Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason why I couldn't stack Animal M-Stak with WF/PW/GM/GG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any reason why I couldn't stack Animal M-Stak with WF/PW/GM/GG?

M-Stak has caught my attention as a good non-hormonal route to increasing lean mass. I was thinking about taking Animal Pump, but I'm more of a powder guy. It looks like I can get all the ingredients in Animal Pump, at a higher dose, for less money, from WF/GM. And PW is still a staple.

I know the red pill in M-Stak is the stims, I'll probly take those out.

So, anyreason why I can't take M-Stak with CL?
    Last edited by adrian andras; 10-20-2008, 09:41 PM.

that is fine, just take out the stims like you said and when its done look into blue gene and compare the two
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

have you considered adjusting your training and/or diet as a non-horomonal option for increasing lean mass?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        have you considered adjusting your training and/or diet as a non-horomonal option for increasing lean mass?
        Course not. Why would I want to do that when I can just take supplements?

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        that is fine, just take out the stims like you said and when its done look into blue gene and compare the two
        I haven't looked into it much since it's reccomended for 21+. I turn 21 Nov 13th though

There's some weird stuff in that there BlueGene, have there been any reports of stomach problems from it so far?

I may not even run the M-Stak, It's just something I'm rolling around the old nugget. I'm gonna see how funds look after I order my staples.

Comment

Working...
        X