Just got my GG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my GG!

Well its about dam time. I got in from work, read it , opened it, broke up a small clump, re-shook it, mixed 3 scoops in 32 oz of water, and laughed when I had to drink it! I heard about the texture so I wasnt suprised, just amused that suttin like this could be that good of a product. I do feel a lil pumped already. Wait till I take the WB/GB too.OOMMGG
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

All I can say is enjoy! Oh and stay well hydrated.

Comment

Put it on your tongue and shoot it! This is the only supp. I do not look forward to taking and I take it 3 times every AM.

1 hr preworkout with RA and GM
      15 min prework out PW
      Immediately after w/o with shake.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Theres nothing more frustrating than trying to workout with a POUNDING headache! I'm not even gonna take my post dosages since I dont consider that crap a workout. No matter what I did, by the 3rd rep, my head was gonna explode!!!!! I took my WB/GB/GG at 3:30, started w/o/at 4, and gave up lifting at 4:30! Its now 6 and my headache is subsiding. Do u think at around 7:30-8, it would be ok to try it all over again! (supps I mean) The headache isnt from any supps, it started slowly at work with all the anticipation of my products comin in the mail!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
          Theres nothing more frustrating than trying to workout with a POUNDING headache! I'm not even gonna take my post dosages since I dont consider that crap a workout. No matter what I did, by the 3rd rep, my head was gonna explode!!!!! I took my WB/GB/GG at 3:30, started w/o/at 4, and gave up lifting at 4:30! Its now 6 and my headache is subsiding. Do u think at around 7:30-8, it would be ok to try it all over again! (supps I mean) The headache isnt from any supps, it started slowly at work with all the anticipation of my products comin in the mail!!!!
          yeah go for it again, just make sure to keep hydrated.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Deffinately stay hydrated with my limited experieces with GG the more water I drink pre and during my workout the better it works.
            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

#1. Am I hydrated enough if I'm not thirsty?
              #2. If I work til 3pm tomorrow. When should I take my servings?(please list all times and dosages, in your opinion)

Comment

#1. Am I hydrated enough if I'm not thirsty?
                #2. If I work til 3pm tomorrow. When should I take my servings?(please list all times and dosages, in your opinion)

If you feel thirsty that is usually when you are at the beginning of dehydration.

1hr before you hit gym 2 GG/WB and GM.
                Post w/o shake w 1 GG.
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

so none in the morning?

Comment

Well its about dam time. I got in from work, read it , opened it, broke up a small clump, re-shook it, mixed 3 scoops in 32 oz of water
                    Did you see the section on the label "Initial dosing instructions" ?

Comment

Working...
                    X