Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting big AND ripped. adcustom's Red Acid Gen 2 and SesaGlow bulking log.

Default Getting big AND ripped. adcustom's Red Acid Gen 2 and SesaGlow bulking log.

Hello all. Today (9/24/06) I will begin my log of Red Acid Gen 2 and SesaGlow. Thanks SO MUCH to Controlled Labs for giving me this opportunity to test out what should be one of their best products yet. First, a little bit about myself:

My name is Andrew and I'm from Cherry Hill, NJ...about 15 minutes from Philly. I'm 19, 6', and 170 puonds. I'm currently a senior at Rutgers University. I'm majoring in Marketing and minoring in Music Theory. I work part-time (about 25 hours) at an Apple Computer store, which is a lot of fun and probably the best part-time job I can ever imagine having. I've been working out seriously for about a year now and while you might not suspect from the following pictures...I've actually come a long way. Last year I weighed about 160 pounds with almost no muscle and a rather large (proportionally) spare tire. This summer I made probably the most progress. I took Cell Mass in July and August and Lipo 6 in August. I lost a good amount of my stomach and increased my strength a lot.

What my current diet looks like: I eat pretty healthy, focusing on eating as much whole foods as possible and avoiding refined sugars as much as I can. A typical day usually consists of a bowl of Go Lean Crunch cereal and fruit for breakfast, 2 turkey on whole wheat sandwiches for lunch, chicken/turkey/beef and veggies for dinner, and usually another meal 3 hours after dinner. I don't eat as many calories as I should and I'm going to be making an effort to eat more (my problem is I'm out all day at school and work and a lot of times I choose not to eat when I'm hungry, rather than eat junk). I also drink a lot of skim milk and usually have a protein shake or two each day.

My current supplements:
    -Animal Pak (1 pak per day)
    -Salmon Oil (2 capsules per day)
    -On 100% Whey post workouts and whenever.
    -ON 100% Casein 1 hour before bed.
    -Green Mag (1 scoop per day)
    -White Blood (3 capsules pre workout/before bed)
    -Purple Wraath (whenever I feel like it)

Day 1 pics:

Relaxed:

Back:

Gotta get rid of that junk!:

Hopefully with this stuff I can:

DAY ONE:

I woke up today and took 2 RA capsules on an empty stomach. Didn't really feel anything right away. I showered and ate breakfast and then took one SesaGlow capsule. I went to church, then I came home ate some chicken for lunch and took another SG. About an hour ago I took my second dose of RA. So far I feel pretty good. No jittery rush of energy...just a nice consistent balance. I'll probably go for a run in a couple hours after I do some homework.

I'll keep this updated daily if possible. Feel free to ask me any questions or make any comments along the way. Thanks again Controlled Labs!!!

That last picture is my favorite, heh!

Good luck with the log.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Just need a second one at the end of the log looking swole and ripped with the same pose and two empty bottles.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

DAY ONE UPDATE:

Man, I just went for a 3 mile run and I feel like I'm gonna puke. I would imagine it's mostly do to how outta shape I am. But man, I'm seriously about to hurl. Also, even before I ran, I've already taken 3 HUGE dumps today. Is RA a diuretic? I'll be keeping a close log on not only my physique with this stack...but also my general health (including how my skin does...I've had a lot of history with acne).

sounds good so far, nice pics. no red acid gen 2 is not a diuretic.

have you ever taken sesamin before?

also, how often will you be doing weight measurements?
    Last edited by Controlled Labs; 09-24-2006 at 09:14 PM.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

No, I've never taken any sesamin before. You think that's what cleaned me out?

Right now I'm more worried about my bodyfat % than my weight. I actually want to gain weight. My bodyfat % is currently 10.6% and my goal is to bring it to 8%. If at the end of the month I'm at 9%...I will be extremely happy.

My weight fluctuates a lot. I vary between 168 and 175, depending on my diet and cardio that week. Again, my goal with RA and Sesa is to lower my BF% and gain lean muscle.

19 and a senior at Rutgers? Nice job!

I'm subbed to this one as well, would love to see how RAG2 helps you out!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Yeah man, I finished High School a year early and I'm graduating college a year early. I'm definitely a youngin'!

Interesting.. I didn't know you were going to be bulking....

Good luck

There isn't much to cut on! Time to pack on the lean muscle.

Subscribed..
    I'm a tester also..well i will be as soon as it arrives
    Did you just start running?

Vanessa

^ No, I usually run 2-3 miles twice a week.

DAY TWO:

Man, I kicked butt today at the gym. I was so insanely pumped it was ridiculous. The sleeves on the t-shirt that I have to wear to work were bursting at the seems (I went to work right after the gym).

All day I've had good overall energy. I really like the consistent energy RA gives. My only complaint so far would be that I've had bad gas...and I don't like how much my appetite has been suppressed (but that's not to say that there's anything wrong with the products- because that's sort of what they're supposed to do).

So far so good...

Quote Originally Posted by adcustom
    DAY TWO:

Man, I kicked butt today at the gym. I was so insanely pumped it was ridiculous. The sleeves on the t-shirt that I have to wear to work were bursting at the seems (I went to work right after the gym).

All day I've had good overall energy. I really like the consistent energy RA gives. My only complaint so far would be that I've had bad gas...and I don't like how much my appetite has been suppressed (but that's not to say that there's anything wrong with the products- because that's sort of what they're supposed to do).

So far so good...

true about the appetite suppression...i felt the same thing..**subscribed**
    Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

..... my appetite has been suppressed (but that's not to say that there's anything wrong with the products- because that's sort of what they're supposed to do).

Great job...looks like red acid is working for you..

Vanessa

DAY 3:

Today I'm pretty much recovering from yesterday's workout and MAN am I sore. I might go for a jog later- but I doubt it.

A couple of thoughts so far on Red Acid Gen 2:
    -There is no initial "kick" when you take it. This is probably due to the lack of caffeine and/or yohimbe. What I do like is the nice consistent energy it gives. Also, I have no craving for caffeine like I usually do.
    -This stuff supresses your appetite BIG time. I could barely finish lunch today which is very unusual for me.
    -I'm often very thirsty. I'm drinking a lot- but there's still times where I just find myself parched.
    -I've noticed an increase in sweating.

That's all for today, folks. Again- feel free to ask any questions.

I'm happy to hear that it curbs your hunger

Vanessa

I didn't lift or do cardio today because I had to be at school all day. But I can still feel my body recovering from yesterday's workout. Which, was animal-like. I was focused beyond belief. Today I felt pretty good.

I must say...I am sort of worried about my lack of eating. Every meal feels like I'm forcing myself to eat. I've never taken a Sesamin product before, so I couldn't tell you if it was the RA or the SG...but MAN I can't eat anything. I can usually down two turkey sandwiches and still be hungry...but today I could barely finish my 1st sandwhich. I know it's not pyschological...because I literally "felt" my body telling me to stop eating.

I don't know. Can you CL guys give me some feedback? I really don't want to lose any muscle I have. I do want to lower my BF%...but I'm worried that I might get too thin. I'm gonna post pics on day 7...so we'll see then if I look any different.

Thanks again for your feedback and comments guys.

I was focused beyond belief.

Thread Information