• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night 6

Time Taken: 02:45am
    Time in bed: 03:30am
    Time asleep: 03:45am
    Time awake: 11:00am
    Sleep Quality: Deep sleep, did wake up once to pee. Crazy dreams, read more below.
    Recovery: Doms in glutes, but elsewhere clear.

More on dreams: My dream started with me as a kid with my group of friends in a very 'Mighty Duck-esque' crew. We managed to find an abandoned shop with two doors in it, and each door had a plaque with numbers on it. The second door labeled 2040 would not open, but the one labeled 2004 did indeed open. Mind you in my dream it was 1994 at the time. Upon walking through the door we found ourselves in the future! However, it seems that walking through the door meant that over the next 10 years we would have 'disappeared' and it was crazy coming back and we were still kids while everyone else was older. It had shades of flight of the navigator and big.. crazy ass dream. We did find our way back eventually, but one of the guys decided to stay in the future/present..

SCT

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm almost willing to buy black out just for the psychedelic dreams you have
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        I'm almost willing to buy black out just for the psychedelic dreams you have
        The quality of my sleep has changed as well, after day 7 I will post a 'Week in Review' as it relates to sleep quality/length, recovery, mood, etc.

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Hehehe… now we’re talking. The crazy dreams have kicked in I see. Have fun

Comment

Night 7

Time Taken: 03:30am
            Time in bed: 04:15am
            Time asleep: 04:20am
            Time awake: 01:10pm
            Sleep Quality: Amazingly deep sleep, wife tried to wake me up once and it didn't even phase me she said. Very vivid dreams but I cannot remember them this time.
            Recovery: No DOMS anywhere!

SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Week In Review

I thought that since today marked Day 7 of the Black Out Log I should provide some 'impressions' based on my first week's usage.

Sleep Quality - 10/10 - I only woke up once or twice all week during sleep, where I am typically a 'toss n turn' kind of guy.

Dreams - 9/10 - I have had more vivid and strange dreams than I can imagine, I rated it a 9 due to the scary nature of some of the dreams and the fact that I have not yet had sex dreams, haha.

Waking Up - 7/10 - A few times this week I just did not want to get out of bed, and with a busy schedule like mine that can provide problems.

Recovery - 8/10 - Based on Cissus experience I'm really impressed with it's addition to this product. I also feel that some of the other supporting ingredients make this a nice addition to any stack where it relates to recovery levels.

So far, overall, I'd rate this product as an 8/10 overall. Mind you I'm not big on sleep products, due to my crazy schedule. But I am looking forward to the rest of the log.

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Nice review, it was a blessing for me as I average 5-7 hours a of sleep a night so when i wwoke up I was rested. Never tried to corelate it with DOMS as I have my PW and leucine for that.

Comment

SCT your still my hero bro. I can always count on you to keep fighting the battles. Ofcourse i will be around.
                  The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
                  If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    I thought that since today marked Day 7 of the Black Out Log I should provide some 'impressions' based on my first week's usage.

Sleep Quality - 10/10 - I only woke up once or twice all week during sleep, where I am typically a 'toss n turn' kind of guy.

Dreams - 9/10 - I have had more vivid and strange dreams than I can imagine, I rated it a 9 due to the scary nature of some of the dreams and the fact that I have not yet had sex dreams, haha.

Waking Up - 7/10 - A few times this week I just did not want to get out of bed, and with a busy schedule like mine that can provide problems.

Recovery - 8/10 - Based on Cissus experience I'm really impressed with it's addition to this product. I also feel that some of the other supporting ingredients make this a nice addition to any stack where it relates to recovery levels.

So far, overall, I'd rate this product as an 8/10 overall. Mind you I'm not big on sleep products, due to my crazy schedule. But I am looking forward to the rest of the log.

SCT
                    Awesome log so far !!!

Comment

I’ve had two sex dreams!!

One with Krista from Blade the Series (been trying to induce more dreams featuring Krista and especially Chase!!!!!), and one with the ex… holy man, were the ever hot

And no, I didn’t wake up stuck to my bedsheets which was nice!! I just kept on performing. Hilarious! Furthermore I climaxed multiple times which was awesome. I’ve never had that and woke up dry. I’m keeping a close eye on things because if this is related to Black Out, I’m completely sold!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                        I climaxed multiple times which was awesome. I’ve never had that and woke up dry.
                        T M I

Comment

Day 8 and 9

Day 8 - Fell asleep early and did not take Black Out. Suprisingly sleep quality was still decent, but no dreams and did wake up groggy.

Day 9 -

Time Taken: 05:00am
                          Time in bed: 05:45am
                          Time asleep: 06:10am
                          Time awake: 03:25pm
                          Sleep Quality: I slept like a freaking rock, my wife actually got mad that I wouldn't wake up and was all pissy because of it, haha. I am starting tonight to getting my sleep hours back on track, my body is like transitioning into overnights for some reason, quite odd.
                          Recovery: My poor pecs

Dreams: I dreamed that I was on the TV show Numbers and that I was Charlie's golden child. If you've seen the show you know Charlie is a math wiz who uses numbers to help his brother (fbi agent) solve crimes. It was pretty crazy, I think they should hire me and film a pilot... plus I finally got to have sex in a dream. I banged the everliving fuck out of Megan (aka Diane Farr, found here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/numb3rs...farr_bio.shtml )... ah I love Black Out.

SCT

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                            I’ve had two sex dreams!!

One with Krista from Blade the Series (been trying to induce more dreams featuring Krista and especially Chase!!!!!), and one with the ex… holy man, were the ever hot

And no, I didn’t wake up stuck to my bedsheets which was nice!! I just kept on performing. Hilarious! Furthermore I climaxed multiple times which was awesome. I’ve never had that and woke up dry. I’m keeping a close eye on things because if this is related to Black Out, I’m completely sold!

I did not just read that !

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe

I did not just read that !
                              OHH SNAP!!!

Comment

Day 10

I fell asleep while playing Madden 2006 so I did not take my Black Out. I did, however, have football dreams.. haha. 8 hours of sleep in a sitting position with the ps2 in the pause menu... I woke up and won the game btw.. woo!

SCT
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X