Im officially all CL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im officially all CL!

my stack is officially an all CL stack. the past month i had been taking red acid gen 2, OT, PW, GM and animal max protein. i finished my red acid and animal max protein so i ordered some more animal max on friday along with blue gene. but after i tasted the GF sample tonight i called BB.com and ordered some GF. unfortunately my order from friday already shipped so i just have to send the animal max back when it gets here.

so starting this week i will be taking BG, GF, PW, GM and OT. i am officially a CL junkie, lol! im just tryin the blue gene out but the other supps will always be my 'ripped' stack.
    Impressive Fitness
    Undress To Impress

If IT was easy, everybody would be doing IT!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Nori
      starting this week i will be taking BG, GF, PW, GM and OT. i am officially a CL junkie, lol! im just tryin the blue gene out but the other supps will always be my 'ripped' stack.
      Awesome, be sure to keep us updated on your progress !

Comment

sounds great, you will love Blue Gene, everyone else has
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

yea i can't wait to throw blue gene and golden finish into my mix... im sure i will love em both since i have had pretty god results with the CL supps i have tried recently!
          Impressive Fitness
          Undress To Impress

Comment

Job: Good
            Man: Dave

Comment

Well I received my BG and GF today. I went ahead and took 5 BG because I usually can tolerate supplements. I didn't really have a good workout because I made the mistake of going to the gym and I hadn't really ate anything all day... so instead of working out I kinda just chatted, yea I know, how lame. I did go home and eat tho. Eventually I busted out a killer push-up rountine and drank my GF afterwards. I have no feedback yet. Its only day one.
              Impressive Fitness
              Undress To Impress

Comment

im pretty excitied to try blue gene once i can buy like a ton on sale.. i was mia during the presale i think...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  im pretty excitied to try blue gene once i can buy like a ton on sale.. i was mia during the presale i think...
                  i priced matched and got mine from bb.com with my golden finish... i usually dont get anything out of supplements like blue gene but im willing to give it a try...
                  Impressive Fitness
                  Undress To Impress

Comment

yo this is my third day using blue gene and golden finish and i went to the gym today do a leg and shoulder workout... dude i was going to workout with was doing some bench press work real quick before we got started so i decided to jump in too... (a little background info: i maxed out at 315 a couple of months ago... this past month i havent worked out with over 135lbs on flat bench or over 75lbs db bench) so we started out light at 165 and went up to 280... i hit the 280lbs 5 times!!!! i was pretty shocked, i don't know if it was the blue gene or the combo of BG, PW and GM... but i felt pretty strong, which is strange since ive been cutting and i weigh 180 now and back when i did my max i was around 190...
                    Impressive Fitness
                    Undress To Impress

Comment

Awesome! Me too!!

Oh, and don't miss meals. There is no supplement for proper diet.
                      **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                      **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                      WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                      http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                      http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

amen richardd

i usually dont use blue up/blue gene type products cause I'm young and feel their more for older people once testosterone begins to drop.. but Ive heard/read good feedback from some old heads on these forums, might buy some sometime and try it.\

Comment

Working...
                        X