Whats stack...Green Mag & ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats stack...Green Mag & ?????

Anyone tried any other CL supplements, if so which one(s) and what benefit did you get from it/them. Just wondering as im currently running Controlled labs green magnitude and when i finish im thinking of stacking green magnitude with one other of the controlled labs supplements.

What are your goals?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      What are your goals?
      To bulk up

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
        What are your goals?
        To bulk up.

Comment

Iceman I had the same goals, I ended up going with Purple Wrath.
          I've only been on it for 3 workouts so far though so I'd also like to see what other people with more experience think.
          CL Green Mag
          CL White Flood
          CL Purple Wrath
          CL Orange Triad
          CL Reduc PM
          ON 100% Whey
          ON 100% Casein
          Universal Real Gains

I LOVE CL, first time trying the products and will be a life long customer, really wish I could afford to add in more CL item's to my stack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by workout101
            Iceman I had the same goals, I ended up going with Purple Wrath.
            I've only been on it for 3 workouts so far though so I'd also like to see what other people with more experience think.
            What have you got from it in the ways of energy, extra reps? I might get white flood and stackit with my green mag, white flood has got soem really good reviews.

Comment

i just recently started using controlled labs supps... earlier this year my friend found a tub of purple wraath on the net for about $35 so he bought some just to try it out... he used to always bring it to the gym with him while we worked out, but i didnt think anything of it... last month it was time for me to buy some more supps so i looked into purple wraath... it sounded like a pretty good supp but at gnc it was like $99 and vitamin shoppe $75...

to make a long story short i found a purple wraath and green mag combo online for only $76 so i bought them. I have been taking them for about a month now... i just finished a bottle of red acid gen 2 and i am also taking orange triads... i have noticed lately that my muscles are getting harder... which is what i want... my mission is to be ripped and with the help of my red, orange, green and purple stack i am well on my way...

i am currently 5'11", 185lbs with 11-12% bodyfat... before controlled labs my max bench was 315... i currently workout with:
              115 DB bench 6-8 reps
              405 squat 6-8
              115 barbell curl 8-10
              270 bent over row 6-8
              405 deadlift 4-6
              100 DB overhead press 4-6
              100 skull crusher 10-12

just to give you an idea of how hard i hit the weights... i think controlled labs supps are great and i plan to keep using them so i can get even stronger... i just ordered some blue gene on friday... i cant wait to add it to my stack... blue, orange, purple and green baby!
              Impressive Fitness
              Undress To Impress

If IT was easy, everybody would be doing IT!

Comment

In response to iceman:

My first day using:

I didnt notice much of a diff on flat bench.

I then moved to incline bench where I usuaully do 5 reps and feel fatigued, I pushed out the 5th rep by struggling, but somehow I managed to push out a 6, and 7th rep by struggling and pushing hard.

After my chest work I do triceps and I usually feel cramped and I feel like just going home, but with the purple wrath I really kept trucking. After doing all of my excercises I felt like I had so much energy and I wanted to do more.

Day 2: Back - I finished All my back work, ended up doing 4 diff bicep excercises after. THen I still felt so fresh that I started hitting my forearms even I just didnt wanna leave the gym I felt FRESH on each excercise.

Im actually thinking of switching to a more intense workout program because with PW you can really handle it, you don't start to feel fatigued in the later half of your workout, after doing my first 3 excercises I actually feel more fresh for my next ones.

SOrry for rambling so much, I really suck at articulating my thoughts.

As for green mag, its a no brainer - MUST BUY!
                CL Green Mag
                CL White Flood
                CL Purple Wrath
                CL Orange Triad
                CL Reduc PM
                ON 100% Whey
                ON 100% Casein
                Universal Real Gains

I LOVE CL, first time trying the products and will be a life long customer, really wish I could afford to add in more CL item's to my stack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nori
                  i just recently started using controlled labs supps... earlier this year my friend found a tub of purple wraath on the net for about $35 so he bought some just to try it out... he used to always bring it to the gym with him while we worked out, but i didnt think anything of it... last month it was time for me to buy some more supps so i looked into purple wraath... it sounded like a pretty good supp but at gnc it was like $99 and vitamin shoppe $75...

to make a long story short i found a purple wraath and green mag combo online for only $76 so i bought them. I have been taking them for about a month now... i just finished a bottle of red acid gen 2 and i am also taking orange triads... i have noticed lately that my muscles are getting harder... which is what i want... my mission is to be ripped and with the help of my red, orange, green and purple stack i am well on my way...

i am currently 5'11", 185lbs with 11-12% bodyfat... before controlled labs my max bench was 315... i currently workout with:
                  115 DB bench 6-8 reps
                  405 squat 6-8
                  115 barbell curl 8-10
                  270 bent over row 6-8
                  405 deadlift 4-6
                  100 DB overhead press 4-6
                  100 skull crusher 10-12

just to give you an idea of how hard i hit the weights... i think controlled labs supps are great and i plan to keep using them so i can get even stronger... i just ordered some blue gene on friday... i cant wait to add it to my stack... blue, orange, purple and green baby!
                  Ok cool thanks mate, im defo thinking of white blood as a energy boost is what im in for and WF seems the best for that out of the whole CL supplements, green mag adn white flood would be a superb stack, a reliable creatine with a pre workout booster

Out of interest could you tell me you lifts that i have listed in bold before you used your stack?

Comment

Originally posted by workout101
                    In response to iceman:

My first day using:

I didnt notice much of a diff on flat bench.

I then moved to incline bench where I usuaully do 5 reps and feel fatigued, I pushed out the 5th rep by struggling, but somehow I managed to push out a 6, and 7th rep by struggling and pushing hard.

After my chest work I do triceps and I usually feel cramped and I feel like just going home, but with the purple wrath I really kept trucking. After doing all of my excercises I felt like I had so much energy and I wanted to do more.

Day 2: Back - I finished All my back work, ended up doing 4 diff bicep excercises after. THen I still felt so fresh that I started hitting my forearms even I just didnt wanna leave the gym I felt FRESH on each excercise.

Im actually thinking of switching to a more intense workout program because with PW you can really handle it, you don't start to feel fatigued in the later half of your workout, after doing my first 3 excercises I actually feel more fresh for my next ones.

SOrry for rambling so much, I really suck at articulating my thoughts.

As for green mag, its a no brainer - MUST BUY!
                    Yeah dont worry i like long detailed answer cheers bro. Once again i think white flood & green mag is the best two CL supplements to use if i had to pick for strength, mass gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman
                      Ok cool thanks mate, im defo thinking of white blood as a energy boost is what im in for and WF seems the best for that out of the whole CL supplements, green mag adn white flood would be a superb stack, a reliable creatine with a pre workout booster

Out of interest could you tell me you lifts that i have listed in bold before you used your stack?
                      its been over a month and i don't keep a workout log so i couldnt tell you exact numbers... i can tell you that they have increased and i feel stronger and like i said before my muscles fell denser and harder now... my max bench was 315 before, i don't know what it is now but i will post after i get in the mood to max out...
                      Impressive Fitness
                      Undress To Impress

If IT was easy, everybody would be doing IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Nori
                        its been over a month and i don't keep a workout log so i couldnt tell you exact numbers... i can tell you that they have increased and i feel stronger and like i said before my muscles fell denser and harder now... my max bench was 315 before, i don't know what it is now but i will post after i get in the mood to max out...
                        No need for the hassle mate, dont worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X