Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

I started my RA2 test today. Woke up at 7:45am, dropped a load(ok to much info) took my first 2 pills. Ate oatmeal and egg whites w/ 1 slice dry wheat taost 30 min. later/
    a
    fter breakfast, took my GG. Waited a few, took wb/gb. 30min later started my workout. Wb/gb along w/superpump usually amped me up. But today I didnt need the superpump. Not sure if it was the RA, or maybe it was a mindtrick. Either way I was pumped beyond normal. I did weird combo. I started with back and traps. Mostly traps, I go to the park and do pull ups for back most of the time. (depending on weather) Right after I wasnt even able to shrug 30lb DB's, I did biceps. For the past few weeks, after I do curls, I would have to wait a few days cause I would have a soreness in the side of my arm.(not my bicep) Like the front part of my elbow/top sideof my forearm where my arm closes during curls. But today it wasnt even there. I have a strong feeling it was the GG which I just started the other day too. The veins in my bi's were ridiculous. Thats suttin that pushes me to do more too. Seein results is motivator#1. After my weights, I took 2nd dose GG. Before lunch I'll have 2nd dose RA and get my cardio/abs in . Thats all I have for today. But "I'LLBEBACK".........................
    Last edited by Tommygenz; 09-23-2006, 10:22 AM.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    I started my RA2 test today. Woke up at 7:45am, dropped a load(ok to much info) took my first 2 pills. Ate oatmeal and egg whites w/ 1 slice dry wheat taost 30 min. later/
    a
    fter breakfast, took my GG. Waited a few, took wb/gb. 30min later started my workout. Wb/gb along w/superpump usually amped me up. But today I didnt need the superpump. Not sure if it was the RA, or maybe it was a mindtrick. Either way I was pumped beyond normal. I did weird combo. I started with back and traps. Mostly traps, I go to the park and do pull ups for back most of the time. (depending on weather) Right after I wasnt even able to shrug 30lb DB's, I did biceps. For the past few weeks, after I do curls, I would have to wait a few days cause I would have a soreness in the side of my arm.(not my bicep) Like the front part of my elbow/top sideof my forearm where my arm closes during curls. But today it wasnt even there. I have a strong feeling it was the GG which I just started the other day too. The veins in my bi's were ridiculous. Thats suttin that pushes me to do more too. Seein results is motivator#1. After my weights, I took 2nd dose GG. Before lunch I'll have 2nd dose RA and get my cardio/abs in . Thats all I have for today. But "I'LLBEBACK".........................
    Off to a good start

Comment

Tommy, do you have a link to your log at BB.COM ?

Comment

what do u mean my log? my name on there?

Comment

what do u mean my log? my name on there?
          You are supposed to have a log at both sites, did you start one on bb.com and if so can you link us to it?

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

OH OK. I didnt know that. I'm usually on Prosource.com more. But I'll post BB.com now. Can I put the same daily review post as I did here? and just reply to each response differently if needed?

Comment

OH OK. I didnt know that. I'm usually on Prosource.com more. But I'll post BB.com now. Can I put the same daily review post as I did here? and just reply to each response differently if needed?
              Yep, that's fine

BTW, does prosource have a log / review section ?

Comment

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...wpost&t=909846
                Heres the link to BB.com link........Ill do one in prosource and send u the link in a min,

Comment

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...wpost&t=909846
                  Heres the link to BB.com link........Ill do one in prosource and send u the link in a min,
                  Rock on Tommy! You da man.. I haven't been around prosource much I'll have to check it out.

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

U kiddin? I'm a "prosourcesfinest" lol......http://www.prosource.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4989

Comment

OK day 2 review of RA2.......

1st dose -8am
                      breakfast-8:45
                      Wheat toast wit P.B
                      1 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ fat free milk
                      1/2 banana

10am- protein shake

10:30am
                      no weights; calestetics
                      went to park ushups 6 sets of 50= 300
                      pull-ups 4 sets = each till failure

cardio- 2 lap warm up = 1/2 mile
                      5 x's 40yd sprints (tore me up)

Abs - standard crunches til failure
                      lying leg raises til failure
                      bicycle crunches til failure
                      reverse crunches til failure
                      hands over head, rapid side bends (these are great for obliques)
                      finished with- 15 min jumprope
                      .................................................. .................................................. ...
                      Overall, maybe its me but this RA2 gives me a smooth pump of energy when
                      I work out. Today I know it was the RA, cause I purposely didn't take anything else. No WB no GB no GG no superpump250.....just RA2.
                      2 days is a lil to early to say "I got my 8 pack" But I do notice and feel a bit tighter in my midsection. Also, I think I notice the thin layer of skin along my pecs tightening. I hope this does some work on the lil pockets of the lower/sides of my back. Time will tell.
                      You dont know how tempted I am to take a 3rd dose at dinnertime. Every other fat burner I've used is three doses a day. But I want to do it the way it says. After all it says it for a reason!
                      2nd dose -12:15pm
                      lunch- wheat pasta wit chicken breasts.....up to 1 gallon of water so far by lunch
                      Report card:
                      ENERGY- A
                      PUMP - B (cuz I didnt do weights today)
                      FOCUS - B
                      {the more time goes by, the more categorys will open up}
                      Current supps-

armageddon
                      white blood
                      green bulge
                      glycer grow
                      red acid gen. 2
                      myozene
                      alpha lapoic acid
                      green tea extract
                      whey protein
                      bcaa's
                      multi's
                      Be back tomorrow--------PEACE DAWGS
                      Last edited by Tommygenz; 09-24-2006, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Day 4........ dont got much time to get into what I ate really. But I can tell u "I SEE A DIFFERENCE"...besides my ab section getting more defined, even lower and obliques. I see more definition overall. Mostly in my arms into shoulder and trap area. Maybe RA along with this super duper GG is a smash hit. I'll post a pic soon of 2 wekks ago and this week. U tell me..

Comment

Day 4........ dont got much time to get into what I ate really. But I can tell u "I SEE A DIFFERENCE"...besides my ab section getting more defined, even lower and obliques. I see more definition overall. Mostly in my arms into shoulder and trap area. Maybe RA along with this super duper GG is a smash hit. I'll post a pic soon of 2 wekks ago and this week. U tell me..
                          Sounds good so far

Comment

sounds like the RA2 is kicking in already tommy, im watching this log for sure

Comment

Looks like you are doing great

Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X