Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    congrats so far on your progress...i too was taking gg/wb/gb/ra and i was seeing results as you are..cl puts out some very good supps with results consumers can see and feel..keep doing what you are doing (its working)..
    Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

    Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

    gettin down to business..

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I'm findin new ways to use RA2, actually new times which fits my schedule better. Now I eat breakfast early, mostly small cuz I'm never really hungry in the morning. So I'll have like oatmeal or wheat toast w/ PB and either a glass of skim milk, or protein shake. After like a 1/2 to 1hr I'll pop my first dose of RA2, then my pre workout drink, Shoot GG with the Pre w/o drink, 15 min later WB/GB. 15 min later get the hose out cuz "I'm on FIYYAAAA."
    Also I'm about to really step up my BF reduction combined wit RA2 by carb cycling. I heard alot about it, but I still have alot of questions though. I'm really carb sensitive, so I gotta do it right.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygnz
    I'm findin new ways to use RA2, actually new times which fits my schedule better. Now I eat breakfast early, mostly small cuz I'm never really hungry in the morning. So I'll have like oatmeal or wheat toast w/ PB and either a glass of skim milk, or protein shake. After like a 1/2 to 1hr I'll pop my first dose of RA2, then my pre workout drink, Shoot GG with the Pre w/o drink, 15 min later WB/GB. 15 min later get the hose out cuz "I'm on FIYYAAAA."
    Also I'm about to really step up my BF reduction combined wit RA2 by carb cycling. I heard alot about it, but I still have alot of questions though. I'm really carb sensitive, so I gotta do it right.
    Carb cycling isn't for everyone.... what do you feel is wrong with your current diet ?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Right now , I'm basically eating from the following:
    Egg whites
    tuna from can (in water)
    wheat bread
    natural PB
    oatmeal
    lean meats (mostly chicken and steak)
    green veggies (mostly brocolli,peppers, spinach,asparagus,lettuce,cucumbers
    carrots
    kashi cereal (high fiber rich)
    skim milk
    fat free cottage cheese
    fatfree yogurt
    vegetarian beans
    sweet potatoes (rarely)
    fish/flaxseed oil for fats

    This is the bulk of it, sometimes I'll snack on some pickles, nuts or have a hot dog w/ mustard (never ketchup).
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,731
    Rep Power
    716

    Default

    Twin peak wrote a good article on carb cycling. you can find it here.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I got some before and after pics. Its basically results from two additions to my Wb/GB stack, GG and RA2: Strict diet, heavy ass busting lifting, moderate to heavy cardio. The first is last year. Before any workouts 265lbs. The second is last month. The last is after 2 weeks of Ra2 and GG/WB/GB. Whatchya think. I really need to work on the inside of my chest. Actually chest period!
    Last edited by Tommygenz; 10-03-2006 at 10:18 AM.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    nice work tommy, looking kick ass!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygnz
    Right now , I'm basically eating from the following:
    Egg whites
    tuna from can (in water)
    wheat bread
    natural PB
    oatmeal
    lean meats (mostly chicken and steak)
    green veggies (mostly brocolli,peppers, spinach,asparagus,lettuce,cucumbers
    carrots
    kashi cereal (high fiber rich)
    skim milk
    fat free cottage cheese
    fatfree yogurt
    vegetarian beans
    sweet potatoes (rarely)
    fish/flaxseed oil for fats

    This is the bulk of it, sometimes I'll snack on some pickles, nuts or have a hot dog w/ mustard (never ketchup).
    Looks like my grocery list

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    lol......OK so when u go shopping, just get two of everything(for me) I decided instead of carb cycling, to have my carbs only pre and post workouts. The rest of the day is strictly protein. I'll do this for about a month and see what happens. I feel alot more energetic and light. Carbs always gave me a bloated sluggish feeling. Maybe it was crappy carbs too!
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    What effects would adding PW have on my current stack? wb/gg/gb/ra2......would it add rage,energy,bulk,promote leanness .....I just wanna get a better idea of what results I would expect when I start it. The faq's were helpful, but hearing from a current or past user is better.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Well sorry, I've been away for a minute. RA's still workin great. I think the biggest thing Ive noticed, is it gives me more energy with wb/gb. And the other thing is it really controls my hunger. To the point that I have to keep checkin the time since I go so long without getting hungry. And I obviously have to eat.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygnz
    Well sorry, I've been away for a minute. RA's still workin great. I think the biggest thing Ive noticed, is it gives me more energy with wb/gb. And the other thing is it really controls my hunger. To the point that I have to keep checkin the time since I go so long without getting hungry. And I obviously have to eat.
    Sounding good... did you update your log @ BB.COM ?

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygnz
    What effects would adding PW have on my current stack? wb/gg/gb/ra2......would it add rage,energy,bulk,promote leanness .....I just wanna get a better idea of what results I would expect when I start it. The faq's were helpful, but hearing from a current or past user is better.
    Definately promote leanness, caffeine free energy (not jitters), and strength / power (especially after the first couple weeks).
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-17-2006 at 10:54 AM.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,731
    Rep Power
    716

    Default

    Tommy G-

    Just dropped by to say your avatar is looking quite good. Compared to your older ones, your doing a helluva job bro.

    -RR

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    hows the log going tommy, havent heard from you in a bit

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    U know your right....I've been so busy at work and home, shit is real hectic at the moment. As far as the RA2 goes, I still use it like I'm supposed to, but unfortunately I've been doing two things I regret which are defeating the purpose of fat loss: First I've been doin less cardio, cuz of the cold (I run outside) and second, I've been experimenting with carb cycling. I appear to be losing definition in the ab area but gaining mass elsewhere. THIS WAS NEVER MY GOAL. I'm already a decent sized guy I guess. 6ft 200lbs, so I dont want bulk. I want a lean muscular vein poppin build. So I was eating carbs heavy before and after workouts and protein the rest of the day. I was doin better with light carbs and mega protein, and heavy cardio. Tomorrow I'm gonna get back to my old routine on my quest for shreddedness!! Then the RA2 should what it was doin when I was strict dieting.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    perth amboy NJ
    Age
    43
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Tommy G-

    Just dropped by to say your avatar is looking quite good. Compared to your older ones, your doing a helluva job bro.

    -RR
    Thanx man. Im a keep shooting for dream physique in every lift and meal. Keep pushin.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program