No announcement yet.

Stonecold's Black Out Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice log subscirned i should have my bottle soon too to log.

Comment

Days 11-13

Day 11 -
      8 hours sleep, woke up easily. No dreams, no DOMS.

Day 12 -
      9 hours sleep, woke up groggy as hell, VERY vivid and violent dreams involving football except on rollerblades.. insane.. I broke my right wrist in the dream, only to wake up quite literally IN PAIN in my right wrist. Can't explain that..

Day 13 -
      6 hours sleep, another hardcore dream. This dream was about playing basketball against midgets.. I so dunked on them bitches. Except in my dream I wanted to have sex with one of the girl midgets.. am I fucked up in the head?

SCT, food for thought
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        Day 11 -
        8 hours sleep, woke up easily. No dreams, no DOMS.

Day 12 -
        9 hours sleep, woke up groggy as hell, VERY vivid and violent dreams involving football except on rollerblades.. insane.. I broke my right wrist in the dream, only to wake up quite literally IN PAIN in my right wrist. Can't explain that..

Day 13 -
        6 hours sleep, another hardcore dream. This dream was about playing basketball against midgets.. I so dunked on them bitches. Except in my dream I wanted to have sex with one of the girl midgets.. am I fucked up in the head?

SCT, food for thought
        Man those are some pretty wicked dreams! The pain one is interesting, what probably happend is you were sleeping on it wrong and it translated into your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Man those are some pretty wicked dreams! The pain one is interesting, what probably happend is you were sleeping on it wrong and it translated into your dream.
          Yeah that would be my guess too, but needless to say having such a vivid dream and then waking up in pain makes one thrown off a bit at best, hehe.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            Yeah that would be my guess too, but needless to say having such a vivid dream and then waking up in pain makes one thrown off a bit at best, hehe.

SCT
            Had those types of dreams before too. One was about a girl and I would get the feeling once in a while to look for her at the mall or some place.

Comment

Crazy stuff !

Comment

Those are some crazy dreams.

I’ve always been interested in dreams. They can have some pretty significant meanings and impact on your real life. I hate having dreams about girls in real life because I usually fall for them soon after…. Or ones with dream girls that don’t exist.

Comment

Working...
                X