No announcement yet.

Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont got nuttin to say, except RA2 works. Clean diet, 5-6 high protein/ moderate carbs meal a day spaced evenly around workouts. Its like the fat burner that you dont know your takin, but can obviously see in the mirror. Before Ra2, my six pack was comin along with everything else. But now it's definately kickin the fat out and leaving muscle behind. Yesterday, at work, I wasin the locker room. I had to change my uniform. I walked by the mirror without even thinkin, and caught a glance. MAN I stood there for like 10 min in disbelief. I never thought I could look this way and Im just beginning. Last year if I could I wish, I would lose fat and develope a 6 pack. Thats all I wanted. But now I'm losing fat and with WB/GB/GG I'm getting more muscle than I ever imagined. I'm almost proud of myself. I say that delicately cause pride is a deadly sin. But like I say, 1.results and 2.the mirror are my biggest motivators. I was even thinkin about takin 3 pills in a serving or adding a serving before bed. I mean this is a tester log, so do u think I should test it?
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Tommy - nice write up, seems as though rag2 is doing exactly what it is supposed to do for you

Will we get before/after photos?
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

absolutely, I wanna wait 1/2 way through the test. I figure 1 1/2 -2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
          I dont got nuttin to say, except RA2 works. Clean diet, 5-6 high protein/ moderate carbs meal a day spaced evenly around workouts. Its like the fat burner that you dont know your takin, but can obviously see in the mirror. Before Ra2, my six pack was comin along with everything else. But now it's definately kickin the fat out and leaving muscle behind. Yesterday, at work, I wasin the locker room. I had to change my uniform. I walked by the mirror without even thinkin, and caught a glance. MAN I stood there for like 10 min in disbelief. I never thought I could look this way and Im just beginning. Last year if I could I wish, I would lose fat and develope a 6 pack. Thats all I wanted. But now I'm losing fat and with WB/GB/GG I'm getting more muscle than I ever imagined. I'm almost proud of myself. I say that delicately cause pride is a deadly sin. But like I say, 1.results and 2.the mirror are my biggest motivators. I was even thinkin about takin 3 pills in a serving or adding a serving before bed. I mean this is a tester log, so do u think I should test it?
          No, please do not exceed the recommended dose.

I'm glad to hear that you are already seeing results...impressive.

Comment

ok.....I wont.......................

Comment

congrats so far on your progress...i too was taking gg/wb/gb/ra and i was seeing results as you are..cl puts out some very good supps with results consumers can see and feel..keep doing what you are doing (its working)..
              Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

I'm findin new ways to use RA2, actually new times which fits my schedule better. Now I eat breakfast early, mostly small cuz I'm never really hungry in the morning. So I'll have like oatmeal or wheat toast w/ PB and either a glass of skim milk, or protein shake. After like a 1/2 to 1hr I'll pop my first dose of RA2, then my pre workout drink, Shoot GG with the Pre w/o drink, 15 min later WB/GB. 15 min later get the hose out cuz "I'm on FIYYAAAA."
                Also I'm about to really step up my BF reduction combined wit RA2 by carb cycling. I heard alot about it, but I still have alot of questions though. I'm really carb sensitive, so I gotta do it right.

Comment

I'm findin new ways to use RA2, actually new times which fits my schedule better. Now I eat breakfast early, mostly small cuz I'm never really hungry in the morning. So I'll have like oatmeal or wheat toast w/ PB and either a glass of skim milk, or protein shake. After like a 1/2 to 1hr I'll pop my first dose of RA2, then my pre workout drink, Shoot GG with the Pre w/o drink, 15 min later WB/GB. 15 min later get the hose out cuz "I'm on FIYYAAAA."
                  Also I'm about to really step up my BF reduction combined wit RA2 by carb cycling. I heard alot about it, but I still have alot of questions though. I'm really carb sensitive, so I gotta do it right.
                  Carb cycling isn't for everyone.... what do you feel is wrong with your current diet ?

Comment

Right now , I'm basically eating from the following:
                    Egg whites
                    tuna from can (in water)
                    wheat bread
                    natural PB
                    oatmeal
                    lean meats (mostly chicken and steak)
                    green veggies (mostly brocolli,peppers, spinach,asparagus,lettuce,cucumbers
                    carrots
                    kashi cereal (high fiber rich)
                    skim milk
                    fat free cottage cheese
                    fatfree yogurt
                    vegetarian beans
                    sweet potatoes (rarely)
                    fish/flaxseed oil for fats

This is the bulk of it, sometimes I'll snack on some pickles, nuts or have a hot dog w/ mustard (never ketchup).

Comment

Twin peak wrote a good article on carb cycling. you can find it here.
                      http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm

Comment

I got some before and after pics. Its basically results from two additions to my Wb/GB stack, GG and RA2: Strict diet, heavy ass busting lifting, moderate to heavy cardio. The first is last year. Before any workouts 265lbs. The second is last month. The last is after 2 weeks of Ra2 and GG/WB/GB. Whatchya think. I really need to work on the inside of my chest. Actually chest period!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Tommygenz; 10-03-2006, 10:18 AM.

Comment

nice work tommy, looking kick ass!

Comment

Right now , I'm basically eating from the following:
                            Egg whites
                            tuna from can (in water)
                            wheat bread
                            natural PB
                            oatmeal
                            lean meats (mostly chicken and steak)
                            green veggies (mostly brocolli,peppers, spinach,asparagus,lettuce,cucumbers
                            carrots
                            kashi cereal (high fiber rich)
                            skim milk
                            fat free cottage cheese
                            fatfree yogurt
                            vegetarian beans
                            sweet potatoes (rarely)
                            fish/flaxseed oil for fats

This is the bulk of it, sometimes I'll snack on some pickles, nuts or have a hot dog w/ mustard (never ketchup).
                            Looks like my grocery list

Comment

lol......OK so when u go shopping, just get two of everything(for me) I decided instead of carb cycling, to have my carbs only pre and post workouts. The rest of the day is strictly protein. I'll do this for about a month and see what happens. I feel alot more energetic and light. Carbs always gave me a bloated sluggish feeling. Maybe it was crappy carbs too!

Comment

What effects would adding PW have on my current stack? wb/gg/gb/ra2......would it add rage,energy,bulk,promote leanness .....I just wanna get a better idea of what results I would expect when I start it. The faq's were helpful, but hearing from a current or past user is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X