No announcement yet.

Tmmygnz RA2 test start:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sorry, I've been away for a minute. RA's still workin great. I think the biggest thing Ive noticed, is it gives me more energy with wb/gb. And the other thing is it really controls my hunger. To the point that I have to keep checkin the time since I go so long without getting hungry. And I obviously have to eat.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
      Well sorry, I've been away for a minute. RA's still workin great. I think the biggest thing Ive noticed, is it gives me more energy with wb/gb. And the other thing is it really controls my hunger. To the point that I have to keep checkin the time since I go so long without getting hungry. And I obviously have to eat.
      Sounding good... did you update your log @ BB.COM ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
        What effects would adding PW have on my current stack? wb/gg/gb/ra2......would it add rage,energy,bulk,promote leanness .....I just wanna get a better idea of what results I would expect when I start it. The faq's were helpful, but hearing from a current or past user is better.
        Definately promote leanness, caffeine free energy (not jitters), and strength / power (especially after the first couple weeks).
        Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-17-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Tommy G-

Just dropped by to say your avatar is looking quite good. Compared to your older ones, your doing a helluva job bro.

-RR

Comment

hows the log going tommy, havent heard from you in a bit

Comment

U know your right....I've been so busy at work and home, shit is real hectic at the moment. As far as the RA2 goes, I still use it like I'm supposed to, but unfortunately I've been doing two things I regret which are defeating the purpose of fat loss: First I've been doin less cardio, cuz of the cold (I run outside) and second, I've been experimenting with carb cycling. I appear to be losing definition in the ab area but gaining mass elsewhere. THIS WAS NEVER MY GOAL. I'm already a decent sized guy I guess. 6ft 200lbs, so I dont want bulk. I want a lean muscular vein poppin build. So I was eating carbs heavy before and after workouts and protein the rest of the day. I was doin better with light carbs and mega protein, and heavy cardio. Tomorrow I'm gonna get back to my old routine on my quest for shreddedness!! Then the RA2 should what it was doin when I was strict dieting.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                Tommy G-

Just dropped by to say your avatar is looking quite good. Compared to your older ones, your doing a helluva job bro.

-RR
                Thanx man. Im a keep shooting for dream physique in every lift and meal. Keep pushin.

Comment

Working...
                X