White Blood makes me ITCH!!! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood makes me ITCH!!! HELP!

10 days into the product, ive been loving it...pumps been great, but now all of the sudden, after taking it, especially at night before going to bed, my body starts itching!! and i dont know why! from scalp to my toes...it takes like a good 8 hrs for these side effects to where off...im taking a multi vitamin, bcaas, glyergrow, green mag, vitamin c and e caps, chromium and zma..and i drink atleast 2 gallons of water a day...should i decrease the dose? i weigh 175 and been lifting for years...i dont want to go off on the product, but i jus might have to jus to see if its really white blood or if im jus going crazy! on a further note, i get the shits really bad when i stack white blood w cla, coeq10, ala or argenine.. : (

Do you smoke ?

Do you take hot showers at night ?

Do you have any allergies ?

What multivitamin are you taking ?

How long have you been taking GlycerGROW ?

What BCAA product are you using ?

Comment

I dont smoke, i take one a day multi, i got scifit's bcaa 5000 the one sold in bulk for lik $50...i dont take hot showers at night..im only allergic to pollen, ive been taking glyergrow for the past 2 weeks, same time w green mag. its really bad...today, during class, i couldnt help but scratch my arms and legs and face till it turned red and lil bumps popped up, like mosquito bites...it seems like i might be allergic to it, but why now? the itchiest parts of my body are my lower extremeties, fingers, hands, forearms, armpit area and chest, just like everywhere!..no, i didnt shave them or anything...white blood has been great until the last 2 days...im sure its not the other products bc i have been taking them for months, except for green mag n glycer grow. ive taken up to 2 showers a day to see what the heck is going on...i went off white blood today..im going to see if its that or sumthing else...if its not white blood i will repost! maybe what i can start doing is split the dosage through out the day if it is...not sure...what can i do??? white blood works sooo well but i hate these side effects!

Comment

This is a first. Anybody that posts about WB says it works or doesnt do anything for them. But as far makin'em itch??? SHAKE IT OFF! Maybe its your soap or suttin. New detergent, suttin. Especially drinkin 2 gallons of water should make all your supp side effects lessen.
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

updates?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by varamich
            I dont smoke, i take one a day multi, i got scifit's bcaa 5000 the one sold in bulk for lik $50...i dont take hot showers at night..im only allergic to pollen, ive been taking glyergrow for the past 2 weeks, same time w green mag. its really bad...today, during class, i couldnt help but scratch my arms and legs and face till it turned red and lil bumps popped up, like mosquito bites...it seems like i might be allergic to it, but why now? the itchiest parts of my body are my lower extremeties, fingers, hands, forearms, armpit area and chest, just like everywhere!..no, i didnt shave them or anything...white blood has been great until the last 2 days...im sure its not the other products bc i have been taking them for months, except for green mag n glycer grow. ive taken up to 2 showers a day to see what the heck is going on...i went off white blood today..im going to see if its that or sumthing else...if its not white blood i will repost! maybe what i can start doing is split the dosage through out the day if it is...not sure...what can i do??? white blood works sooo well but i hate these side effects!
            All things considered, and after 8 initial days of no side effects I don't think it's the White BLOOD due to the nature of the ingredients. Definately keep us updated.

Comment

Are u married!! I get itchy from my wifes whining all the dang time!
              Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

sorry i took long...horrible week...im going to the doctor today and get this checked out..the irriation has gone down a bit since then...im praying its not the white blood...and nahhh, luckily i havnt been married yet lol im wondering if white blood enhances the effects of sicknesses...besides that, ive been off everything...i think it could be all due to high levels of stress...how long should i be off white blood till i can go back on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                  Are u married!! I get itchy from my wifes whining all the dang time!

Couldnt agree more. Ever see jim breuer's comedy special where he talks about hitting a pole with a wrench because he's so pissed that he has to do something or he'll tear his wife apart? Its one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Edit - I found it on youtube, http://youtube.com/watch?v=uNdmnqoUK2w look at around 3:30
                  Last edited by Sethva; 09-26-2006, 03:19 PM.
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X