Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting big AND ripped. adcustom's Red Acid Gen 2 and SesaGlow bulking log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You make a good point, however caffeine is the single most widely used drug in society today. Most of those side effects probably account for 0.01% of the population.

Can any of you (and I know there's gotta some that have actually used SesaGlow that have an opinion) actually give me concrete evidence that Sesamin will NOT be anti-anabolic and/or estrogen increasing?

Comment

- vomiting
      - nausea
      - loss of appetite
      - fruit-like breath odor
      - ketones in urine
      Yes I had a cup of coffe and lept into ketoacidosis.

Sorry thats just funny.
      I really cant give any concrete evidence, but you can look at my log I have been making strength gains like crazy while loseing inches off my gut while on it.
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Day 9

Well, I decided to continue taking SesaGlow. However- I will be keeping a CLOSE eye on my test and energy levels. Let me just say this Controlled Labs...if I grow a vagina I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU ALL DOWN!!!

Today was a pretty subpar day. All I did was go to school, work all afternoon, and then go to the gym. My workout was pretty good. I did chest and triceps today. My diet was clean as a whistle (aside from the Monster Khaos I drank at lunch).

Some more things I've noticed about RA:
        -I can not tell at ALL intitially when I take it. However, I notice a warm feeling all over my body about an hour afterwards. Kinda odd.
        -My first dose has been immediately upon waking on an empty stomach. Unlike other supps I've taken upon wakening...it doesn't upset my stomach at all. I can't even tell I took it.

Some more things about SG:
        -It gives me gas. Big time. I'm like a living breathing farting machine on this stuff.
        -Does not have a bad aftertaste. If only I could say the same about fishoil!!
        -My stomach makes the craziest sounds after I take it (always with food). It's like there are squirrels inside my stomach having an orgy.

Body changes:
        -I've noticed a tad more definition around my "v-cut".
        -My pecs have gotten smaller (I would imagine it's fat that I've lost- I hope!).
        -Days when I eat a lot of calories, my body seems fuller and more pumped. Days I don't get to eat as much (all day in class and work)- I look more shrimpy.

Well, that's all for today folks. I'm hitting the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by adcustom
          Day 9

Well, I decided to continue taking SesaGlow. However- I will be keeping a CLOSE eye on my test and energy levels. Let me just say this Controlled Labs...if I grow a vagina I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU ALL DOWN!!!

LOL...dont worry i dont think you will grow a vagina..
          Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

DAY 9 UPDATE:

This isn't related to Red Acid...

But I just gotta say- Purple Wraath is some killer stuff. Taking it with some palatinose makes cardio UNBELIEVABLE.

That is all.

Comment

Okay, well...I decided to stop taking the SesaGlow. I just looked at my chest and my nipples are very puffy and abnormal looking (like nothing I've seen on me before). Plus, I've noticed a decrease in energy since taking it again.

Quite honestly...I just don't wanna take a supplement I'm not comfortable with.

From this moment on- this log is for Red Acid Gen 2 testing/reviewing only.

Comment

DAY 9 UPDATE:

This isn't related to Red Acid...

But I just gotta say- Purple Wraath is some killer stuff. Taking it with some palatinose makes cardio UNBELIEVABLE.

That is all.

Comment

DAY 13

Oh man. Life has been absolutely kicking my butt lately. I have been working, going to class, and studying for midterms NONSTOP since last sunday. I haven't even gone to the gym since monday. I feel terrible.

I haven't been sleeping much, my diet hasn't been as clean as I would have liked, and I've been drinking caffeine like my job.

I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow afternoon and I'll give a good update then. But man, school is owning me right now.

Comment

Day 20

So yeah, the past week was probably the hardest week of my life. I had 6 exams and also worked about 20 hours. Ahhhh...I'm so exhausted! I did go to the gym twice this week...but it's been so hard to keep up with the routine because of how insanely busy I am taking 20 credits.

Anyway, as for the Red Acid update. I will note this: during the course of this log my diet has stayed consisently good, cardio has been the same, and all of my supplements have stayed the same. This will, hopefully, give accurate feedback at the effects of RA over the course of 30 days. My midsection is noticably tighter and as of 2 days ago...my bodyfat % is down to about 10%.

RA has given me no noticable change in energy, "well-being feeling", or indigestion (which I did get with Sesaglow and Fish Oil). While my log isn't over yet...I would recommend RA Gen 2 to anyone as a great addition to their supplement stack. The non-stim properties are great...and it works. Sure it doesn't burn fat like an ECA stack (never tried that by the way)...and it didn't give me the monster energy that Lipo 6 did. But I feel "healthy" taking Red Acid 2.

As always...feel free to ask any questions about my findings so far..

