Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

Default Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

I started my RA2 test today. Woke up at 7:45am, dropped a load(ok to much info) took my first 2 pills. Ate oatmeal and egg whites w/ 1 slice dry wheat taost 30 min. later/
    a
    fter breakfast, took my GG. Waited a few, took wb/gb. 30min later started my workout. Wb/gb along w/superpump usually amped me up. But today I didnt need the superpump. Not sure if it was the RA, or maybe it was a mindtrick. Either way I was pumped beyond normal. I did weird combo. I started with back and traps. Mostly traps, I go to the park and do pull ups for back most of the time. (depending on weather) Right after I wasnt even able to shrug 30lb DB's, I did biceps. For the past few weeks, after I do curls, I would have to wait a few days cause I would have a soreness in the side of my arm.(not my bicep) Like the front part of my elbow/top sideof my forearm where my arm closes during curls. But today it wasnt even there. I have a strong feeling it was the GG which I just started the other day too. The veins in my bi's were ridiculous. Thats suttin that pushes me to do more too. Seein results is motivator#1. After my weights, I took 2nd dose GG. Before lunch I'll have 2nd dose RA and get my cardio/abs in . Thats all I have for today. But "I'LLBEBACK".........................
    Last edited by Tommygenz; 09-23-2006 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygnz
    I started my RA2 test today. Woke up at 7:45am, dropped a load(ok to much info) took my first 2 pills. Ate oatmeal and egg whites w/ 1 slice dry wheat taost 30 min. later/
    a
    fter breakfast, took my GG. Waited a few, took wb/gb. 30min later started my workout. Wb/gb along w/superpump usually amped me up. But today I didnt need the superpump. Not sure if it was the RA, or maybe it was a mindtrick. Either way I was pumped beyond normal. I did weird combo. I started with back and traps. Mostly traps, I go to the park and do pull ups for back most of the time. (depending on weather) Right after I wasnt even able to shrug 30lb DB's, I did biceps. For the past few weeks, after I do curls, I would have to wait a few days cause I would have a soreness in the side of my arm.(not my bicep) Like the front part of my elbow/top sideof my forearm where my arm closes during curls. But today it wasnt even there. I have a strong feeling it was the GG which I just started the other day too. The veins in my bi's were ridiculous. Thats suttin that pushes me to do more too. Seein results is motivator#1. After my weights, I took 2nd dose GG. Before lunch I'll have 2nd dose RA and get my cardio/abs in . Thats all I have for today. But "I'LLBEBACK".........................
    Off to a good start

Tommy, do you have a link to your log at BB.COM ?

what do u mean my log? my name on there?

what do u mean my log? my name on there?
    You are supposed to have a log at both sites, did you start one on bb.com and if so can you link us to it?

SCT
    Back to the basics!

OH OK. I didnt know that. I'm usually on Prosource.com more. But I'll post BB.com now. Can I put the same daily review post as I did here? and just reply to each response differently if needed?

OH OK. I didnt know that. I'm usually on Prosource.com more. But I'll post BB.com now. Can I put the same daily review post as I did here? and just reply to each response differently if needed?
    Yep, that's fine

BTW, does prosource have a log / review section ?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...wpost&t=909846
    Heres the link to BB.com link........Ill do one in prosource and send u the link in a min,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...wpost&t=909846
    Heres the link to BB.com link........Ill do one in prosource and send u the link in a min,
    Rock on Tommy! You da man.. I haven't been around prosource much I'll have to check it out.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

U kiddin? I'm a "prosourcesfinest" lol......http://www.prosource.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4989

OK day 2 review of RA2.......

1st dose -8am
    breakfast-8:45
    Wheat toast wit P.B
    1 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ fat free milk
    1/2 banana

10am- protein shake

10:30am
    no weights; calestetics
    went to park ushups 6 sets of 50= 300
    pull-ups 4 sets = each till failure

cardio- 2 lap warm up = 1/2 mile
    5 x's 40yd sprints (tore me up)

