manboobs is freaking me out.
                          That's exactly what the alarmists want to do... alarm people because of their own vendetta. You can take anything on the market and make people alarmed about it.... take the possible side effects of caffeine for example:

- Diarrhea
                          - dizziness
                          - fast heartbeat
                          - hyperglycemia
                          - blurred vision
                          - drowsiness
                          - dry mouth
                          - flushed dry skin
                          - fruit-like breath odor
                          - increased urination
                          - ketones in urine
                          - loss of appetite
                          - nausea
                          - stomachache
                          - tiredness
                          - troubled breathing
                          - unusual thirst
                          - vomiting
                          - anxious feeling
                          - cold sweats
                          - confusion
                          - cool pale skin
                          - excessive hunger
                          - nervousness
                          - restless sleep
                          - shakiness
                          - weakness
                          - irritability
                          - jitters
                          - tremors
                          - bloating
                          - dehydration
                          - stomach pain
                          - agitation
                          - anxiety
                          - excitement
                          - restlessness
                          - delirium
                          - convulsions
                          - seizures
                          - fever
                          - headache
                          - increased sensitivity to touch or pain
                          - muscle trembling or twitching
                          - ringing or other sounds in ears
                          - seeing flashes of “zig-zag” lights
                          - muscle tension

Comment

Now are you going to be scared of coffee after reading that ? (I hope not)
                            Last edited by pu12en12g; 09-30-2006, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Let me highlight something else very important here.

If you let doubts and negativity take over, your results will be affected and you essentially lose before you begin so-to-speak. It appears that you have focused only on misinformation that makes sesamin look questionable... have you looked at the NUMEROUS studies that support the use of sesamin and how it works ?

Comment

"fruit like breath odor"

lol!
                                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X