Comment

Keep your head up man.. sorry to hear that you aren't noticing the ergogenic effects.

Comment

^ No, I definitely haven't been. However...I'm very sensitive to stimulants and I've sort of been on the "come down" from loads of caffeine and yohimbe for the past month. It's really hard for me to get through a day without some caffeine.

Comment

Day 22:

Almost there. Only a little over a week left. Today's workout was great. I incorporated supersets into my arms workout and it was sweet. My tri's are throbbing. Here are some progress pics...sorry, I meant to post these a while ago. The lighting and the flash of the picture show no definition...but oh well...

Comment

FINAL DAY:

So my Red Acid log has come to a finish. Overall, I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to test a new Controlled Labs product. Between RA, Green Mag, and Purple Wraath...you definitely have made a loyal customer. Here are my current pictures as of 10 minutes ago.

REVIEW:

Initial reaction: 10/10

The first time I laid eyes on the bottle I felt like I was looking beauty in the face. The design is sweet. The pills are easy to swallow, don't have an aftertaste, and easy to distinguish from other supps.

Ingredients: 9/10

The ingredient profile is unlike any supplement out there- I am quite impressed with the stuff crammed in these pills. I'm not a nutritionist...so I don't really have any recommendations for improving the formula...but I won't give it a perfect score since any supp could be improved upon.

Energy: 6/10

This is the weakest aspect of Red Acid. Now to be fair- since this is a caffeine/yohimbe free fat burner...I need to judge it accordingly. I noticed no real difference in energy between the days I took my second dose preworkout and days I did not. I always took my first dose upon wakening on an empty stomach. Never did I get that "kick" or energy boost. But again, since it's stim-free...I won't give it too low a score. I'm just a bit disappointed I didn't experience the energy increase others are.

Fat Loss: 8/10

Unlike most others here...I did NOT take Red Acid during a cutting cycle. In fact, I upped my calorie intake from about 2,000 calories per day to about 3,000 per day for the entire period of taking this product. My goal is to gain lean mass. My desire was for Red Acid to limit fat gain while I gain lean muscle. My bodyfat % went down from 10.6% to 9.8% and my weight stayed about the same @ 170lbs (though it fluctuates between 168-173 depending on the time of day and whether or not I've recently taken a crap). I still am 6-pack-less...however I am content with the results of the small decrease in bodyfat.

OVERALL: 8/10

I am very satisfied with this product and will definitely recommend it to anyone at my gym interested in a non-stim fat burner. Thanks again Controlled Labs for letting me test it. Feel free to ank any questions and I will do my best to give honest and accurate feedback.

Comment

good job man! keep it up you are doing great.

be proud of yourself!!

"Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                              -or-
                              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

FINAL DAY:

So my Red Acid log has come to a finish. Overall, I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to test a new Controlled Labs product. Between RA, Green Mag, and Purple Wraath...you definitely have made a loyal customer. Here are my current pictures as of 10 minutes ago.

REVIEW:

Initial reaction: 10/10

The first time I laid eyes on the bottle I felt like I was looking beauty in the face. The design is sweet. The pills are easy to swallow, don't have an aftertaste, and easy to distinguish from other supps.

Ingredients: 9/10

The ingredient profile is unlike any supplement out there- I am quite impressed with the stuff crammed in these pills. I'm not a nutritionist...so I don't really have any recommendations for improving the formula...but I won't give it a perfect score since any supp could be improved upon.

Energy: 6/10

This is the weakest aspect of Red Acid. Now to be fair- since this is a caffeine/yohimbe free fat burner...I need to judge it accordingly. I noticed no real difference in energy between the days I took my second dose preworkout and days I did not. I always took my first dose upon wakening on an empty stomach. Never did I get that "kick" or energy boost. But again, since it's stim-free...I won't give it too low a score. I'm just a bit disappointed I didn't experience the energy increase others are.

Fat Loss: 8/10

Unlike most others here...I did NOT take Red Acid during a cutting cycle. In fact, I upped my calorie intake from about 2,000 calories per day to about 3,000 per day for the entire period of taking this product. My goal is to gain lean mass. My desire was for Red Acid to limit fat gain while I gain lean muscle. My bodyfat % went down from 10.6% to 9.8% and my weight stayed about the same @ 170lbs (though it fluctuates between 168-173 depending on the time of day and whether or not I've recently taken a crap). I still am 6-pack-less...however I am content with the results of the small decrease in bodyfat.

OVERALL: 8/10

I am very satisfied with this product and will definitely recommend it to anyone at my gym interested in a non-stim fat burner. Thanks again Controlled Labs for letting me test it. Feel free to ank any questions and I will do my best to give honest and accurate feedback.
                                Awesome... thank you for completeing the log with DETAILED feedback and photos !!

Comment

Working...
                                X