Abs - standard crunches til failure
    lying leg raises til failure
    bicycle crunches til failure
    reverse crunches til failure
    hands over head, rapid side bends (these are great for obliques)
    finished with- 15 min jumprope
    .................................................. .................................................. ...
    Overall, maybe its me but this RA2 gives me a smooth pump of energy when
    I work out. Today I know it was the RA, cause I purposely didn't take anything else. No WB no GB no GG no superpump250.....just RA2.
    2 days is a lil to early to say "I got my 8 pack" But I do notice and feel a bit tighter in my midsection. Also, I think I notice the thin layer of skin along my pecs tightening. I hope this does some work on the lil pockets of the lower/sides of my back. Time will tell.
    You dont know how tempted I am to take a 3rd dose at dinnertime. Every other fat burner I've used is three doses a day. But I want to do it the way it says. After all it says it for a reason!
    2nd dose -12:15pm
    lunch- wheat pasta wit chicken breasts.....up to 1 gallon of water so far by lunch
    Report card:
    ENERGY- A
    PUMP - B (cuz I didnt do weights today)
    FOCUS - B
    {the more time goes by, the more categorys will open up}
    Current supps-

armageddon
    white blood
    green bulge
    glycer grow
    red acid gen. 2
    myozene
    alpha lapoic acid
    green tea extract
    whey protein
    bcaa's
    multi's
    Be back tomorrow--------PEACE DAWGS
    Last edited by Tommygenz; 09-24-2006 at 10:22 PM.

Day 4........ dont got much time to get into what I ate really. But I can tell u "I SEE A DIFFERENCE"...besides my ab section getting more defined, even lower and obliques. I see more definition overall. Mostly in my arms into shoulder and trap area. Maybe RA along with this super duper GG is a smash hit. I'll post a pic soon of 2 wekks ago and this week. U tell me..
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Day 4........ dont got much time to get into what I ate really. But I can tell u "I SEE A DIFFERENCE"...besides my ab section getting more defined, even lower and obliques. I see more definition overall. Mostly in my arms into shoulder and trap area. Maybe RA along with this super duper GG is a smash hit. I'll post a pic soon of 2 wekks ago and this week. U tell me..
    Sounds good so far

sounds like the RA2 is kicking in already tommy, im watching this log for sure

Looks like you are doing great

Vanessa

I dont got nuttin to say, except RA2 works. Clean diet, 5-6 high protein/ moderate carbs meal a day spaced evenly around workouts. Its like the fat burner that you dont know your takin, but can obviously see in the mirror. Before Ra2, my six pack was comin along with everything else. But now it's definately kickin the fat out and leaving muscle behind. Yesterday, at work, I wasin the locker room. I had to change my uniform. I walked by the mirror without even thinkin, and caught a glance. MAN I stood there for like 10 min in disbelief. I never thought I could look this way and Im just beginning. Last year if I could I wish, I would lose fat and develope a 6 pack. Thats all I wanted. But now I'm losing fat and with WB/GB/GG I'm getting more muscle than I ever imagined. I'm almost proud of myself. I say that delicately cause pride is a deadly sin. But like I say, 1.results and 2.the mirror are my biggest motivators. I was even thinkin about takin 3 pills in a serving or adding a serving before bed. I mean this is a tester log, so do u think I should test it?

Tommy - nice write up, seems as though rag2 is doing exactly what it is supposed to do for you

Will we get before/after photos?
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

absolutely, I wanna wait 1/2 way through the test. I figure 1 1/2 -2 weeks.

I dont got nuttin to say, except RA2 works. Clean diet, 5-6 high protein/ moderate carbs meal a day spaced evenly around workouts. Its like the fat burner that you dont know your takin, but can obviously see in the mirror. Before Ra2, my six pack was comin along with everything else. But now it's definately kickin the fat out and leaving muscle behind. Yesterday, at work, I wasin the locker room. I had to change my uniform. I walked by the mirror without even thinkin, and caught a glance. MAN I stood there for like 10 min in disbelief. I never thought I could look this way and Im just beginning. Last year if I could I wish, I would lose fat and develope a 6 pack. Thats all I wanted. But now I'm losing fat and with WB/GB/GG I'm getting more muscle than I ever imagined. I'm almost proud of myself. I say that delicately cause pride is a deadly sin. But like I say, 1.results and 2.the mirror are my biggest motivators. I was even thinkin about takin 3 pills in a serving or adding a serving before bed. I mean this is a tester log, so do u think I should test it?
    No, please do not exceed the recommended dose.

I'm glad to hear that you are already seeing results...impressive.

ok.....I wont.......................

Thread Information