• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    cheating on a cut is like cheating on your girlfriend

you want too so bad sometimes, but you dont always do it

and sometimes when you do do it, you feel horrible afterward

other times, you feel great afterward and maybe have a new gf
    well said.
    Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

we are all human, its fine to cheat now and then. plus, it wont change ur goals lol or shape if ur smart

Comment

cheating is actually great for the psychological aspects when your cutting

and i believe it has valuable importance physiologically as well... something about your body needs to know what too much food is so it doesnt get 100% used too running on less food which will short hand your results during prolonged periods of caloric deficiet

Comment

I just bet the temptress. Thats right. I walked into Cold Stone Creamery with my kids and I did NOT get any ice cream. Damn!
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

i love bulking man
            two burgers,chips for dinner and still damned hungry ( note i dont do this often lol )

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

honestly if your really needing it go for it but make sure you can make up for it...and a cheat meal should not be a full out binge in junk lol well at least not always...

being cut------> <----cheating
            Last edited by Dallas68; 09-23-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

cheating on a cutting diet? I never do that! I make sure KFC chicken + fries + gravy is apart of that diet.
              Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

i love going to fast food joints or buffets , especially when cutting.

there always great cheats you never treat yourself too, and additionaly, almost 75% or higher of the people there are fat/overweight/obese, so you seem em and your like damn i need to stay on this track, its kind of motivational..

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                  we are all human, its fine to cheat now and then. plus, it wont change ur goals lol or shape if ur smart
                  It is very important to keep that in mind. No one is perfect and no one can be perfect, its the strive for perfection that is important.

That is how you go from to
                  "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                  http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                  -or-
                  http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Well said guys. I usually cheat once a week. Usually not a buffet once a week though. If I havent cheated for two or three weeks, then I'll reward myself with a nice big buffet, usually chinese and then just eat until I can't possibly eat anything else. If anyone knows what a Mongolian Grill restaurant is, it is amazing for cheats haha.
                    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                      Well said guys. I usually cheat once a week. Usually not a buffet once a week though. If I havent cheated for two or three weeks, then I'll reward myself with a nice big buffet, usually chinese and then just eat until I can't possibly eat anything else. If anyone knows what a Mongolian Grill restaurant is, it is amazing for cheats haha.
                      Haha, not much of a cheat! That stuff is usually really healthy! Man I love that stuff.

Just because it tastes good doesnt make it a cheat! What about fruit, steak, sushi, things like that?
                      "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                      -or-
                      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                        Haha, not much of a cheat! That stuff is usually really healthy! Man I love that stuff.

Just because it tastes good doesnt make it a cheat! What about fruit, steak, sushi, things like that?
                        Haha, your right, but man it tastes soooo damn good. I go up atleast 5 times, with huge plates. Everyone hates it cause their always waiting for me to finish after their second plate.
                        Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Taco Bell crunch wraps... For the win!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X